Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

I'm stuck In A Love Triangle..Great!

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>.
“Thanks,” I smiled as I walked in.

Finally, after 2538 steps of searching for his dorm, I found him. Not that I was counting. His room was quite spacious although a little bit messy. It was way different from my dorm. The room, which I’m guessing is the living room was filled with 3 red leather couches that could each fit at least 3-4 people. The couches were set in a semi-circle, surrounding a black coffee table. In the middle of the room hanged a flat screen TV on the wall. The room had a mixture of red and black wallpapers. The floor were covered in a white carpet, covering the whole room. I noticed some painting hanging on the wall and some vases beside the couches. Each corner of the room had huge speakers with mini ones on top. So far his place was amazing!

“Nice place you got,” I complimented. “Thanks,” he smiled. “So who else lives here?” I asked because the place seemed pretty empty and quiet. “No one, just me,” he simply said as he plopped on one of the couches. “Lucky!” I joked. He laughed lightly. “So what made you come all the way in the middle of the night, just to talk to me?” he joked in a flirtatious way. I giggled. “Don’t flatter yourself. I just need someone to vent my feelings to and you happened to be the only one I could turn to,” I smiled wry. “But why come to me?” he said in a bored tone. “Look, if you don’t wanna hear my problems cause it seems like you don’t care, I’ll just leave,” I said as I headed at the door but I felt him grabbing me by the arm. “I didn’t ask you to leave, did I? I just simply asked, why me?” he said. I stepped back slightly cause he was in my bubble. “Because, you’ve been there for me when no one else was. Remember the first time we met?” I said. “Yeah, at the forest when my rock attacked you’re face,” he smirked. We both laughed. “Yeah there. Even though we didn’t know each other and we were both being asses to each, you held me, listened to my boring love life story and most importantly, you left me soaking your shirt with my tears,” I smiled at the memory. He chuckled a bit. “That’s why I chose to come to you, cause you’re always there fr me.” He smiled like as if I just said the best thing ever.

“Convincing,” he smirked, “so then, what’s bothering you this time?” he sat back down as I sat beside him.

“Remember I told you about my boy—” I cleared my throat, “boyfriend?”. “Yep!” he simply said. “Well I had a dream that we—kissed,” I murmured.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
“Well I had a dream that we—kissed,” she murmured the last part. I felt somehow...hurt?

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
“It felt so real, but it wasn't,” I continued. “So that’s what you’re bugging about, a dream?” he asked, “I thought you wanted to dump the guy. I don’t see why a dream about you kissing the guy you don’t have feelings for anymore, is bothering you so much.”

“That’s what I asked myself too. You see 3months back when we first met it was like love at first sight. Then weeks passed and we drifted apart. We always argued over nothing or ended up not talking to each other. We stayed like that for 3months. Then a dew days later, he told me he still loved me but I knew I felt nothing back, so I’ve been trying and forcing myself to love him again or at least like him back but even though I tried convincing myself that I still loved him, it still didn’t help. Now since that dream I’ve been forcing myself to get over him cause he clearly showed me today that he doesn’t care about me anymore.” I didn’t realize I was crying until I felt the salty water fall down my cheeks.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
It killed me seeing her like this. What an ass-hole! I swear if I met this guy he would wish he was dead. I pulled her into a hug, with her head on my chest as she cried. I really didn’t mind her soaking my shirt, I’m already used to it. I wish I could do something to cheer her up but what? I’m not what you call a ‘sensitive guy’. I especially don’t know how to treat a girl in a situation like this. Usually when I’m upset or heartbroken I just get pissed and I just release my pain and depression through being bitchy. Believe me it’s become a habit that I can’t control. I’m never even considered ‘nice’. Until I met Wynter. I don’t know why but there’s something about her that gives me this weird, intoxicating but good feeling. I usually give people attitude the first time I meet them, like that Crystal girl. But with Wynter, I felt—different. I remember when my eyes changed color the first time we met. No one has ever made me do that before except for her.

I watched as she cried. She actually looked adorable this way excluding the fact that she was actually crying. I never noticed how pale yet beautiful her skin was, it almost made her glow. I rubbed her hair gently as I left her crying. I didn’t want to disturb her so I just left her crying. Like I said, I don’t know what to do in a situation like this. We stayed like this for almost 2 hours. Her face was now pink and puffy but in an adorable way. It just made her look even more cute.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I kept crying, but why? Why was I feeling like this? How can someone I thought I never really cared about, make me feel this way. Hurt, heart-broken, depressed, confused? I don't get what’s wrong with me. I couldn't help it anymore, I screamed countless times as I held tighter onto Parker’s shirt. I screamed because of Kaiden and the stupid emotions he gave me. I felt Parker held me tighter in his grip , rocking me like a baby. Telling me in a whisper, "Shh, it's going to be okay." I wanted to speak, but I couldn't find my voice. I started sobbing hysterically now. One of his hands was on my back and the other on the back of my neck, and his chin resting genitally on my head. I had my head on his chest and my hands still clutched on his shirt

My stomach suddenly began to turn, and I had the most strangest feeling. I began gagging. Before I knew it, Parker had me in his arms taking me to the bathroom. Finally he pushed open the door and set me on the ground beside the toilet and I pulled myself up and began puking hard. My vision had gone all the way blurry now, and I felt his arm around my waist holding me steady up so I wouldn't get puke on me, or him, or the floor. Why was I feeling like this? All of this was happen way too fast.

