Status: Should be up soon. One shot.

Destroyed.

one.

I ran out to my golden car, and jumped into the deep leather seats, sheltering my head from the pouring rain. My golden short hair was soaked, plastering to my forehead. The bright blond streaks dulling due to the wet. I looked down and my white patterned top was also soaked. I knew I should’ve parked the car closer.

My phone is buzzing against my hip, sending electric shocks through my system. I straighten out, digging my slender fingers into my jeans pocket. I looked over my thick glasses, and read the message.

‘Don’t bother. Ever.’ It read. Oh well, I’d given up on listening to that bitch ages ago, she’s just jealous. I shove the phone down the side of the seat, just letting it vibrate loudly. My heart is aching to be with him, even though he’s been an absolute bastard to me, his evil words stabbing at my heart, telling me I was worthless, yet love makes you do crazy things.
I started the engine, and it coughed and spluttered, yet in its faithfulness my car actually started. I turned the familiar corner, and pulled onto his street. His house was the fourth in, the one with the ivy twining to the balcony, how ironic, how fairy tale like. I parked my car, the front wheel going up the curb with a bump, making me jump.

I jumped out of the car, slipping on the pavement, desperate to see his angelic face. I hammered my fist on his family front door, and he appeared there, only wearing slacks, but still looking God like.

“Jay? What’re you doing here?” He said, anger flashing across his features.
“I needed to see you Sam. I need you.” I said, desperation coming out in my voice.
“Come inside, you’ve got water dripping off you.” He said, original kindness showing through.

I comply, following him into his house, dripping onto the laminate floor, and squeaking around. I looked down in embarrassment at the noise I’d made. He smiled in reassurance, and then took me up to his bedroom, where we wouldn’t be disturbed by his parents or sisters.

I sat on his bed, then stood up, realizing I was getting the bed wet. He produced a towel from a rack behind him and placed it for me to sit. I smiled graciously, but his features were set in stone.

“What do you want?” He said his voice was as hard as ice.
“I want you to forgive me, for what I did.” I said.

“I don’t know Jay, what you did, just betrayed my trust.” He said, shaking his head.
“I know, and you know how sorry I am.” I said, desperation coming out into my voice.
He pushed my hair off my face, smiling at me and nodding. He bent down his lips to mine, and softly kissed him, and as he slowly caressed my face, the heat in the kiss became fiery, and hot. He pushed me against the wall, and moved his hand from my face to my legs, to wrap them around his waist.

I ran my fingers through his hair, it was silky to the touch, and fell back into place easily. I heard a little whisper from the door, and lifted my head, and saw his little sister Anne.
“What’re you doing Sam?” She asked, sounding all innocent.
He ran up to her, and shut the door, whispering soothing words.
As he turned back, I saw a glint in his eyes, and he opened his mouth wide, and plunged his beautiful fangs into my neck.

The pain was dreadful, and as soon as I started to scream, he snapped my neck.
just, like, that.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is actually crap.
but i get bored really easily.
so i had to do something :3