Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Back In My Dorm

I ran upstairs heading to my dorm to get some breakfast like I said. It was somewhere passed half 10, so I was just in time. Somehow I felt really, happy. I don’t know why, but I think it’s because of Parker. Just thinking about him makes me kind of smile. Once I walked in, I found Aaron and Preston there already having their breakfast.
“Hey guys,” I grinned.
“They,” they both said smiling back.
“Someone’s looking really happy this morning,” Aaron raised an eye-brow.
“And what makes you say that?” I smirked back, heading to the fridge.
“Well because these past 3 months, no one has ever seen you smile or laugh,” Preston said with his mouth full or toast.
“Well who says I have to smile all the time,” I aid.
“Does this have to do with Kaiden,” Aaron winked.
“Ugh, not even lose. We’re still not getting along,” I frowned.
“What’s up with you guys anyway?” Preston asked.
“I honestly don’t know. We’re constantly arguing about nothing. I swear it’s like I don’t even know him anymore,” I sighed.
“You guys just need to sit and down and work things out,” Preston suggest.

That’s Preston for you. Always there for me and always giving the best advice when needed.

“Or you guys can fight it out, by wrestling. That would be so cool,” Aaron added.

Now that’s Aaron for you. Always there but always gives the worst and dumbest advise ever. No one takes him seriously. He doesn’t even take himself seriously.

“Uh-yeah. I think I’ll go with Preston’s idea,” I said.
“No one ever listens to me,” Aaron whined.
‘I can see why,” I muttered to myself.

”sorry what?” he said with a blur expression.
‘Never mind,” I rolled my eyes, laughing.
“Oh look. Now she’s laughing,” Preston smirked
“Whatever guys,” I giggled, “so where’s Crystal and them?”
“Crystal went out,” Aaron said.
“And Kaiden and Wynter left for some morning exercise thing,” Preston added.
“That’s unlike Summer. Exercising before breakfast. Weird,” I joked.
Aaron and Preston both laughed.
“So what you guys up to?” I asked.
“As you can see I’m eating,” Aaron joked.
I rolled my eyes, “seriously Aaron?” I laughed, “Can’t you ever be serious for just one moment?”
“Nope,” he smirked, making the “p” sound like a ‘pop’ kind of sound.
“Whatever dude. You clearly need help,” I smirked.
“Oh believe me, we have tried,” Preston joked.
“Ey! What’s that suppose to mean?” he teased.
“Nothing Aaron. Nothing at all,” Preston said sarcastically.

I spent about 3 hours in my dorm, chilling with the guys. Believe me, I will never understand Aaron and I’m pretty sure no one will.

Afterwards I decided to leave this place to get out for some fresh air. So I roamed around the school, passing the basketball court and soccer field. That’s when I heard some grunting noises coming from the baseball court. As I walked closer to the noise, I saw someone playing baseball, well by himself. I couldn’t see his face because his back was facing me. He was already dressed in baseball gear. He used one of the machines to throw the baseball balls while he bat them. I have to say he was really good. He didn’t miss even one ball. But I could tell he was feeling very intense.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Sudden rage took over me. It was that ‘time of the month’ kind of thing. One minute I forget about him, the next minute’s memories start to crash all around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG..THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY RATED 10
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS :D