Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Girls Day Out

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I woke up finding myself wrapped in Preston's arms. I slept with him again. And no! not that kind of 'sleeping together".

He was still fast asleep. I was still locked in his arms. I tried to break free but he was too strong. Damn these guys and their super strength x(

When he slowly switched position of sides, i finally got my chance and broke free.

"Yess!" I screamed in happiness. But sadly i landed on the floor with my face.

"Stupid super strength," i murmured yo myself. I blame them for this.

I grabbed my towel and walked over to the bathroom. I locked it so Preston wouldn't interrupt.
I took about 10 to 15 minutes then quickly brushed my teeth. I applied foundation and eyeliner after-wards. I wore a yellow and white tank top summer dress and black boot heels. I let my hair go down with my bags covering part of my face.

Today i was spending the day with the girls. No boys included.

I wore my fave necklace that Preston gave me on our 1 month anniversary. I know it's corny but it was sweet. After packing my stuff, i headed down to the living room finding Summer ready and well Kaiden just sitting there looking even more depressed. Guessing it's about Wynter. Well ain't it always-__-

"hey," Summer smiled so perky.

She was always hyper. Even if it's 3am, she'd be running up and down, laughing or smiling like some idiot. She's like a female version of Aaron. Guess that's one of the things that differ from her and Wynter.

"hey cheerie," I smiled back, "Is Wynter don't yet?"
"Nah. She's still dressing up," Summer said browsing the fridge.

Did i mention she loves food? She's a foodaholic. She's always searching the fridge ever 5 seconds.

"Oh okay, well she better hurry up before Aaron begs to tag along," I joked.
Summer giggled whilst Kaiden just huffed.

Well someone's bitter this morning.

"hey Kaiden," i smiled, sitting next to him.
"hey," he muttered not making eye contact.
"watcha dong," i said.
"watching TV," he said in a bored expression.

And by watching TV he meant, gazing at the turned off television. It wasn't even plugged in.

"Uh-huh," i said slowly," mind telling me what's wrong?" i asked.
"it's nothing," he murmured, more like talking to himself.
"come on Kaiden. You can tell me anything," i smiled, "I'm here for you."

He sighed and scratched his head, looking down on the floor.

"It's Wynter," he finally spoke.
"what about her?" i asked.

These guys just love to fight huh?

"she doesn't love me anymore," e said.
"and how do you know that?"
"i could see it in her eyes," his voice cracked.
"huh?"

Okay is he going all freaky on me now o.O

"when she came back last night and once you guys went to sleep, it was just me and her. I told her how worried i was and that i love her. She took long to reply and i could tell she was hesitant. Instead all she said was goodnight then walked away," he said really depressed now.

Wow how sad. I can't imagine life without Preston.
These two need to seriously work things out.

"don't worry Kaiden. Thins will e alright. I promise," i smiled.

He smile back but i could tell it was a plastered smile. I gave him a pat on the back. That's when Wynter walked in. Talk about awkward now.

"hey guys," She smiled.
"Hey," we all said, well except for Kaiden. He just stood up and walked away. Probably went to his room or went to chill with the guys.

"Sooo--" Summer stared off.
"Ready to go?" Wynter sad.
"Hell ya," i said excitedly.

We grabbed our stuff and left. We got permission from the headmaster to borrow one of their cars.
It was some Mercedes. One of those sport cars. It was black and the seats were silver. It was too sexy. I was driving (of course). As i out the car on drive, i played Black Cat by Mayday Parade, then started to drive off. We drove passing the entrance gate and headed down to a shopping mall which was across town and like an hour away.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
After an hour of driving in circles, we finally reached the mall.
Remind us never to agree Crystal driving is ANYWHERE, EVER.

"finally! we're here," Summer exclaimed as she jumped out the car.
"Wow the mall looks pretty huge," Crystal said as she got out the car.
"Yeah. Can't wait to get wasted," i joked.

We first went to Wimpy to have breakfast.
Once the waitress came we took our orders.

"i want toast with sunny side eggs, bacon, ham, cheese sandwiches, with fries, 2 jumbo stakes and a large orange juice," Summer said in a moth full.

We all looked at her like she was cray. Who eats all that for breakfast?? It's amazing how skinny she is even though she eats like a pig--literally.

"I'll just have eggs and toast with a large coke," Crystal said.
"Same but doctor Pepper instead," i said.

The waitress nodded.
"you're food will be ready in 15minutes," with that she walked away.

"you gotta cut down on you're food Summer," Crystal joked.
"ey! we all live to eat,: she protested.

We all laughed at how stupid that was.

"sure we do," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"Anyway--what's up with you and Kaiden?" Crystal just had to ask.

This was one of the last thing i wanted to talk about right now. Ugh!

"Nothing," I simply said, hoping she'd change the subject but fail.
"Doesn't seem like nothing," she said.
"What's it to ya anyway. It's non of you're business,: i said annoyed.
"Well sorry Miss.Grump Pants," she said.

Miss.Grump pants, really?

"we're just worried about you two," Crystal said.
"Yeah. These past 3 months you've been really grump and kept to yourself. And as for Kaiden, his become more and more depressed," Summer added.

I sighed. " I honestly don't know what's up between us We've grown so apart these days. I guess i just don't have feelings for him anymore," i finally spoke.

Summer let out a gasp.

Come on, it's not that surprising-___-

"so what now?" Crystal asked.
"what?" i asked confused.
"you guys are gonna stay forever not talking and not sorting thins out?" she asked me, more like telling me to.
"I've tried Crystal but it always leads to an argument," I said.
"Well just keep trying. If it doesn't work then at least you'll know you gave you're best shot,"she smiled.

She's got a good point there.

"guess you're right," i smile, " I'll give it a try."
"me too," Summer butter in.
I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

xXxx 15 minutes later xxXx

The waitress finally came with our food and drinks.

"enjoy,"she smiled then walked away.
"so where exactly were you last night?" Summer asked.
"I told you, I went for a walk," I said.
"Where?" she asked.
"In school dumb ass," i joked.
"well a walk doesn't take the whole freakin' day," she said.
"you were with someone. Was it a boy," she jumped in her seat.
I rolled my eyes

I swear Summer can be so hyper over nothing. Many of the things I'm not.

"Summer she took a walk in the school, an all boys school, when we're the only girls. So of course she was with a boy," Crystal said taking a bite of her fry.
"Who is it?" Summer said shaking me.

I repeat, she's so hyper!

"yes i was with a boy, a very sweet one to mention," i could feel myself blush.
"Ooh you're blushing," Summer shrieked.
"what's his name?" Crystal asked.
"Parker." i smiled.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
"Parker." she said.
I almost choked on my fry when she mentioned his name.

"Parker Roberts?" i asked making sure.
"Uh I'm not sure of his surname though," she said.
"does he have red hair and dark green eyes?" I asked.
"Yeah. You know him?" she asked.
"Yeah. I have classes with him," I said.

She said he was sweet. Parker being sweet? He clearly must be playing with her or she's just imagining things. I though Parker wasn't a 'people person'. He better not hurt her. She's too sweet to be hanging out with an ass like him.

"Crystal..you there," Wynter said, waking me back to reality.
"huh?" I said.
"I said, you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine," I lied.
"If you say so," she gave me a weird look then dug into her food.

When i looked at my plate, half of my food was gone.

"who the hell ate my food?" I hissed.
"sorry," Summer said with her mouth stuffed with food.

She really needs to stop eating for a while :P