Status: Updates slower then usual..sorry

One Girl In An All Boys Boarding School

Getting To Know The 411 Part two

***Still on Crystal's POV***
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
"you're late Parker! AGAIN. You might as well not come to class if you're gonna end up being late," the teacher yelled. Parker didn't say anything, actually he didn't care at all. He just rolled his eyes then walked to his seat. He noticed i was here hence him busy giving me evil glares. He sat at his seat with 3 other guys just across from me. I tried not to think about him that much but fail.
"so there's something going on between you and Parker?" Blake smirked.
Oh shit! forgot hi a mind reader. Maybe i should think of something else.
"Crystal I'm not dumb. I can still read your mind you know," he smirked.
I sighed. Guess i should just give in.
"fine! i don't know what's going on. All i know is his being an ass-hole towards me. And i mean come on. I just got here. Hasn't anyone heard of respect a girl. Especially if you just met her," i frowned.
"don't worry about him. He hates everyone for no reason plus no one likes him either so don't stress," e smiled warmly.
"that still doesn't help me," i said feeling Parker glaring at me.
I swear i could feel his cold eyes scowling at ,e. Every time i turned to face him he would always be looking somewhere else. Maybe Blake was right. Maybe i shouldn't stress about him. But what i don't get is why of all people is he acting like a bitch towards me. And he doesn't know me!!! -____--
"maybe because your so pretty," Blake joked.
I laughed. "yeah right!".
We both laughed.
"but seriously. Screw him. Just try not to think about him," he advised.
"I'll try," i said putting a fake grin.
Hours pasted and it was finally break time. I couldn't wait to see where everybody chills during break. Preston, Blake and Kendal walked me to what looked like a huge park with a pond on each corner with rock-made benches. There were roses in all sorts of colors everywhere and a HUGE tree in the middle of the park. What amazed me about this tree was how big it was and the leaves were literally crystal leaves. Like glass made leaves. It was a mixture of white and silver and it sparkled though it was really cloudy outside. The only thing that ruined the beauty was the plasma TV's that were connected to the branches -__- talk about spoiled.
"are the TV's really necessary?i mean really!" i said.
They all laughed. They didn't even answer my question :P
We walked over to a bench next to a pond. Underneath the bench and around it were golden-like pebbles. The grass had a dark shade of green and it was still wet from the rain that happened last night. The water made the grass sparkle and gave it that nice Summer smell excluding the part of being freaking' cloudy.
As we walked over to the bench, Kaiden, Aaron and 6 other guys were there. Looks like Kaiden and Aaron haven't made peace yet cause Aaron was still chasing Kaiden though Kaiden kept transporting himself behind and in front of Aaron making him feel dizzy and making him trip over and over again. The guys and i just laughed at them.
"you guys need to grow up," i joked.
"not until he dies," Aaron hissed as he got back up.
"you wouldn't catch me even if you tried," Kaiden smirked who magically appeared right beside me.
We all just laughed as they continued with their childish attempts.
"So Crystal this is where most of us chill during break, lunch and our spare free time," Kendal said.
"wow it's effin huge," i exclaimed.
"wait till you see the rest of the school," Blake said.
"Oh-uh Crystal these are my other friends Sean, Skylar, Aidan, T-J, Charlie and Justin," Preston said introducing me to them.
The guy Sean had blond hair plated in breads and had scarlet blue eyes. He was 15 years old. Skylar had blue hair and ocean eyes. He was 18 years old. T-j had a mixture of green and black hair with grass green eyes. He was 17. Charlie had orangish red hair with hazel eyes. He was also 17 and Justin had brown hair with green eyes. He was 16.
"hey!" they all said smiling.
"We all talked and got to know each other. Well i got to know them and they got to know me. I found out stuff like Skylar was gay. Yep he has a thing for guys and guess who his crushing on (Aaron) ;) haha. Most of the guys here have never met a girl before, NEVER! Except their mums so it was hard for them to open up to me. I also found out stuff like the twins, my roommates, have never stepped out of their rooms. Their forever in there so nobody realizes that they exist. The guys also told me that Parker's parents died when he was a kid so he spent most of his life with his grand-dad who never made much attention to him. Guess that's why he doesn't take class or anyone seriously. And his one of the students who are immortal. His been in this school for more than a 100 years. I kin of felt bad for the guy cause he had a little brother who was only 9 years. They were really close. Like inseparable. Until one day they went for a drive and it was really rainy and the road was really wet and slippery. So he lost control of the brakes and got into a terrible accident. Then his brother died. That happened when he was 16 years like a 100 years back. Well so i was told. Maybe that's the reason why his grumpy and such an ass all the time.
Speaking of Parker, wonder where he was?
"no one knows where Parker goes during free time," Blake said reading my thoughts.
"thanks fro answering my question," i said rolling my eyes.
"your welcome," he smirked.
"and why does he always come late for class?" i asked.
"again, no one knows. He always disappears and re-appears," Blake shrugged.
"is that one of his powers?" i asked.
"not sure. He never opens up to anyone so no one knows,' Sean butted in.
"although his eyes do change color according to people's mood,' Kendal said joining in the convo.
"his like a mood ring with legs," Justin joked.
I laughed. I didn't even noticed his eye's changing colors cause he gave ma ll kinds of emotions.
"he can control how his eyes change color. If he doesn't want people noticing," Blake said reading my thoughts again.
"how does he know his eyes have changed color and the mood the color stands for?" i asked.
"there's like a voice inside his head telling him the emotions. Like for instance, the voice will say SAD if the person next to him is sad. So his eye color changes to blue," he explained.
"oh! makes sense," i said.

"hey guys!" i heard a familiar voice call out.
I turned too see who it was. It was Jonah :D
"hey Jonah!" i said sharply, "isn't there something you forgot to tell me,"i glared at him.
He just gave me a lost expression. He actually didn't know what i was talking about
"About us being freaks," Preston joked.
"Ohhh!" now he remembers-__-, "sorry i forgot. Totally slipped my mind,"
"well at least i know now," i said.
"glad you took it easy," he smirked.
"eh! I've seen worse," i joked.
"so whats up dude," Preston asked Jonah.
"I've been asked to show Crystal around the school, how things work around here and all the info she needs to know about the school, teachers and students," he said.
"Me!?!?!" I exclaimed.
"Yes You!" he said.
"Wow i feel so special," i joked. Everyone laughed.
"well we better get going so if you don't mind guy's I'm stealing you're playmate," Jonah said.
"bye guys!" i said as Jonah and I walked away
♠ ♠ ♠
just wanted to thank all those for commenting :D it really motivates me ='] THANK YOU!!!!!!