Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

I'm stuck In A Love Triangle..Great!

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The knocking woke me up from my dream. Wait..dream? So all that was just a dream. Kaiden, me, our kiss. All of that was just a dream?

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed the fact that all that was just a dream.
"Sorry I'll leave if you want me to," that voice sounded soft, a bit strained. It sounded familiar.
'Oh no it's okay. I didn't realize it was you." Yep, it was definitely Kaiden. "What's up? Anything you need?' I asked.
"No just wanted to call you up for game night. The guys are waiting," and with that he left. That's it? That's all he had to say, that all he wanted to tell me. Then I guess it was just a dream. Why do I even care? It's not like I wanted to be back with before, so then why do I still care? I told the guys I wasn't in the mood for game night. They all whined and argued, except for Kaiden, he stayed quiet; I just needed some alone time to think things threw.

Kaiden POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Something's bugging her, I could tell. It's quite obvious that I still have feelings for her but these days it's hard to tell if she feels the same way. She's always out and comes back home late. I never get the chance to talk to her but even if I do, I just chicken out. Maybe it's my chance now. I walked over to her bedroom door and knocked a few times. I didn't get any response so I just walked in but I found no one. I checked the bathroom, everyone Else's bedroom but she wasn't there. I didn't tell the guys cause I didn't want them to freak out. I walked back to her room hoping maybe I'd find her there but she still wasn't there. Until I noticed her bedroom window was wide opened. She must have gone for a walk, like she always does. I sighed as headed back to the others. I guess I'll talk to her when she get's back.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Okay so maybe staying in my room to try and think things threw was a bad, boring idea. I guess what I do need is someone to talk about this with and the only person who I know will listen is Parker. I didn't want to walk past the guys cause they'd be bugging me with questions like 'where are you go', 'your ditching us again' and all that shit. So I climbed out through my bedroom window. And yes I'm aware of how bad ass I am haha just kidding. It wasn't easy getting down cause I was 5 feet above from the ground but it wasn't hard as well. Once I made my way down I had to look for Parker. Now question is where would he be at 8 in the night. Well dah his dorm but where is it? I roamed around the school hoping I would find somehow to help me out. That's when I ran into some ginger haired guy.

"Uh hi, can I talk to yo for a minute," I said. He just looked at me wide eyed. What, he's never seen a girl before?
"Do you know where Parker's dorm is?" I asked. He didn't answer just kept giving me perverted looks.
"Hello! I'm not talking to myself you know," I shot.
"Oh right, sorry. Just go to the 20th building. His dorm is the only dorm in that building," he said still giving me perverted looks.
"Uhh thanks," I said then walked away. I walked passed every building until I reached Parker's. I walked upstairs searching for his dorm. That guy didn't tell me there were a lot of doors that weren't Parker's. Remind me to pay that ginger-haired guy a visit. I knocked on every door hoping he would open but no answer meaning not him. I reached the last floor and waled over to the nearest door. I knocked a few times waiting for a reply. Seconds later the door knob slowly turned as the door opened. I was happy to see his face.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Who the fuck could that be? I'm not in the mood for anyone's company. I opened the door getting ready to yell at the punk-ass trying to disturb my alone time.

"Who ever the fuck you are fu--Wynter," I said wide eyes. What is she doing here? and ow did she find my dorm? She let out a giggle. Why the hell is she giggling? Oh shit, I forgot I'm only wearing my boxers. Uh fuck and their pink with bears on it. Don't ask why.
"Hey, I need someone to talk to," she smiled wry.
"Uh..sure. Come in," I said opening the door for her.
"Thanks," she said as she walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took long to update. I was out of the country for vacation and I only came back like hours ago. BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS :D hope you have a freaking awesome year ღ