Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

140 years later

After graduating, I became a teacher at the same boarding school. I don't know why but I had this sense of bitter feeling towards people. I let this feeling take over me. I started feeling like a different person. Old, lonely and grumpy. I wanted to change but I knew I couldn't. Not because I didn't want to, because I just couldn't. It wasn't a choice it was more like a nerve impale.

A few days later I got a call from someone. It was my brother. Not biological brother. Lauren adopted him too but he lived with Lauren's boyfriend. They broke up and both decided to take custody of one of us. As you know Lauren chose me.

Anyway my brother, Derek, called me and told me he wanted me to e his son's guardian. I said no a thousand times but clearly he didn't hear me. He sent his son to me. I hardly knew the kid but I already hated him. He way 9 years old and remind me of myself. He was just like me. A freak! with stupid powers. I felt this sudden rage over him. I hated the fact that he reminded me of myself. It brought all those memories of pain and sorrow after what I did to Lauren. I knew it wasn't right o what I was doing to the little guy. I knew taking my anger on him by beating him up, wasn't right. But I got to the point where I just couldn't control myself anymore. When I finally realized what I was doing was wrong, I soon fell sick with cancer. Many days later I did. I wish I could have apologized to Preston for all the pain I cause him. It wasn't fair to him before I knew it, I could feel my soul leaving my body. The rest was untold.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's then end of BenJamin's past life/biography/POV

I know short but there more coming
and I know lame chapter :/ i agree too