Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

It's Nice Talking To You Again

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I went to my room and laid on my bed. Man was I exhausted. Had a long day but it was all worth it. Just to be with Parker. His an awesome friend but do I like him more then that? Hmmm. I heard someone enter. I figured it must have been the girls but it was---Kaiden?

"Hey," he said. More like he was talking to himself.
"Hi," I said.
"May I join you," he asked really shyly.
"Uh sure," I said.
He sat beside me on my bed.
"Sooo," I started off.
"It's been a while since we've talked huh," he said.
"Yeah, it feels kind of awkward now," I murmured. It was really awkward!
"Sorry about that. I guess I just feel like we're drifting apart and I don't want that,' he said.
"Me too," I gave a wry smile.
"So..um..how' have you been?" he asked with his head hanging low. I've never seen him this shy before. It was--cute.
"I've been good. Learned how to play baseball today," I smirked at my thoughts.
He laughed a bit, "you?Baseball? since when?"
"You'll be surprised with what I can do," I joked," well how about you? How have you been so far?"
"Honestly speaking, pretty miserable," he said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause I spent everyday thinking if we were forever gonna stay hating each other," he said.
"I would never hate you. I mean yeah, you did kind of been pissing me off these past few months but it never got to the point where I hated you," I murmured, "why? did you hate me?'
"Of course not," he said, "I would never." he gave a smile.

We talked the whole two hours about life, school, the future, Aaron.
Kaiden was busy making funny comments about Kaiden which made me laugh so hard. It was really nice talking to him again after all these months. It's been the first time in 3months that we actually had a descent conversation without all the arguing and fighting. My feelings slowly came back for him. I loved seeing this side of Kaiden. The sweet, funny, shy, calm and cute side. If he was trying to win me back, it was working.

"You know I still love you," he smiled. Do I still love him? No, no I don't. I mean yeah, I'm starting to like him but 'love', no, not yet.
"I-uh," I mumbled.
"I know you don't love me back," he suddenly said, "but it's okay." he looked really upset now. What to do, what to do? I can't leave him being upset like this. I would feel guilty. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips unto his. I had no idea what the heck I was doing until I realized I was kissing him.

"What was the for," he said as we broke apart.
"I don't wanna lose you," I said. I may not love him but I care about him--a lot. I wouldn't want him upset for the rest of is life, especially if it's because of me.
"I don't wanna lose you too," he smiled pulling me into a hug, "if you want to take this slow, I can't wait. I just don't want to lose you anymore."

Awww. He's changed. He's so different now. I love him like this. I kissed him again. I could tell he was shocked that I did.
"You don't have to wait. I'm all yours," I smiled. Guess that means I like him again, but not love! Not yet anyway. Which means I have to cancel my date with Parker. Let's hope he won't be pissed off or anything.

"Hey Wyn--" Crystal interrupted, guess she found put making-out. She started smiling like a complete idiot. "Looks like you two have finally cleared things out," she smirked.
"What do you want," Kaiden said, shooing her away.
"It's game night dumb-ass," she smirked, "come on already, the guys are getting impatient. Aaron namely,"
We laughed, "Alright! We're coming," I smirked.
She smiled then left.
"Guess we should join them now," Kaiden said.

No shit!

"Guess we should," I smiled. I stood up as I headed out the door but before I could reach it Kaiden grabbed my arm and pulled me into another kiss. Well that was sudden.
"I love you're kisses," he smiled as we broke apart.
I giggled. We walked hand in hand to the living room finding everyone there playing Dance Flick, the video game.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's freaking short but I can't think of anything yet. You'll just have to wait for tomorrow..SORRY! :C