Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

What the hell happened?

Crystal POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Where the hell were those guys? Something was wrong, I could feel it. First Wynter was missing now Kaiden too. Ever since last night Kaiden has been acting stranger then usual, not like he never is but it's like he was hiding something and as for Wynter, I thought she went for a walk or in her bathroom or something but she never came back and still hasn't. Immediately this morning Kaiden left and that's strange cause he never leaves unless he tells us where he's going but he never said a word. It's been 3 hours so far and still no sign of both of them. I grabbed my coat and headed at the door. "Where are you going?" Preston asked. "It's been over 3 hours Preston and they still ain't back," I said. "Want me to come with you?" he asked. "Sure I could use some company," I smiled wry. We walked almost the whole entire school but we still found nothing. Maybe they went out of campus or maybe, they got killed. Okay now I'm just over-reacting. I just hope nothing's wrong but something keeps telling me not to get my hopes up.

Wynter POV
~>~>~>~>~>
I still had to choose but who, who was I going to choose? I just couldn't do this, just not now especially not in a time like this. "Parker please, don't do this," I sobbed. "Choose!" he simply said with no emotion. Was he being serious. "WHAT THE FUCK PARKER. I CAN'T, NOT HERE, NOT NOW! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE. BECAUSE OF YOU KAIDEN' S HURT BADLY, KNOCKED OUT COLD AND PROBABLY IS ABOUT TO DIE AND HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND ALL YOU WANT ME TO DO IS CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU TWO IN A TIME LIKE THIS!!!" I stormed off. No respond, just left his hand hang low. I know I hurt really bad and I probably deserve this but Kaiden doesn't, he doesn't deserve to die and right I need to someone to help me, us.

"Oh my God, Wynter!" I heard....Crystal shout. Thank God it was her!! "Crystal," I sighed in relief. I saw Preston behind her. Both their faces were horrified when they saw Kaiden. "Wh-Wha-What happened?" Crystal mumbled. "It's a long story but I'll explain everything later, right now we need to take him to the hospital. NOW!". With no hesitation Preston carried Kaiden to the reception of course he was there in a matter of seconds cause of his 'speed' abilities. We quickly drove off to the hospital leaving Parker behind. He didn't want to help me so I decided to just leave him there. He probably hates me now.

Parker POV
~>~>~>~>~>
Heartbroken! That's all I can say, that's all I can think about and that's all I feel. HEARTBROKEN!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know super short but i can't think of anything, PROMISE MORE UPDATES TOMORROW :D PROMISE!!!!!!!<3