Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Getting To Know The 411

Preston POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I ran as fast as i could to make it in time to take Crystal with me four our second class. Luckily i made it just in time.
"Crystal!" i shouted out.
I heard her talking to Joey. And yeah i know everyone on this school EVERYONE!
"well that's my queue to leave," i heard her say.
"bye Crystal," Joey smiled.
"bye Joey. See you later," she said as she walked over to me.
I shot a smile as i gazed into her gorgeous silver eyes.
"hey" she smiled back.
"hey. So how was first day of class?" i asked.
"well--" she stuttered, "it was interesting i can say that,"
"great. Well I'm sure Chemistry will be interesting too," i smiled as i opened the classroom room door for the both of us.
Just like i thought the whole class gasped and kept staring at Crystal and i well mostly Crystal.
"whose you're friend Preston," Cage yelled out from the back making the whole class burst into laughter. I used my air abilities to push him off his seat. Which made the class laugh even more.
"Morning sir! this is Crystal. She's new here," i said taking her to the teacher's desk. He just nodded without even looking at us.
"well then, there's a free seat beside me and the other guy," i said pointing to our seats.
We walked towards our seats. There was a free seat in the middle of Cage and I.
"hey there," Cage smiled to Crystal as she sat down
"hey!" she smiled back.
"so...you single," Cage gave a wink.
"not funny dude," i butte in.
"chilly bra. I'm just playing,"he smirked, "call me!" he mouth to her making the 'phone call' sign with his hand. You know what i mean.
I just gave him a glare.
Class began which was long and boring. I quickly copied my notes and did a few exercise from the text book that we were given, as for Crystal i saw her busy talking to Cage. Somehow i felt a little---jealous...but why? I just had the feeling of interrupting their conversation , not cause i wanted to but cause i craved for attention, her attention. I could hear them laughing an holding hands which really got on my nerves. I just wanted to separate them. BUT WHY?why do i feel like doing that. Do i lik--..nah i just met her after all. But then why can't i get her gorgeous eyes out of my head, her warming smile, her soft skin against mine. Why can't i get out of my mind DAMMIT!
"Preston!" i heard a soft voice continuously repeating my name, gently shaking me.
It was Crystal.
"uh-yeah,"i said waking up from my day dream.
"class is over," she smiled. Gosh i love her smiles.
"oh right. What's you second class" i said.
"don't you mean third," she smirked.
"oh right. Sorry been busy day dreaming," i said as we walked out the classroom as we were heading for Maths. It was double period then break-time was next.

Crystal POV
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Oh right. Sorry been busy day dreaming" Preston said as were were heading to our next class.
"Sooo-" i started off, "you smoke?". I know what your thinking. What kind of question is that. Well I'm bored and I'm trying to start a convo maybe this can help me get to know Preston more.
"ummm no not really. I don't wanna get a ticket to having Cancer but i do drink. At time. Only when I'm depressed. How bout you?" he asked me.
"well i do smoke but only when I'm bored, tired, sad or stressed. Mostly when I'm bored," i said.
"so how many cigars did you pack?" he asked.
"just a few," i said. By a 'few' i mean A LOT.
"right," he said slowly not believing me. We both laughed as we walked in class. I sat beside the window at the very back of the class. I sat next to Preston who sat next to two other guys. He introduced them to me. One had black hair and dark deep blue eyes. His name was Blake his power was water abilities and reading minds. The other was Kendal he had blond hair with red highlights and hazel eyes. His power was heat vision and strength.
"you're really pretty," Kendal complimented me.
"awww thanks," i blushed.
To be honest all the guys were like smoking hot. You know like the way Vampires have that thing of looking so gorgeous like it's a gift or something. Theses guys had the exact same thing. Actually they were like Vampires excluding the part of being bloodsuckers.
"I'm 16," Blake said.
"what?" i said confused.
"you were wondering how old we were," he smirked.
"but i--oh right. You read minds,' i smiled really goofy now.
Soon someone entered the classroom and guess who it was. Yep--Parker! the read haired ass-hole. I wondered what he wanted now.