Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Just Leave Me!

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Almost everyday it’s the same. Me, playing baseball all by myself, thinking Sean is right next to me, waiting for his turn to play. Just thinking about him makes me hate myself even more. He’s the reason why I hate feeling weak.

Being weak makes me feel like I can’t do anything. It makes me feel like I won’t be able to help someone in need. Just like how Sean needed me and I wasn’t there to save him.
He was killed because of me. If it wasn’t for me, he could have still been alive.

I grunted as hard as I could. Hitting the ball, aiming right at me.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I’ve never seen anyone as intense as he was. I felt so much negative energy from him. Maybe I cold come and calm him down.

I quietly entered the baseball court, without making a scene but I guess he could sense someone was already here.

“What do you want?” he hissed.
“Uh-hey Parker. It’s me Wynter,” I mumbled.

Honestly speaking, the way he was pissed off, was pretty scary. It’s like he was gonna kill someone.

“And so?” he growled.

Wow. Talk about rude!
His eyes were a deep shade of red, BLOOD RED. He looked so scary looking.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone as mad as he was.

“I was just roaming around and I just happened to bump into you—well not literally,” I mumbled.

I could feel my body shiver. His eyes really scared me. They ere so deep, so lost, filled with so much anger, frustration—depression. Whatever rage he was feeling, you could see it in his eyes.

“Fuck off,” he hissed.
“Excuse me,” my eyes widened.
“Just leave already. Why can’t you tell I want nothing to do with you? NOTHING! So just leave already,” he stormed off, aiming the baseball bat at me. He moved closer towards me \, as if he was ready to attack. I slowly moved back but ended up falling on my ass.

“Take that as a hint and leave,” he hissed.

He turned back and continued playing, like as if nothing happened.
I stood up without his help and walked away leaving him like he wanted. What was wrong with him? Why’s he so pissed off? Whatever! Should have known he was bad from the start.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
“Take that as a hint and leave,” I said.

That’s when I finally realized who I was talking to. I watched as she left. I could tell she felt hurt, mad and disappointed. What happened to me back there? I swear when I was talking to Wynter, I saw my mum standing there instead. All this stress is getting to me. I dropped my bar and ran as fast as I could to look for Wynter. I just had to clear things out before she got the wrong idea of me. I looked everywhere for her but I couldn’t see any sign of her. That’s when I figured where she could be.