Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

I'm Stuck In A Love Triangle...Great!

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I wonder why Parker’s dorm is the only one in the building plus him being the only person who lives there, hmmm. I couldn’t help but think about our kiss. It was—sweet, soft, rough. I’ve never been kissed like that before. Maybe I really do like Parker, maybe it’s almost lo—

“Wynter,” a voice called out disturbing my train of thought. I turned around to see…”Kaiden?” he ran up and hugged me like as if he hasn’t seen me in years. It was bone crushing but sweet. He’s never really held me like this before. "Kaiden?" I repeated. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN?DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK WE WERE!!" now his yelling? "Can you just chill, I'm fine aren't I!" I shot, pushing him off. Don't forget he really hurt me. He sighed. He looked stressed and worn-out. "I'm sorry," he murmured, "it's just I-we were worried about where you were." Why does he do that? Every time he tries saying he was worried about me he changes it to WE. This is what I'm talking about. He clearly just showed me that he doesn't care or love me enough to simply admit he was worried about me.
Ugh. I'm done with this!

"Look Kaiden, If someone forced you to look for me, don't even bother. I'm safe and sound as you can see. So just--fuck off and leave me alone," I hissed. He looked...hurt, but maybe it was just something less. He didn't say a word. Not surprised. He doesn't even bother trying to win me over. Why did I even waste my time forcing myself to love him in the beginning?

"Wynter I--"

"I SAID FUCK OFF, CLEARLY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!" I cut him off. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt the salty water roll down my cheeks.

Kaiden POV
~>~>~>~>~>
"I SAID FUCK OFF, CLEARLY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!" she was crying. Where was all of this coming from? Why wouldn't I care about her, I love her! Did I really hurt her that much. Question is, what did I do to make her feel like this?

"Wynter--" I tried to put my arms on her shoulder but she slapped it off. "Wynter please don't do this," I pleaded but she wouldn't listen. She kept moving a step backward, away from me. She was acting like I had some disease or something. Why was she being like this? It's really hurting me.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I felt a sudden rage towards him. But why? I don't know. My heart kept saying, listen to what he has to say, but my head kept saying, he'll only hurt you again.

"Why are you doing this?" I fought the erg to drop to my knees. "Wynter, I’m not doing anything to you." he said. He took another step forward as I took one back .He doesn't even notice! I tried not to cry or sob at least but these stupid emotions wouldn't let me. All of a sudden I felt weak, like how I felt last night with Parker. I don't understand why I'm feeling like this. I'm usually the tough one, the one that never cries, the one that never shows any weakness but ever since I met Kaiden everything changed. Why does he make me feel this way?

He closed the space between us and held me. I stood there, shocked, relieved, confused, but most of all helpless. I wanted to melt into his arms and pretend everything would be okay, that all this never happened. The smell of coconuts filled my nose. For a moment I relaxed as I felt him sigh and tighten his grip around me. I leaned my head forward, "Please let go of me." I begged it. The strong built muscles I loved so much didn’t let me go. The flawless black slightly wavy hair fell to my face. I chocked back a sob, "Let go of me." I whispered again. I couldn’t take it. My knee’s buckled under me as I fell against him. He came down with me, but he pulled me on his chest with my legs around his waist somehow and my arms around his neck. His face buried into my shoulder. I smelled his hair. "God you smell so good." He had this unique smell I never noticed before.

I never thought I'd ever miss him so much in my life. "You have a different smell, but it’s good. Like," I felt him and heard him sniff my hair. "Butterscotch. Hm, some of my favorite candy." I smiled briefly. Boy, how I missed being in his arms. They were always so warm, loving, welcoming. Just how I loved them.

He tightened his arms around my back. And went to kiss me, but I leaned back some. A though just rolled in, what about Parker? I mean, I do have feelings for him as well as I do for Kaiden.

I closed my eye's, silently fighting my thoughts of Parker and Kaiden. Finally I gained control of my thoughts. I opened my eyes and Kaiden's had he's head hung low. I didn't notice my arms around his waist. I should move, but I couldn't, just couldn't. "Take Him!" screamed one of my inner thoughts. "NO! Don't give into the temptation" my other half screamed. He finally looked up at me, then leaned in. I was screaming inside. I wanted to kiss him but what about Parker? I leaned back some more. His face softened and longing filled it.

"Please, just one kiss." He begged me, as his hair fell a little in his face. Before I could comprehend, I closed my eyes and leaned forward. I felt his rough lips press softly on mine. I wasn't surprised when the spark came. Oh how I longed for his kisses. I kept telling myself to stop but I couldn't, I didn't want to.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into an embrace. He tightened his grip around me and pressed his lips harder against mine. I felt his tongue sliding into my mouth. I opened giving permission as I did the same for him. He reached my sweet spot which made me moan for more but I tried my best not to moan loud enough for anyone to hear me.
Everything finally felt like the way it should be. Me, Kaiden, happy finally. I knew right from this moment that things were going to go great.

All of a sudden I heard, "WYNTER!". Mine and Kaiden's head shot up and Parker stood there, mouth opened, and red faced.

OH SHIT!
♠ ♠ ♠
Supper sorry for long update, my mibba wouldn't let me update. I really don't know why :P