Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

You're such a Perv!

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
After we were done at Wimpy, we went straight to the actual shopping but first we had to wait for Summer to get out of the bathroom.

"Okay. Let's go," she smiled as she got out.

Guess she didn't notice the toilet paper stuck on her butt.

"Uh Summer," Crystal said.
"Huh?" she smiled all perky.

I laughed.

"You've got toilet paper stuck on you're ass," Crystal laughed.
"So?" she said.

I swear this girl is truly something.

"Aren't you going to remove it?" I asked.
"Hmmm---nah" with that she continued walking.

Like I said she truly is something.
Either way, Crystal removed it before anyone could notice.
That's the thing with Summer. She doesn't care what people think about her. She's just her. One of the many things I adore about her.

"So where do we start?" Crystal asked.
"Ooh, let's go there." Summer said pointing at the store, Hot Topic.
We walked in the store, finding practically no one. Guessing because it's only 11am. Summer went to the jeans sections while Crystal went to the tank tops section and as for me, I went to the shoe section. Could use some new DC's.

xXxx 45 minutes later xxXx

After we were done at Hot Topic, Summer and I went to another store called TeenSpoiled. As for Crystal she said she was done for the day. So we left her buying ice cream. She said we'd find her on the bench right next to KFC.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I bought a lot of stuff today. Think it's fair if I should be done for the day. Plus I've got 10 huge suitcases waiting for me, back at my dorm.

"So where will we find you?" Summer asked.
"I'll be sitting here. Just remember it's next to KFC and the bathrooms," I said.
"Okay then. See you in a few," Wynter smiled as they both left.

Now I was alone. Just me and my ice cream which by the way, was now left an empty cone.

"Hmmm maybe I should get another one,' I said to myself.

But first I went to the bathroom to check my make up.
And yes I left my stuff at the bench but I paid a kid 5 bucks to watch my stuff.
See, I ain't so stupid after all.
Anyway, I went to the bathroom finding at least 17 other girls about my age. Most of them were changing their outfits, whilst some were actually using the toilets and as for me, well, just putting more eyeliner and hot pink lip gloss.

"aaahhhh!!" I heard a couple of girls squeal. I quickly turned around to see 6 guys in the girls bathroom. Luckily I was all dressed up...all the other girls in the other hand...were in their panties and bra.

Pervs!

The guys started laughing.One even looked over to me. He had blonde hair and a lip ring on the left..well..my left.if I'm trying to be the stereotype,id say he looked a bit emo/skater guy. He licked his lips and winked at me. i quickly blushed a pink color.

The other girls were throwing bras and shampoo and stuff at the guys.but they were still laughing.some of the girls..Ithink they even kinda liked that those guys were there. Some of them were practically stripping for them..One girl, with black hair, beside me, was one of them. She was only in her black fancy underwear. She kept bouncing so when she did,her boobs would jiggle.eeeewww..it wasn't pretty..you could even see her nipples threw the underwear..uucckk..sorry..but it was true.but the blonde hair guy just kept his eyes on me,the whole time.I kinda felt uncomfortable,so i decided that i would leave.but the blonde dude just blocked the entrance.

"hey babe? where you going?" he asked me seductively.

"Uh anywhere but here," I said. I guess he heard the smart ass tone in my voice cause he started to laugh.

"you know,your kinda cute.." he said smirking at me. Id say,he wasn't too bad himself.but i had a boyfriend. Preston.

"i have a boyfriend?" i said a-matter-of-factly-

His smile faded a bit."well, that's too bad..i guess i missed out," he said.he brushed up up against me.

"nice try," i said. I pushed passed him and started to leave, before i did,i heard him say.

"i get it, playing hard to get. let the games begin,"

there's something about that guy..i don't know..but I'm not falling for him..remember Crystal, you got Preston.

Now that I've got passed that guy, I can look for the girls.

'Hey, wait up," I heard a guy shout.

Oh no, not him again.

"What!" I said.
"Didn't catch you're name babe," he smirked again.
"It's non of you're business," I said then walked away but he caught up with me.
"Well, name's Jake," he said.
"Whatever!" I continued walking but he caught up with me again.

What is he? A stalker or something?

"Hey, you're pretty by the way," he said.

Didn't he already say that?
I could feel my cheeks turn red. Oh no I'm Blushing. Can't make him notice.

"And you're cute when you blush," he smirked.

