Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Morning - WAKE UP CALL

Kaiden POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
It kept ringing continuously. I swear my ear drums are broken now >.<
"stupid alarm!" i murmured as i threw it out the window. Now have to find a new alarm :P
It was 5:30 in the morning. Today was my turn to wake up everybody up for school. Who to wake up first..hmmm. Decided to go to Preston first since his room was closer. I used my electric abilities to wake him up. It wasn't long till he screamed.
"that really wasn't necessary," he cried.
"well it's easier, faster and most imprtantly FUN," I smirked. Next was Aaron.
"This is going to be fun," i thought to myself.
I quietly tip toed my way to his room so he couldn't hear me. He has one of the strongest sense of hearing in the school which means i have to be extra quiet. As i slowly tip toed my way under his bed, i used my electric abilities like before to wake him up. I can't wait to see the reaction on his face. I laughed quietly at my thoughts. It happened so quick. Seconds later he jumped out of his bed like a mental retard, screaming literally like a sissy XD I couldn't help but laugh. I actually fell to the floor, laughing my ass off. Way to blow my cover.
"fuck! what the hell," he yelled which made me laugh more.
"Dude. You should have seen the look on your face," i said still laughing
"I'm going to kill you," he hissed.
His face literally turned red.
"Ooh I'm so scared," i laughed sarcastically.
He soon ran to attack me but i closed the door behind me. And just like that came a bang from behind meaning he was so stupid enough that he couldn't slow down from banging his head against the door. Guess he is more stupid then he looks xD I had a hue smirk n my face as i walked over to Crystal's room to wake her up. Unlike what i did to the other guys, i knocked outside her door before i entered. I gently shook her.
"Crystal...wake up!" I whispered inside her ear.

Crystal POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I felt someone shaking me, busy whispering something. I couldn't hear clearing. I tired to avoid it but it or whatever it was didn't stop but just kept shaking me-__- I finally gave up and just open my eyes to see who or what it was. It was Kaiden.
"what?" i said half awake.
"wake up! we better get ready for school," he said whispering.
"why are you whispering?" i giggled.
"oh sorry. My bad,
he said still whispering. I laughed.
"well i better get ready then," i said as i got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs. I was about to undress until i realized Kaiden was still here.
"Um mm...Kaiden," i said giving him the 'leave' look.
"Yeah," he answered with a goofy smile.
Guess he didn't get the 'leave' look thing.
"Leave! NOW!!!" I laughed.
"Oh right! my bad," he soon flipped over the bed when he got my point. He quickly ran out the door like as if there was a fire incident happening in my room. I could hear him tripping over Aaron as he left. I laughed to myself. Finally i had my 'alone' time. There was no need to rush since it was just 5:45am and school starts at 8:30am. I got the lap top into the bathroom with my ipod still connected so i could play some music as i take a nice, hot, bubbly bath. I felt relaxed as i played an acoustic instrumental of The Only Exception by Paramore.
"Uhhhh," was a\ll i could hear myself say. 20 minutes later i got out of the bath, quickly brushed my teeth and walked into my closet to get dressed. I chose a black mini skirt with swirls, a blue tank top with a picture of Paramore in black and white. I wore it with my black and white converse. I wore my black, blue and white skull wrist bands and dried my hair and tied it into a pony tail. I put eye liner and mascara and a very light shade of pink lip gloss. I wore my black mini leather jacket, took my bag and put my ipod, phone, timetable, map and books for my following subjects. Once i got ready, i looked at the time and it was only 6:50am which gave me more time to have breakfast. I walked into the Kitchen finding Preston there.

Preston POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I was having my breakfast. Just the usual, some Morning sandwich with orange juice. The Crystal entered wow she looked--wow.
"hey," she said with a warming smile as she was heading to the fridge.
"hey!" i smiled back, "slept well?"
"actually i did," she said pulling out a cart of mil, "how bout you?"
"great! boring but great," i said.
"how can sleeping be boring,' she giggled pulling out a bowl and a box of cereal.
"i don't know. It just is," i smiled.
She laughed which made me smile more. First time I've ever made a girl laugh, actually first time I've ever talked to a girl o.o besides my mum.
"well that's a first," she smirked pouring milk and cereal into her bowl and taking a bite. We started talking, you know having a conversation until all of a sudden we heard yelling and smashing coming from the living room. No surprise when i saw it was Kaiden and Aaron. It looked like Aaron was chasing Kaiden for some reason whilst Kaiden was just running and laughing his ass off.
"whoa, who, whoa! guys whats going on?" i yelled but the paid no attention to me.
"Yo guys," Crystal screamed and this time they stopped and listened.
"what's going on?" she asked.
"Kaiden here burnt my ass," Aaron cried.
At firs she laughed until he gave her the "I'm serious!" look.
"Oh!" was all she said.
I also laughed. "He did the same thing to me," i glared at him.
"hay it was a faster way to wake you guys up," Kaiden said defending himself.
"his got a point," Crystal smirked.
"plus it was funny," he added.
"RUN!" Aaron hissed.
Kaiden laughed as he ran out the door with Aaron chasing him from behind. Crystal and I both laughed a bit at Kaiden and Aaron's childish behavior.
"Are they always like that?" she asked still laughing.
"Yep! So what's you're first class?" i asked.
"Um mm..." she started searching for her timetable, "English!"
"well i don't have that one. What's you're second?" i asked.
"Chemistry," she said.
"Awesome! guess I'll meet you there," i grinned.
"that's if i can find my way. I still don't know this place very well and i have no idea where my classes are," she frowned.
it's cool i can show you around. If that's okay with you?" i offered.
"well dah! of course it's okay with me. If it wasn't i would end up being lost," she joked.
I laughed, "well i better show you now. After all this school is huge and there's thousand of classes in this building and over 10,000 students so it can be really difficult showing you around when school exactly started," i explained.
"then what are we waiting for. Let's go," she said pulling me out the door whilst grabbing her bag.
"don't forget your timetable," i said.
"oh right. Thanks," she smiled and got her timetable as we walked out the door. I quickly closed the door as we walked down stairs towards the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope that was long enough for you..you're gonna love the next chapter..well i hope. Any comments?..again sorry for any mistakes