Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Paker's littler Brother

FLASHBACK
~>~>~>~>~>~>
Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I remember it like it was just yesterday. More than 500 years ago, back when I was 16 (before I became immortal). I got into a car crash which resulted in my little brother getting killed. This is what happened before the accident.

HOURS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT

“Parkster!” my little brother, Sean, ran up to me, jumping up and down. Guessing he just from ate a ton of sugar. Hew as only 9 by the way.

“Hey little man. What’s up,” I smiled, rubbing his hair.
“Nothing! Just bored,” he whined.
“Bored! Well that’s not good, we need to fix that up,” I smiled.
“How?” he asked confused.
“How bout I take you to the park and we play some baseball,” I smiled.
“Really! Awesome,” he said.
“Come on get ready. I’ll find you in the car,” I smiled

I walked over to my room to get the baseball, baseball bat and helmet before we left.
After stuffing the baseball stuff into my sports bag, I walked over to the car, already finding Sean there.

“Ready?” I smiled warmly.
“Ready!” he smiled.

I started the car and drove straight to the park. When we arrived, there weren’t much people, which gave us more space to play. I handed him a baseball bat, a helmet and knee caps. Once we both got all geared up, I gently threw the ball towards him, hoping he would be able to hit, but he didn’t. Already he began to frown.

“Don’t worry. It’s just you’re first hit. Try again,” I said.

I threw the ball again but he missed it.

‘Argh,” he yelled.
“Don’t stress little man. Keep trying,” I smiled.
“Okay,” he whined.

He took a deep breath and tightened his grip on the bat.
“Try and relax,” I advised, “you need to stay focused. Keep you’re eye on the ball, not on me and try not to think about anything else but aiming at the ball. Concentrate!”
“Okay,” he said, slowly taking a deep breath and loosening his shoulder. When I finally threw the ball, he hit it so perfectly that it went across the street,
“Whoa!” he exclaimed.
“Awesome little man,” I smiled giving him a high five.
“Let’s do it again,” he screamed, excitedly.
I laughed.
“Sure thing,” I smiled.

We spent hours playing until it got really late. By the time it was half 10, I decided it was time to leave.

“Awww why now? Can’t we play a little bit longer,” he whined.
“Sorry dude but its past you’re bedtime,” I said.
“It can wait! Come one! Please, please, pleeeeeaaasse,” he begged.
“Here’s the deal. If you agree to come home now, I’ll bring you here everyday just to play baseball. Deal?” I aid.
“Deal!” he smiled, “and maybe I can be as good as you,” he smirked.
I laughed, “Yeah. Maybe.”

I lifted him softly on my back as he soon fell asleep. I gently put him on the seat while he was still sleeping.
Once I put all the stuff in the backseat, I began driving back home. Home was an hour away. I played some music from the radio but I kept the volume low so I couldn’t wake up Sean. The road was dark and kind of empty. There weren’t many cars on the road. Guessing because it was almost 11. I felt really sleepy myself but I tried by all means to make sure my eyes stayed wide opened. The more the minutes pasted, the more I felt my body slowly weaken.

I felt like I couldn’t control myself anymore. All my energy was drained out. Then I found my eyes closed, slowly going to dream land. Then I heard a hock from a car, hocking at me. All I could see was bright lights flashing right in front of me. Then, like out of no where a deer pops out in the middle of the road. I quickly made a turn passing it. Soon Sean woke up from the noise.

“What’s going on,” Sean cried.
“Hold on bro,” I said, scared myself.
As I quickly made a fierce turn, I crashed into a tree but it was nothing serious.

“Are you okay?” I asked Sean, hoping he wasn’t injured.
“Yeah I’m fine,” he said using his inhaler.
Yeah his asthmatic!

I tried reversing the car but seems like we were stuck.

“What’s happening,” he asked worried.
“Don’t worry, I’ll fix it up. Just stay in the car and don’t move,” I said.

I got out of the car, “and lock the doors,” I told him.
He nodded and did as I said. Once he locked the car, I started pushing the car away from the tree and back on road but I failed. I just wasn’t strong enough. I tried finding help but there wasn’t any access, so I just kept trying and trying. After I kept pushing and pushing, the car slowly moved away from the tree but as it did, I heard branches falling. I turned my head facing the tress and the most frightening thing happened.
I could feel my heart breaking.

The tree lay on top of the car. On top of the same car Sean was in. The car was smashed, leaving broken glass everywhere.

“Sean!” I screamed out, running toward the car but the tree was blocking it. There was no way I could get passed the branches. It took me forever removing them all but when I finally reached the car, it was too late. He was already gone. He was dead now. I tried opening the door to reach him, but I forgot. He looked them all. So I broke the window open. I didn’t care about the scratch marks I got. All I knew was I couldn’t let my only sibling die not like this. I took him out through the window and lay him on the bare ground. I tried hearing his heartbeat but I couldn’t feel his pulse or him breathing anymore. He was covered in blood and broken glass. He was badly injured and all I knew was this was my entire fault and I’m never gonna forgive myself.

‘Sean,” I cried, holing him in my arms, “wake up buddy. Wake up. Please don’t leave me,” I whispered in his ear. But it was no use he was already gone.

“Sean,” I screamed out, crying hysterically.

And these were the last days o my littler brother, Sean.

R.I.P. Sean Gabriel Roberts.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know: sad and long :P