Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

7 years later

xXxx 7 YEARS LATER xxXx
~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
It's been 7 years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 5 days since I've lived with Lauren. We've grown so attached to each other. I truly feel like she's my real mum. Today's my 17th birthday and I knew my mum was throwing my a secret party. After all, I can read minds. And yes I know what you're thinking, and yes she does know about my powers. Since the time my eyes have been changing colors when I was 11. Seems like each year I keep gaining new powers. When I was 12, I got super stopped. 13 I had the power to transport myself. 14, I had the power of fire. 15 had the power of shape-shifting and 16 had the power of all four elements. You know, fire, water, earth, air, freezing. Like that movie THE LAST AIR-BENDER (AVATAR).

Anyway, today I was expecting anther new power but I wondered what it was. After a while, I felt really strange. I had this sick feeling in my stomach and all of a sudden my body started heating up. I soon realized my hair changed color from dark brown to fire-red. I felt weirder then before. Not that I'm calling myself weird. I started seeing, what seemed like visions in my head. It was really blurry so I couldn't see clearly but I could hear the voice loud and clear. It sounded like someone was screaming. In pain. I could see a group of men dressed in some black suit with shade. It looked like they were killing some lady.

"where is he?" one of the men yelled.
"I don't know where he is." she lied. I knew she was.
"stop lying! We know you know where he is. You were just with him." the other man said.
"you might as well give up. You'll never find him."she cried.
"Fine then." one of the guys said. I think he was the group leader, since he was the only one in a white suit with no shade. He had silver eyes and snow white hair. Both his ears were pierced. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties.
"kill her!" he said then walked away with his hand behind his back.
The lady screamed a bloody scream until the room was filled with dead silence.

All the men left the room,leaving the lady, dead on the floor. My vision became clearer when I saw who the lady was.
It was Laure. My mum.
But why? why did they kill her? Were they talking about me? Was this a sign or something. I knew this was a vision that was for sure gonna come true and I knew I had to do something to make sure it doesn't happen.
I told my mum to cancel the party so I could talk to her.

"what!" she exclaimed.
"I said, I had a vision that you were gonna be killed." i repeated.
"Ben, I think you're over exaggerating a little." she said.
"Mum I'm serious. We need to leave. NOW." I stormed off.
Moments later there was a knock coming from the door. And it wasn't those kind of soft one. It was rough and loud. I had a strong feeling it was them.
"whatever you do, don't answer that door." I whispered.
"Benjamin, don't be silly." she said walking towards the door but i quickly ran, blocking her way.
"Benjamin! Move." she said.
"I'm doing this for your own good." I said.
"we know you're in there Benjamin." a deep voice from the door called out.
"whose that?what's going on?" my mum said now freaking out
"I'll explain later. For now don't answer that door or we're both gonna die." i whispered.
"why you whispering." she whispered back.
"so they can't hear us. You have to act like no one's home. OK?" I said. She just nodded.
The knocking turned into banging. The banging become louder and louder and until they finally broke the door open.
"Ben. Leave Now!" mum cried.
"I'm not leaving without you. If I do you'll be dead." I said.
"If you stay then we'll both be dead. Please just go. It's you they want. They won't kill me. I'll be fine." she said. A part of me knew she was right but I knew my vision was gonna come true.
"okay then." I said. I hugged her tightly knowing it would be the last. I ran out using the back door. As I left the house I could hear screaming. I knew they killed her. I felt like I was gonna break down. All my life I've been waiting for love, a family and when I finally get it, it's taken away from me. I didn't know where I was gonna go now. I couldn't go back, not ever, it was too dangerous. So I took my mum's credit cards, all of them them. I decided since I can't stay here, I have to move far away from this place as soon as possible.

I moved to a place which was unknown and went to a boarding school for boys who were just like me. I knew I couldn't trust anyone there so I was always kept to myself. I always held this grudge against people, I don't know why but I did. It's not that I was mad at them. I was mad at me. I left my mum alone and unprotected. How could I have done that. I never forgave myself since that day
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry again for any errors