Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

10 Years later

xXxx 10 Years Later xXxx
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
I spent all my life being used as some government TOY.
They constantly used me for their selfish needs. The day I was born, I knew i felt different.I knew I was different. I knew in that hospital building, I was the odd one out.

The feeling was undescribable but I knew that, that's what I had. Powers!
Instantly, I could read minds and read people's emotions. I could control their body movement. Give them pain without even touching them. I was telepathic. I could move any object using my mind and that's what the government used me for. My powers!
They killed my own mother, for my powers. I held this guilt all my life. If it wasn't for me, maybe if i wasn't born like..this, she could have still been alive. But I guess it's too little, too late. She was gone and there was nothing I could to about it. I tried to think of a way to escape but how? well I've been waiting for the right time to use my powers to escape. Problem is, I still haven't mastered them yet but I gotta try. Anything to be anywhere but here. Let's hope this will work.

I was in my room which was practically a ail cell. Although it was clean. The whole room was in white. The floor, the walls and the ceiling. But there wasn't much in here. Just a bed, a window (with bars) and a few toys for me to play with. I never played with them anyway. I easily gt bored with them.

As I was in my room, busy gazing at thin air, I tried to think of ways to escape this place. That's when it hit me!

"time for your session." one of the security guards said escorting me to the lab. I walked in front of him while he was watching me from behind. As we reached the entrance door, I quickly ran behind him and used my mind to give him sudden pain. Enough pain to make him too weak to even catch me. Surprisingly it workded. He fell to the floor. I ran downstairs, making my way throught the exist door leadng outside. Soon I heared loud voices yelling from behind.
"Get him!!!".

I quickly ran out the door where I found myseld out in the parking lot. I ehard a loud bell busy ringing in and out of the building. I heard voice of mean yelling out, "get him before he escapes." I soon found myself at a dead-end. Surrounded by more than 20 security guards and about 8 security guard dogs. I could have used my mind giving them pain but I didn't have enoguh energy to defeat or kill, all 28 of them.

Suddenly, as one of the guards tried to drag me back, I felt this strong never moving through my veins. The minutes he touched me, with one simple push, I knocked him out-cold. I guess I had anew power. Once I knocked the guy out cold, all the other guards tried attacking me but with my new power I knocked most of them out-cold, including the dogs. I ran out the entrance gate before they sent more guards after me.

Finally after all these 10 years, I was finally free from all the pain and torture.
Now the question was, where the hell was I going to go now?
No home, no food, no clothes, no FAMILY! What was I going to do?
I spent the past 3 weeks living in the streets, since I had no where else to go. Then one day, as I was searching for food in the trash, a middle-aged lady walked up to me. She had semi-blond hair, hazel eyes, freckles and a pale skin but not too pale. She was about 6ft tall and well for a middle-aged person, she was fit.
"hi there." she smiled warmly.
I moved my head looking left, right and behind making sure if she was talking to someone else but it was me she as talking to.
"h-h-h-hi." I mumbled.
"What's you're name hun." she smiled again.
"Benjamin." I said kind of shy.
"Hi Benjamin. If i may ask, where are you're parents?" she asked me.
I guess since I was dressed like a street kid made her ask that question.
"I don't have parents." I frowned, "they died." Well I actually don't know what happened to my father.
"Oh. I'm so sorry." she frowned too, "do you live with any other relative?"
"No. I don't know any one of them." I said.
he began to think.
"well you can live with me. If you don't mind." she smiled warmly.
"Really!" It was more like a question than an answer.
"yes, really. I wouldn't mind adopting you." she smiled.
'do you wan me to adopt you." she asked.
"well I don't have anywhere else to go and I'm practically lonely. So yeah, I wouldn't mind." I smiled.
"Great." she grinned, "come with me. We're going shopping." she smiled pulling me into a store. We spent almost the whole day shopping just for ME. Afterward she took us put to eat. I've never been more hungry in my life when I saw the food sitting right in front of me. I didn't realize how uncivilized I ate until I found everyone staring at me.
"sorry." I muttered. I could feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment
She laughed.
"It's okay. I understand you haven't eaten a proper meal for sometime." she said wiping the food off me.
After eating, she drove us to her house. It was a huge, two story cottage house. It was surrounded by a beautiful garden and a huge white oak tree in the middle, with a pond nearby.
"well, we;re home." she smiled opening her door then mine, I slowly walked out gazing at the house while she was getting the shopping bags out.
"so, what do you think?" she asked me, catching my gaze.
"It's beautiful mam." I said.
"well I hope you'll love you're room once I'm done with it." she smiled.
I smiled back.
"well what are you waiting for. Let's get in." she smiled.
Once we entered the house it was bigger than the outside looked. It was nice, clean and formal. Words couldn't describe how amazing it was. I already felt at home. It just felt so warm and welcoming.
"I'm Lauren by the way." she smiled back. I smiled at her too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for any errors. Still working on it.