Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Months Later

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
It’s been 3 months since Preston and I have been going out.
At first it got weird and awkward cause everyone was staring but weeks later they finally got used to things. During the past 3 months. Parker (the douche) hasn’t been coming to school. Well he has been coming, but like once or twice every two weeks. But point is, he hardly comes to school. And yeah he still hasn’t changed. Seems like he keeps getting worse every single time he sees me.

As for Aaron and Kaiden. Their still as childish as ever. But their both pretty good entertainers when their both put together, alone in one room.

Summer has become “one of the boys” now. She still has he girl roots and stuff, just the more she’s with the guys, the more she’s considered one

Wynter is now all kept to herself. She’s got friends. Heck plenty of them. She’s just become so depressing and I think it has something to do with Kaiden. Those two have been fighting and arguing lately. No one knows why. When Summer and I try asking her, she gives us attitude or changed the subject.

As for everyone else, just same old, same old. It was a mid-term break for only 6 weeks. Was hoping it was going to be a hot, sunny day with clear blue skies but I guess I was just getting my hopes up for nothing. It was never sunny here and why does this school have to be in the middle of the forest, in the middle of freakin’ no where? Ugh!
Well at least these holidays are something to look forward to. No homework, no school, no reading, no stress and no Parker!
Now I practically know everyone in the school. So far, I’ve made 6 new friends in the past 2 weeks. Their names are Wesley, he has dark brown hair with black strikes and brown eyes, and his power is shape-shifting. The other is Bobby and Robby. Their both twins, identical twins. They both have red hair, silver eyes and freckles. Bobby’s power is freezing while Robby’s is melting things. There’s also Nico, he has jet black hair and is a NIMP. Remember them. They don’t really have powers but their eyes change colors according to their mood as well as others. Nick is also a NIMP. He has snow white hair. The last is Cal. He also has white hair but more like mine. His eyes are green. His power was water and air abilities as well as super speed. They all live in the same dorm across from mine.

I bet you’re wondering how we all met. Well I remember days before we closed school, I was studying my ass off for an exam. So it was past midnight and I walked into my dorm and just fell on the couch sleeping like hell. Hours later I wake up to get ready for school and I noticed something strange. The dorm I was in wasn’t my dorm. I woke up to 6 new faces busy glaring at me. And ever since then, we became close friends.

Anyway back to present day. Today was the first day of mid-term break and I was taking a morning jog around the school with Cal before I spent the rest of the day with Preston.
“Who’s the idiot that came up with the idea of waking up at 4 in the morning for a morning jog,’ I groaned.
“Uh-you did,” Cal smirked.
“Well boy am I stupid,” I moaned.
He laughed.
“Well it’s healthy anyway,” he added.
“Yeah. You really need it. You’re gaining A LOT,” I lied, smirking.
Who am I kidding? Cal doesn’t need a morning jog. The guy’s fucking buff. Well all the guys in the school were.
He laughed again.
We soon stopped at a bench to take a few breathe INS.
“So,” he started ff, “you know that girl Summer?”
“You mean my roommate?” I aid.
“Yeah, her.” He said.
“What about her?” I asked.
“Well…I kind of…maybe…just a little...Okay...a...Little…really...uh…like her.” He mumbled.
“What!” not hearing him right.
“I said I like her,’ he said rubbing his hair.
“Awww how sweet,” I shrieked.
“Please don’t tell her. I want to get to know her more before I make a move. You know, keeping it on the down low,’ he said.
I laughed at how badly he was blushing.
“Don’t worry, I won’t,” I said, “but you two have never talked to each other,”
“And that’s where you come in,” he smirked.
“I just want you t introduce me to her and tell her anything nice about him,” he said.
“Well that’s gonna be hard to make up sweet and nice things about you,” I joked.
“Hahaha very funny. Just do it. Please! For me.” He said giving a puppy dog face.
I laughed at how ridiculous he looked.
“Okay, okay. I will,” I smirked.
“Shake on it,’ he smirked.
He stretched out his hand and spat on it, I did the same then we shook on it It’s how random we are.
“Now let’s leave this place. It’s getting cold,” I shivered.
“We can head to my dorm for some hot coco,” he suggested.
“Sounds delicious,” I joked.
He laughed as we walked to his dorm. When we arrived we found Wesley and Nick there. Wesley was playing his base guitar while Nick was sleeping on the couch with headphones on.
“hey bunny rat,” I smirked talking to Wesley.”
“Hey space-book monkey,” he smirked back.
Those nick-names for each other. Put Wesley and I together and you’ve got a bunch of immature kids making a mock.
“What are you doing her at 4am,” he said,
“I’m here because you’re making me hot cocoa,” I smirked.
“Me,” he exclaimed.
“Uh-dah. Yeah you,” I smirked.
“Yeah sure. When it’s like…NEVER!” he smirked.
I stuck my tongue out at him. Cal laughed as he walked to the kitchen already making the hot cocoa. As he did, I sat beside Wesley listening to him playing the base.
“So where’s the twins and Nico?” I asked.
“They went out,” he said still playing.
“Where?” I asked.
“don’t know, they just said they were going out,’ he said,
“Oh. How can they go out at 4 in the morning,’ I joked.
‘I should be asking you that,” he smirked.
“Whatever,” I smirked back.
Minutes later, Cal came with my hot coca.
“Hmmm, smells good,” I said taking a whiff.
“Well I try my best,” Cal smirked and sat on a chair across from mine. We were all just talking about random things while Nick was still sleeping. Well his a heavy sleeper!