I had the most awful taste in my mouth and the puke smell in the toilet drifted threw my nose again. I went to lean up from the smell and he tried to help me move up, and when he did, my stomach turned the wrong way and I puked. The stomach acid mixed with mucus from crying, it went all over the chin and my chest then on his arm. Crap. He just laughed some but didn't move. "You okay to move now?" I tried to at least knob, but I just pushed off from the toilet some, and he helped me finish getting up. I leaned over and flushed the toilet. He never once let go of me. I went to stand all the way back up and lost balance, but his arm around me was to tight for me to fall.

“How you feeling?” He asked concerned. “As you can see not so good,” I said trying my best no to sound rude, “what time is it?” I asked. “Almost 11:30,” he said not bothering looking at a clock or something. What the fuck! It’s almost midnight!

“It’s almost midnight,” I exclaimed, “the guys must be worried, I have to go.” I moved from his grip but I ended up tripping but he caught me before I fell. “You’re not feeling so good, you’re too weak to even balance right and it’s too late to go back to you’re dorm,” he said. He was right my vision was even getting blurry now. “So where am I suppose to sleep genius?” I shot. “You can stay here for the night,” he said rubbing his hair. Me, stay here for the night? What!?!?

“Do you want me to?” I murmured. “Well yeah,” he shrugged, “I care about you a lot.” he muttered. Did he say he cares about me? “But I don’t have any clothes to wear,” I said. Plus all my clothes were covered in puke. “Wait here,” he said then left the room. Minutes later he came back with a blue baggy shirt written, “South Park,” and black boxers. “Wear this,” he gave me. “Thanks,” I smiled. He smiled back. “Now go take a shower, you smell like puke,” he joked blocking his nose. “Ha Ha Ha very funny,” I punched him playfully. He laughed as he left the room and closed the door for me.

Like I said, Parker is such an awesome friend. I took off my shirt and un-clipped my bra as I removed my pants and undies and stepped into the shower. You already know what happens in the shower right? After about 20 minutes I stepped out as I let the stem spread. At least I was puke-free. I grabbed the shirt and boxers as I wore them and threw my puke-covered clothes into the basket beside the toilet filled with some of Parker’s used clothes. I tied my hair into a ponytail but let my bangs cover my eyes. I didn’t want Parker to see my pink and puffy eyes. I walked out the bathroom and headed back to the living room finding Parker lying on the couch.

“Hey,” I said softly. “Are you feeling sleeping?” he asked. “Pretty much,” I said with a yawn. He stood up and walked me into a room, I’m guessing it was his bedroom. “Here, you can sleep here,” he said pointing at his bed. “Where are you gonna sleep?” I asked. “On the couches,” he simply said. Now I felt bad. I mean, I walked into his dorm unannounced, bored him with my stupid problems, soaked his shirt, puked all over his bathroom and now I’m making him sleep on the couch in his own dorm when I should be the one. “No way. This is you’re dorm, you’re room. I should be the one sleeping on the couches not you,” I protested. “No, it’s fine, really,” he smiled.

“Fine. Then sleep with me,” I smiled. Okay, I didn’t realize how weird that just sounded. I could feel my cheeks turning a bright red color now. He just smirked. “No I don’t mean it in that way,” I tried covering it up. “If it makes you comfortable, then I’ll sleep with you,” he said. Now that sounded completely weird. My cheeks must have been burning red by now. Awkward. “I mean—not in that matter,” he blushed as well but more then I did. I laughed nervously. “You sure it won’t be awkward?” I asked. “Not really unless you do then I’ll just sleep on the couch,” he said rubbing his hair like crazy. “No! It’s fine with me,” I stuttered. We both got in bed *not in that kind of way* as we scooted inside the covers. I crawled to the part of the bed closest to the wall and curled into a ball. He picked my head up and set the pillow under it and laid beside me and put the blanket over us He kept his hands to himself and so did I. “Night Parker,” I muttered. “Night Wynter,” he murmured. My eyes felt heavy so it wasn’t soon till I fell fast asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

*Still on Wynter’s POV*
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
I woke up and I didn't feel a person next to me. I felt the space next to me and it was empty. My eyes shot open and I leaned up. I looked around the room. He wasn't here? "Parker?" I yelled. "I'm over here." He yelled from down the hallways. I crawled to the edge of the bed and stood up. I like that bed, it was really comfortable, and I mean, really, really comfortable. I walked to the kitchen finding him there and walked towards the kitchen table. I pulled out a chair and sat down. There was two plates and two forks, and two cups of milk. "Thought you'd be hungry." He said, "Making eggs, the bacon and the grits is already done." He smiled at me and looked back at the stove. So he can cook huh?

