Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Childish games - Aaron and Kaiden

Aaron POV
~>~>~>~>
“It’s almost 8, I wonder where Preston and Crystal are,” Kaiden said.
“Probably still on their tour thing,” said Wynter.
“Or probably doing ‘things’,” I joked. I was playing my Xbox with Summer since. While, Kaiden and Wynter, were busy doing ‘things’ themselves.
Damn this girl can play. She’s practically beating me at my own game.
“Yes! I win,” she screamed jumping up and down. Damn game!
“Yeah. Whatever!” I growled, “Beginners luck.”
“This is the 28th time she’s beaten you,” Kaiden laughed.
I threw a pillow at him hoping it would shut him up.
He laughed again.
“Face it dude. You got beaten by a girl.”
“Shut the fuck up,” I hissed.
“Ha-ha or what, you’ll make me?” he teased.
Now he was pushing my buttons. I shot him with my “fire” power but I missed as he transported himself to my room.
‘oh no. not my room,” I muttered.
I quickly ran to m room before he caused any damage. As I opened the door, I found him lying on my bed all seductively.
“What took you so long lover boy,” he teased in a faggish tone.
“Touch anything and I’ll rip you’re head off.” I hissed.
“Try me,” he smirked evilly.

Summer POV
~>~>~>~>~>~>
I could hear stuff breaking and crashing from Aaron’s room.
“When are these two ever gonna grow up,” Wynter rolled her eyes.
I just laughed. These two are really childish for 17 year olds.
“He is you’re boyfriend after all,” I smirked.
“His not my boyfriend,” she said.
“Psssh, oh really. You two were found having a make out session and since then you two have never left each other’s sight,” I teased.
“I know,” she said feeling embarrassed, “we just met anyway. We don’t want to rush into things,”
“Sure. Whatever!” I rolled my eyes.
Soon the door opened as Crystal and Preston entered.
They were both soaking wet and came in holding hands. Did we miss something?
“Hey guys,” Wynter smiled.
“Hey,’ the both said.
“What happened to you guys? You’re soaking wet,” I said.
“Uh-it’s a long story,” Crystal said.
“uh-I better go take a shower,” Preston said to crystal rubbing his hair, “I’ll catch you later,” he said then kissed her for about 10 seconds then left. Now something really did happen between the two of them.
I waited for him to leave the room before we could talk.

Okay, spill. What happened between you guys?” I asked.
“Where should I start?” she laughed.
“First how’d you get wet?” Wynter asked.
“First it was the sprinklers then we pushed each other in the pond,” she smiled.
“Okay,” Wynter said slowly.
“And you and Preston?” I grinned.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
“And you and Preston?” Summer asked full of excitement which kind of creped me out.
I told them everything. From Preston’s uncle’s past life, to Preston and I hanging out, to him and I having our first kiss and to him asking me to be his girlfriend.

“Awe,” Summer gushed, “so how did it feel kissing him?”
‘AMAZING! I swear I could feel the world pause in time and fireworks in the background. The minute our lips touched, I felt this strong spark, like an electric spark. Ahh it’s too hard to explain,” said out of breath.
“Awe, I wish I could find love like that,” Summer moaned which was pretty funny.
I giggled, “Don’t worry. You’re time will come,” I said.
We started talking about random thing until Aaron and Kaiden rolled in. Like literally rolled in. They were both attacking each other.
Why? I don’t know and pretty sure I don’t want too.
“uh-guys?” I yelled. Well at least I got their attention.
“Ahh you’re back!” Aaron smiled, “where’s Preston?”
“Taking a shower. What’s going on?” I asked. I just had to ask.
“Aaron got beaten by a girl and he can’t accept it,” Kaiden teased.
“Beginners luck,” Aaron hissed.
“It ain’t when she’s beaten you 27 times,” said Kaiden.
“28.” Summer corrected him.
“28 times,” Kaiden smirked.
“So this is what the fight’s about?” I said. How stupid!
“Pretty much,” the both said in unison.
“Wow~ you two really need to grow up,” I smirked.
“Whatever! I will when he does,” Aaron growled and continued chasing Kaiden. I just rolled my eyes while the girls laughed.
“Well I better take a quick shower then hit the books before I head to bed,” I said.

I walked to my room, locked it then headed to the bathroom. I dropped my clothes on the floor, put my shower cap on and walked in the shower with the water already steaming hot. After about 10 minutes, I quickly changed into my tank top p-j. It was red with a text written “sleep like a rock star”, and wore my black pants that hang low. Afterwards, I wore my red, hello kitty house slippers and tied my hair into a bun and a white hair band to make me look more hippie. I removed my ear-rings and put my black mini ones instead. After I got dressed, I got one of the books I borrowed. I decided to read the whole book since it was less then 200 pages. Who knew I was a fast reader, I spent 3 ours reading the two books about every power known to man. It was quite interesting. It was almost like a story but based on reality. Thank the lord I was done with them, two down, ten more to go. I decided to visit Preston. Since I was bored, plus it was only 11:02pm. Wasn’t too late. Right?

Preston POV
~>~>~>~>~>
After taking my shower, I was looking for Crystal but Summer told me she went to her room studying. So I figured I probably shouldn’t disturb her. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack then went to my room, listening to music for the past 3 hours. That’s when she walked in. Well first she knocked but I didn’t hear cause of the headphones. Then I saw her enter. I removed my headphones and paused the music once I saw her. God she was cute. Even her p-j’s looked adorable.
“Hey,” she smiled. She sat next to me on my bed.

”Hey,” I smiled back. I pulled her into a snuggle.
“What’s up!” she said.
“Nothing much. Just missing you.” I smiled, rubbing my fingers against her soft, white-blond hair.
“Awww after 3 hours of being apart, you miss me? How sweet,” she teased.
“Well it’s true, I did,” I smiled shyly.
“Awe,” she murmured.
“So what were you reading about?” I asked.
“It’s one of those books I got from the library. About every power known to man,” she said in a soft voice.
“Oh. Interesting,” I said.
‘Yeah it was. And it made me really sleeping,” she yawned, “is it cool if I sleep with you tonight?” she asked.
“Sure, no prob,” I said.
I watched as she slept in my arms with her head lying on my chest.
Watching her sleep was cute. I kept watching her sleep until I feel asleep too.
“night Crystal,’ I whispered into her ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's long :p sorry