Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

New Friends II

Preston POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I closed the door as i watched Jonah leave. Which left the girl--Crystal, alone...with us. There was an awkward moment of silence until one of us finally spoke.
"need help with those bag?" Aaron offered pausing the game.
"ummm," she hesitated, "sure," she grinned.
"hey let me help too," i offered.
"uh-thanks guys," she smiled again.
We walked her and her bags into an empty room. Since there was only 5 guys in our dorm, there was an extra room available for Crystal. The room was in black and white, with a lap top, a king sized bed, walk-in closet and a spare bathroom inside. She had about 10 huge suitcases which were all heavy by the way.
"how many clothes did you pack," Kaiden squeaked.
"Just a few," she smirked.
"doesn't feel like it," Aaron smirked.
She laughed slightly.
After we brought in all her bags and suitcases in her room, we sat in the small kitchen to 'talk'.
"soooo-" she started off, "what are your names? Seems like you know mine but i don't know yours," she said searching the fridge. She's new here, just got here and already searching the fridge -__- she sure is something.
"I'm Aaron," Aaron stated.
"Kaiden," said Kaiden
"and I'm Preston," I said with a warm smile.
"Well nice to meet you guys," she smiled taking a bite out of her green apple.
"so where you from?" i asked being the first to start a conversation.
"well I'm from Ohio," she said taking another bite.
"why'd you come to an all boys boarding school. This one especially?" Kaiden asked
"well let's just say my mum's trying to punish me by bringing me here," she frowned.
"but why this school of all school!" Aaron asked.
I was starting to think Crystal didn't get all the info she needed to know about the school.
"why?what's wrong with this school?" she asked wide eyes and a bit scared judging by her face expression.
"No! there's nothing wrong. Just the students..." I started to mumble the words. They just couldn't come out.
"What about the students," she said taking a step back away from us.
"well this school is a gifted school," i said
"a gifted school?" she exclaimed.
"yeah! a gifted school. Every student here, including the guys and I, have powers," i explained.
"Powers?" she mumbled.
"yeah. powers," i repeated.
First the was silence then all of a sudden she burst into laughter.
"you guys have powers!" she laughed, "am i being PUNK'D right now."
"his serious. We do have powers," Aaron said slightly annoyed.
"then prove it," she smirked.
"okay then," i said as i faced Aaron and Kaiden who were sharing an evil smile.
Well this is going to be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know but the next chapter will be longer(: hope you liked it
comments would be nice
and please bear with me. I'm still working on my grammar and spellings so please don't report me