You Suck

Damnn

I stood in the hallway, dumbfounded. What was I going to do? Brian has been my best friend for years and now he was jealous and mad. It was the same old shit he always pulled. I love him dearly don't get me wrong but I'm so tried of it. I walked back to the open door and found Justin on the couch waiting for me. He turned around and looked at me with a small pity look. "I'm guessing it didn't go very well?" He asked as he pulled me into his lap.

"Not really" I said with a sigh. "He's really upset. I should of told him about us months ago maybe it would have turned out differently.... I don't know"

"You guys had a thing?" The question was not expected and I froze. I hadn't told Justin anything that went down between Brian and I. I didn't think i'd have to. "Well, we did. But it was a long time ago"

Justin shifted and turned to look at me. "Well he seems to still have feelings for you"

I looked at him intently. "He has for a long time"

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you still have feelings him?"

I hesitated. "Honestly, I will always love Brian. He's my best friend and has been since we were little. I have had alot of first's with him. But I'm with you. I love you. I don't want to be with Brian I want to be with you. And if things were to go bad between me and you. I would probably turn to Brian. Yes I have feelings for him but Right now I'm happy with you."

Justin looked at me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry I couldn't say I Love You first." I laughed.

"It was only a matter of time babe" I said.

Justin had just left and I was in my room napping on my bed when Brian came home. I heard the door slam and I jumped up. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me and walked down stairs.

"Brian?" I yelled in to the darkness. I felt along the wall and flipped the switch. I walked in to the kitchen and saw Brian's head in the fridge. "Do you know what time it is? Where have you been?" I said sternly. Brian looked up at me. "What do you care?"

His words were slurred and hard to understand. I sighed and leaned against the counter. "Your drunk! I'm glad you had a good day drowning your liver in liquor!!" I yelled at him.

"Shut Up! There was a time when you would have right along with me. When I was your everything before that Justin bastard came into your life!" He yelled. I was startled and angry.

"Don't talk about him like that. And stop judging you have no idea what he's like so you can;t say shit about him!!"

"You can read his whole life story in a magazine. He's a bitch."

"I'm not gonna listen to this. Go to bed and sober up. You'll feel better in the morning" I turned and he grabbed me by the arms and shook me. He smelled like Vodka and cigarettes. "You don't love me anymore. All you want is him. He's your everything now."

"Get off of me" I shoved him off and he fell. I kneeled down. "I don't know how you can say that. I have loved since we were little that's never gonna change. You are my everything. You always have been"

I helped him up and to his room. He sat on the bed. "You need to stop Brian. I can't do this drama all the time. I can't take it." I stood on the doorway. He got up and walked over to me. He touched my face. And looked into my eyes. "I Love You. I hate seeing you with him." He got closer and even though i knew it was wrong I let him kiss me. Heat spread over my body as i kissed him back. Then I stopped. And pushed him away. "Go to sleep." i said. "You"ll feel better in the morning." I took off to my room.

Damnit I thought. What do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? :] I like this chapter...