Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

So Who You Gonna Choose?

***Still on Wynter's POV***

"WYNTER!:" that voice kept repeating on and on in my head.

God, I hope this was a dream, but it wasn't. Parker was standing there, watching me kissing some other guy when we just kissed a few minutes ago. I could imagine how he felt. "Wynter, how could you?" Parker whispered. I looked up at Kaiden, his hands still wrapped around me.I looked back at Parker then I looked down and saw my arms wrapped around Kaiden's neck. I didn't know what to do? So, I just laughed. I put everything I had into it. I know crazy and stupid thing to do but in times like this I get so nervous I have no choice but to laugh. "Whose he?" Kaiden whispered. I didn't answer. What could I say. 'Oh this is Parker, I slept at his dorm last night and had a make-out session with him a few minutes ago. Now him seeing me with you just broke his heart', yeah I don't think so. Not only did I see the heart break of Parker, but I felt it. My heart sank.

Kaiden slowly rolled his hands off me but stood really close beside me. "P-P--Pa-Parker, I can explain," I mumbled. How the hell was I going to explain? matter of fact, get myself out of this? "Explain then," his voice sounded, cold, pissed, hurt. "This is my boy--" I shuttered. I couldn't say it. "Say it!" he hissed, more like yelled. "Ey chill guy. Don't you ever yell at her again," Kaiden pushed him off. Oh no, this was going to end bad. "Or what?" Parker hissed, pushing him back. "You're gonna wish you never said that," Kaiden shot. "Why don't you make me?" Parker pinned him to the floor. Oh no! I quickly ran to them and pushed Parker off Kaiden. "WHAT THE FUCK PARKER!" I yelled.

Kaiden gently pushed me behind him and walked towards Parker. I could tell he was really pissed off. "What's your problem dude?" Kaiden yelled at him with his fists balled and his face was pure red. "My problem is that your moving in on my girl!" Parker shot stepping forward. "YOUR GIRL! LAST TIME I CHECKED SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND," Kaiden took another step forward. "You don't know the half of what I've done with her." Parker said in a calm voice that made Kaiden even madder. I can't believe Parker just said that.

In a blink of an eye, Kaiden had hit Parker right in his nose. He didn't cry out in pain but he wiped away the blood that trickled down his upper lip with his tongue. Parker laughed and then he tackled Kaiden to the ground and began hitting him in the face. But Kaiden was the best fighter I've ever seen, he brought his hand back and knocked Parker in his jaw. Which knocked him to the side.

I was to shocked to move. Kaiden took a swing and hit Parker in the cheek then swung his left hand and hit him so hard I heard a crack. This time Parker yelled in madness and some how picked up and slammed Kaiden's body on the ground. I swear the ground was moving like an earthquake. I finally went to take a step forward but tripped over my shoe laces. Great, now I'm clumsy too. I fell to the ground with a loud thump. "STOP!" I yelled trying to get up, but couldn't fight the laces off my legs. Stupid laces! Kaiden brought his leg up and kicked Parker in his stomach and I heard the breathe get knocked out of him. Kaiden stood and Parker was getting up, but Kaiden was too fast. He kicked Parker hard in his stomach and he fell over. Then in a blink of an eye Parker rared back and hit Kaiden hard in his jaw that it threw him off balance, then hit him again in the same spot. Blood shot from Kaiden's mouth.

They threw them selves at each other again, throwing punching and I heard more crack and breaks than I ever wanted to hear in one place. I tried to stand up but my stupid laces wouldn't let me. Soon Kaiden transported himself somewhere, leaving Parker confused. Before Parker could even make a move, Kaiden pinned him to a mini lake that was way across for me. He was trying to drown him! OH MY GOSH! I can't let that happen. "Please stop," I started crying. Stupid human emotions. Then the most scariest thing happened. There was a side of Parker I never thought existed. As he was in the water being drowned, he grabbed Kaiden by the neck and punched him using his forehead, leaving Kaiden almost out-cold. In a blink of an eye, Parker was right in front me holding Kaiden by the chest. Parkers eyes were so scary. There were red, BLOOD RED. I've never seen anyone's eyes like that before. I heard growling noises coming from him, it almost looked like he was being possessed. I soon noticed that fire was coming from his hands, which were running up his arm. It had no affect on him. It was like he wasn't even being burned though fire was covering his whole body

(A/N: like that fire guy in fantastic four. Don't know if you know the movie"

He looked like what you'd imagine a demon would look like or even the devil himself. Parker kept punching Kaiden continuously. Blood was spewing out everywhere. Kaiden was officially out-cold. Oh my God he was trying to kill him!

"STOP!" I yelled again, this time I finally stood up and grabbed both of there shoulders and pulled them apart with Kaiden in my arms. Boy was he heavy but that didn't matter right now. Both their noses were bleeding but Kaiden was worse. His whole face was covered in blood, Parker really hurt him. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" I yelled, crying. Ugh I'm crying..again! I never thought something like this could have happed to me, of all people! I noticed Parker was his normal self with his normal green eyes and all the fire was gone.

I tried hearing Kaiden's heart-beat to see if he was still alive. He didn't budge, he wasn't breathing right. He wasn't dead but something was wrong. "I can't believe you did that," I whispered. He didn't answer. Did he ever care? "So what are you gonna do about him?" I said. Still no answer. I was getting really irritated with him. "ARE YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING!" I yelled. He just hang his head low, with his hair covering his face the whole time. I heard him sniff. Was he...crying? "Parker?" I murmured. He was completely ignoring me now. I couldn't stay like this forever, I needed to take Kaiden to the hospital and I need Parker's help.

I sighed. "Parker please, I need to take Kaiden to the hospital. He might die! Please," I started crying myself.

No answer!

"It's either me or him?" he murmured with his still hung low.
"What?" I was confused. What was he talking about.
"I'm not helping you unless you choose. It's either me or him?" he hissed.

Was he being fucking serious? Is he seriously bull-shitting me right now? He was gonna make me stay here with Kaiden in my arms whose covered in blood, practically dying just to make me choose between him or Kaiden. Thing is, I don't know who I'm suppose to choose. I like them both and I don't wanna lose the both. Cause If I decided who I want to be with, I'll lose the other. And I can't afford to lose them both. I CAN'T!!!

"So who you gonna choose?" he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is your choice. Who do you want her to be with, Kaiden or Parker? you can comment or inbox me your choice, most votes is the winner. BTW i hope you liked the 2 chapters. I know it's been a while. COMMENTS!?!?!?