I blushed even more. Crystal don't forget you have a boyfriend---Preston.
I can't forget that.

"What are you, a stalker! Leave me punk ass," and with that I left.

Ugh! What is up with that guy?

Jake POV
~~>~>~>~>
There's something about her that I like so much. She's different from all the other girls. I mean, every girl wants me but she doesn't. She's a tough one. Guess I'm just gonna have to make her like me. But how? She doesn't even want to talk to me. Just have to get to know her more.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
"thanks Kid," I said as I gave him the 6 bucks I promised.
"Hey Crystal," I heard Summer yell from behind whilst holding a shit load of bags.
"Got everything you need?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. She bought like the whole store," Wynter teased.
"Whatever. I even got something for the guys," she shrieked.
"Good for you. Now can we please leave," I begged.
"Why? what's the hurry?" Wynter asked.

I didn't feel like telling her about the blonde guy.

"Well I don't see anything here I want," I lied, "so let's go somewhere else," I suggested.
"Awe fine," Summer pouted.
We headed to the car and drove off looking for some place to hang.
30 minutes later we parked near a trade market.

Jake POV
~>~>~>~>
I saw her talk to a couple of girls. One with white-blue hair and the other with red. I watched as they headed through the exist door. I just had to follow them Don't think of it as stalking. It's more like, not stopping until you get what you want, kind of thing.

Anyway the guys and I got into my car, following their lead. Half an hour later we arrived at some trade market. We parked two cars behind them so they wouldn't see us. As they got out of the car, the guys and I followed from behind.

And no, I'm not stalking them.

I waited for her to be alone and when I got my chance I walked up to her. The guys were buying some other shit in the meanwhile.

I patter her on the shoulder.

"Hey babe," I smirked.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"hey babe."

That voice. It sounded so familiar.
I turned to see who it was.
Oh no! It's the perv.

"Ugh not you again," I said in a bored tone.
"Looks like someone's not happy to see me," he smirked.
"Why? can't you tell," I shot a glare.
"Just wanted to spend more time with a gorgeous girl like you," he smirked.

Boy this guy is really cocky.

"Well good luck finding a girl gorgeous lie me," I rolled my eye then walked past him but he grabbed my arm.
"What now!" I hissed.
"Hey Crystal," Wynter and Summer interrupted.

I quickly pulled my arm back.

"Hey guys. Found anything," I blushed.
"Uh-Yeah," Wynter mumbled, eying me.
"Whose you're friend?" Summer smiled.
"name;s Jake," he winked.

Ugh! Pervert.

"I don't know him," I cut him off, "can we go. Like now!"
"But we just got here," Summer whined.
"And now we're leaving," I pulled the girls, as we headed to the car.

Jake POV
~>~>~>~>~>
This girl's playing hard to get. Why doesn't she like me?
Well I ain't gonna give up so easily. I mean look at me. Who wouldn't want me. Guess I'll still have to follow her.

Again, I'm not stalking her if that's what you're thinking.

"Hey dude," Matt punched my arms, "got the chick you wanted?"
"Not yet. Come on guys, we have to follow her," I said.
"Again," Tyler whined.
"Dude, don't you think you're taking it over board," Nick said.
"Yeah. I mean she's just one girl. There's plenty of fine asses all around you," Kevin said eying some blond's ass.
"Does it look like a give a shit. Now come one. Let's go," I said.

They all whined but followed anyway.

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>~>
What a stalker!
I hope he ain't following me again.

"So who was that guy," Summer asked.
"No one," I lied.
"You can't say his a no one when you two were having a convo," Wynter said.
"His just some perv I bumped into, back in the mall," I sighed.
"Oh is that why you wanted to leave," Summer asked.
"Pretty much," I said.
"So then how did he find you back at the trade market?" Wynter asked.
"It's called stalking, my friend," I said.
"Creepy," Summer said.
"I know," I pouted.
"No I mean, I broke a nail from all the bags I've been holding. Now it looks creepy," she said.
Wynter laughed.
"Thanks for you're concern," I said sarcastically.
"For what," she asked completely lost.
"Never mind."

Wynter and I both laughed.

We decided to head back to school.

Jake POV
~>~>~>~>
We followed them from behind. That's when we stopped at some entrance gate, leading to an all boys boarding school.

Hmmm what are they doing here anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know..looong
and thanks for the comments :D