Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Wynter

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I thought as days passed ever since Kaiden and I first met, I though we’d connect more but ever since then we either don’t talk to each other, completely avoid each other, arguing all the time or we’re just too busy for each other. I’m starting to think that maybe we weren’t meant to be. Maybe we were just over exaggerating a little bit. All I know is that these past 3 months things have been getting worse ad worse. We can’t even look eye to eye anymore. It’s been stressing me out though. So I decided to take a morning walk while everyone was sleep to give me more to time to clear my head out. I walked to the school’s environmental class area. There was a bunch of trees. It had a pathway leading to the back of the school. It led to the outside part of the school. In the forest, but a small part of it. There were incredibly beautiful, colorful flowers surrounding the path way. There was also a small lake at the edge of the forest, some rose bushes were surrounded by benches clearly made by white-cream stones.

The benches were surrounded by white and silver and crystal pebbles in different sizes according to the type of rose bush. On this side of the school, it was the only part of school with a clear blue sky, pure white clouds and the sun actually shining. The sunlight made the flowers and trees sparkles thanks to the water droplets left behind from the sprinklers. It was just too beautiful. It was the best place for me to clear my head and feel calm and relaxed. No one knew about this place except from Summer and I.

The school shut it down long ago for a reason I don’t know. But I secretly made sure everything here stayed the same.
So like I always do, I dipped my legs in the lake to help me calm down, then laid down gazing at the sun rising up. It was nice and quiet. I could feel the morning breeze gently move against my skin. I soon closed my eyes, deep in thought, trying to look at the Brightside of life.
It really did help. I could feel all the stress slowly melt away. I actually felt good. Who knew relaxing was the best medicine.

Just when I got too comfortable, I felt a small rock that hit me on my face.
‘ouch!” I yelled. I removed the rock off my face and looked around trying to see where it came from. Then there stood a red-haired guy. He was giving me evil glares, well it looked like it. His eyes were a dark shade of green and he was really buff. Somewhere 6 ft tall.

“Excuse me but you just hit me with that rock,” I growled.
He didn’t reply, he just looked at me then simply walked away. I wanted to run after him and demand an apology but I was too relaxed and calm to even bother.

After a few hours, I decided to leave the forest and probably head back to my dorm. Suddenly as I was about to get up and make a turn, I bumped into something or make that someone.

It was that same red-haired jerk. I fell down and hit my head against the ground while he was perfectly fine, still standing up straight.
“Ouch!” I muttered.
“Watch it.” He hissed.
“You watch it.” I hissed back.
He just growled then walked way. Somehow, without realizing what I just did, I pulled him by the hand. Our eyes met. I have to say his eyes were gorgeous. Immediately his eyes changed color to silver.
“Lay off!” he hissed, pulling his hand back. He quickly looked away.
“Sorry,” I murmured then walked way.
What just happened? We;; somehow I feel incredibly weird right now. I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or not. All I know is this feeling is making me sick. As I was about to reach my dorm. I realized I wasn’t wearing my necklace. Oh no! I must have dropped it when I bumped into that guy. Oh shit! That necklace is the only memory I have of my parents I have to get it back.

I ran back to the forest to look for it. I searched everywhere, even in the lake but it wasn’t there. I couldn’t help it, I just had to cry. I fell to the ground crying like never before and just as I did I felt something drop on my lap. I looked down and there it was. My necklace. But where? Who? As I looked up to see where it came from, it was the red-haired guy. I’m guessing it came from him.
I quickly wiped my tears off.
“Uh-thanks,” I said in a soft voice.
Still he didn’t say anything, instead he just walked away.
“wait.” I shouted out and he stopped. Still with his back facing me.
“What!” he hissed.
“Um-Uh,” I mumbled. I just had to think of something to say to make him stay.
“Well,” he hissed.
“Thanks again,” I mumbled. Boy what a smart thing to say *Note: Sarcasm*.
“Whatever!” he rolled his eyes then walked away.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~
First off, I didn’t mean to throw the rock at her; frankly I didn’t even notice her. But when then my eyes change color. But how? I’ve always controlled myself from avoiding that from happening. Somehow with her I felt—weak. I hate being weak especially towards a girl. What is she doing her anyway? I though that Crystal girl was the only girl on campus. When she pulled me, I felt weird. And when she was crying, I just felt like my heart was falling a part. I know I don’t know her but hearing her cry cut me deep, really deep. Why the hell do I feel so weak towards this girl? This girl I don’t even know? Why do I feel all these strange and weird emotions that’s I’ve never experience in my life? I honestly didn’t mean to give her attitude or anything. It’s just a force of habit and I knew my bitchy attitude was hurting her even more. I don’t know why but I just had this strong feeling of being next to her and the only way to get rid of these feelings was to somehow find her.

I hope this will take away this horrible feeling. The question was where to fin her? She probably must be far from where I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for any errors