You Suck

Breakfast.

I walked into my room and slammed the door. So many thoughts ran thru my head. What am I going to do? I loved Brian. I really do. But I love Justin too. He was right for me. Except for all his fame and having to keep quiet about out realationship. And Brian... He's my best friend I can tell him everything. Why must life be so friggin difficult?

I looked at the time. I had to meet Dino in a hour and a half. I locked my door to make sure that Brian wouldn't be sitting on my bed when I came outta the shower. Right before i got in, my phone rang.
"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Babe."
I smile. "Hey Justin. What's up babe?"

"What are you doing this morning. I have some time and I'd like to spend it with my favorite person."

"Actually I'm going to breakfast with a friend"

"Can I come? I know I've said that we shouldn't have many pubic outtings. But I think it may be time to show the world who I love."

"Of course. Pick me up in about an hour?"

"Sure thing my love"

"Bye Babe"

I hung up the phone and got into the shower. I turned the water to scalding hot. I felt my muscles lossen under the hot water. I put my head under the water and closed my eyes. I'm doing what's best for me i thought. I don't need anything else to deal with. I stood there under the water, letting it de-stress me. When I got out I felt some much better. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a tight white and black striped shirt. There was knock at my door. I walked over and opened it. "Hey Babe!" Justin said.