Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Parker + Wynter

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Just when I was all relaxed, the re-haired guy steps in and brings back more stress. Ugh. Why can’t I stop thinking about him? Argh! This is so frustrating. And thinking about that guy made me think about Kaiden, which made me even more upset now.

Before all of this, I just had an argument with him. There’s no way in hell I wanted to head back to my dorm and face KAIDEN. Just not right now. I sat at the bench closet to me which was in between the dorm side and the school side. I just wanted to be alone and think but I couldn’t case I had this strange feeling of someone watching me. Giving me cold glares. It made me feel so—uncomfortable.

Then I caught his glance. It was him. The red-haired guy.
He just stood behind me, busy glaring at me. What’s with this guy busy glaring behind me?
“What!” I hissed.
His eyes changed from his normal dark green eyes to red. I don’t know why, but I had this sudden rage over him. I’m just so stressed out right now that I can’t even control my emotions.

“Nothing!” he simply said in a bored tone.
“Then what are you doing here. Can’t you just leave and walk away since you keep going that every time I try and be nice,” I hissed.
“You know, this is a free school and a free country,” he growled.
“Does it look like I care? Could you just please fuck off,” I yelled.
Why am I getting so angry like this?
Over nothing!
“Just chill—“I cut him off.

“Just chill! Ha-ha. You don’t even know me and your saying ‘just chill’. Who the fuck do you think you are? First you hit me with a rock and you don’t even both apologizing. Then you bump into me and still no apology then I try thank you for finding my necklace, instead all I get is a fucking attitude from you. You have no idea how much shit I’m going through. First off, I’m going through a lot of ish right now in my love life, which I’m sure you don’t even care about and second I’ve been trying to calm down and relax these past few hours, then you step in, hitting me with a freakin’ rock. So sorry to burst you’re bubble but I have every right to be like this. So don’t fucking tell me to ‘just chill’,” I stormed off.

Whoa! What the hell just happened?
He was left speechless and so was I.
I didn’t know I had it in me. And just when I though I could act like the ‘tough girl’, I burst into tears. Way to be strong Wynter-__-

I guess this was the best way to vent out my feelings. Suddenly, I felt a hand patting my back gently. I looked up and it was the-red-haired guy. He soon pulled me into a hug, slowly rubbing my hair while I was crying. We stayed in the same position for about 2 hours, until I finally stopped crying.
“Sorry for soaking you’re shirt,” I murmured.
“It’s okay. Question is, are you okay?” he asked in a soft voice.
Didn’t notice I was still in his arms.
“Yeah. I am now,” I muttered, “uh, you can let go of me now,” I sniffed.
He quickly let go of me then rubbed his hair.
“uh-sorry,” he blushed.
“It’s okay,” I murmured. It got really awkward.
“Well I better be going,” he mumbled still rubbing his hair.
“Uh-yeah. Me too. Gotta have my –uh-breakfast,” I mumbled.
“uh-bye,” he started off.
“Wait!” I shouted out.
“What?’ he said.
“What’s you’re-uh-name, by the way?” I asked.
“Parker,” he smiled slightly, “you?”
“Wynter,” I smiled back.
“Cool name,” then he walked away.
“Thanks,” I muttered to myself.