I let my gaze fall on him for awhile. I saw he had his hair was messy, really messy but it looked really cute. His face was perfectly set, his neck was strong, his biceps was build, along with his abs. And yes he was shirtless but he wore a pair of baggy pants. I looked back up to his face and he was looking at me funny. "I--I was, u-ugh." I shuddered then I blushed and looked away. He laughed, "I know, I catch myself doing that to me in the mirror." I laughed and looked at him then he winked at me. He walked towards me and scrapped the eggs on my plate, the rest on his. Then he gave me some bacon, and grits, and then he gave himself some. I watched him the entire time. Then a thought occurred to me. Do I like Parker? I mean I do like him but do I like like him?

He sat down and he looked at me again, I looked away. "Sorry." We both laughed again. He put his hand on my cheek, "Hey, look at me." His hand felt warm on my face and I turned to him. "Your blushing." He smiled and I felt myself go redder, so I just stuck my tongue at him. "I'm not,” I protested, “It’s just the heat is getting to me, that’s all.” He laughed. We ate in silence. I could feel him staring at me. “What?” I asked. ‘Nothing, it’s just—” he mumbled. “What? It’s just what?” I asked. “Your face,” he murmured. “There’s something on my face isn't there. Is it a bug? Get it off, get it off,” I freaked out. I hate bugs. He laughed lightly. “No there’s nothing on you’re face. I just find it—cute,” he muttered the last part. Did I hear right? Did he just call me cute? I started blushing like crazy now. I always thought Parker was cute but I never really thought of him in that kind of way.

I grabbed my plate and put it in the sink as I turned around, Parker was right behind me. He stepped forward some, and put little space between us. I felt my smile fade and I looked at his lips. They were a deep pink, almost red. He stepped

forward again and enclosed the space between us. I felt his chest touch mine. I felt him put his hands on my little love handles. He waited a second, for me to move out if I wanted to, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be held like this. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this but I didn’t care. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into an embrace. Then he lightly touched his lips onto mine. I felt my arms wrap around his neck. He pressed his lips harder against mine as he slid his tongue in. I gave him permission and I slid mine into his. His kisses were sweet. I’ve never kissed anyone like this before.

We soon broke apart to breathe. “I didn’t know how to tell you I like you so I—” I cut him off as I kissed him back. His lips were soft but rough. I liked how they felt on mine. “I like you too,” I smiled as we broke apart.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I was surprised when she kissed me back. I expected a slap but she kissed me back. I could feel my cheeks burning red especially when she said she liked me too. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this happy before. I hugged her after she spoke, I didn’t want to let go. I loved holding her in my arms.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
felt Parker’s arms around me and his head on my shoulder. I smiled and tried to back away from his touch, but neither of us wanted to move. I leaned forward and put my head on his bare chest, then closed my eyes. His grip on me tightened around me. It was bone crushing. I began to breathe heavily. "Parker your squeezing a little hard." I whispered out. He laughed and loosened his grip. I looked up at him, and he had the brightest smile I've ever saw him wear. We stayed like that for a while. He eyes always got me. I loved how they changed color. Right now they were bright pink.

“What time is it?” I asked. I forgot I was suppose to be in my dorm by now. The guys must be worried. I wonder if Kaiden is too? I wonder If he still cares about me enough to be worried sick about where I am now. I tried shaking the thought of Kaiden out of my head. I didn’t want to start crying now especially not in a moment like this. “It’s almost 11,” he said. “I have to go,” I said as I backed up from his touch. “Now?” he whined. “Yes now, my roommates must be worried by now,” I laughed. “Fine then can you do a favor for me?” he asked. “Which is?” I smiled. “Have lunch with me?” he asked nervously. I laughed at how nervous he was for my answer. “Sure, I’ll meet you at the forest,” I smiled. “Cool,” he smiled. “Well bye,” I smiled. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. “Bye,” he smiled. I walked out the door and headed down stairs until I was finally out of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me sometime to think of something to write for this chapter, that's why it's been long since I updated. But I wrote this long-ass chapter to repay all those times I took long to update. Anyway hope you liked it :D any comments on what you think? And I made sure you're gonna love the next chapter then this one. Thanks again for all the support (: you guys are awesome