Status: Finished

This Is My Love

Give Me All Your Love

"Ano, wait. Slow down," he whispered rather unconvincingly after pulling his lips from mine. But, I only reconnected my lips onto the soft skin of his neck instead and kissed there a couple of times, feeling unable to stop the lust that was flowing through me.
"Ano," he breathed, seemingly having trouble controlling himself as well. I took my lips away from his neck and instead placed them directly beside his ear.

"Don't you want it?" I whispered seductively as I reached down beneath me before beginning to rub his hardened shaft through his jeans. He tilted his head back and moaned loudly as he squeezed his eyes shut and tightened his grip on my waist.

"Ah, God. Ano, you know I do." the words he spoke came out in a sort of whimper as I continued to rub him through his pants. I could see him try to fight the pleasure.

"Peter, I can't wait any longer. I want it," I spoke alluringly, assuming that his attempt to halt me was just an act of a gentleman. But, the more I rubbed, the more I could feel him lose all control. His hands began to roam my body again. and soon, he was kissing and nipping the bare skin of my shoulder.
"I want it so bad, Pete," I whispered again. This seemed to do the trick, for almost directly after I said it, he grabbed onto my waist and flipped us around so that I was laying down on the blanket, and he was in between my legs. His breaths were uneven as he attached his lips to mine and ran his tongue against my bottom lip, begging me for entrance. I parted my lips and allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth to begin the battle for dominance.

I placed my hands on his shoulders underneath his blazer and slid them down his arms, taking the rough material with them. I tossed it aside and went for his shirt next. I latched onto the bottom and sat up, causing him to sit back on his knees as I lifted the shirt over his head. I tossed it with his blazer and pulled him back down on top of me as his attached his lips to my neck. He left a trail of kisses down to the end of my shoulder and back up before placing them next to my ear and whispering a lustful;
"I love you so much, baby."

I smiled as I ran my hands up and down the toned muscles of his back and placed a single kiss on his broad shoulder before resting my head down against the blanket, catching his gaze with my own.
"I love you too, Bruno," I spoke gently. He smiled sweetly at me and slowly lifted his hand to place it on my cheek and stroke my skin with the pad of his thumb. He stared at me for a moment, examining every one of my features with the same gorgeous smile present, before leaning down and tenderly pressing his lips back to mine.

Our actions became less lustful, and were now more tender and loving than before, with every touch, kiss, and playful nip seeming to be choreographed. After a minute, I reached down between us and grabbed the front of his pants, tugging the button loose from the fabric and pulling down the zipper as Peter kicked off his shoes. I then began to tug down his pants, but Pete grabbed my hand, stopping the process. I pulled my eyebrows together as I gave him a questioning look.

"This doesn't seem very fair," he spoke mischievously as he gestured back and forth between his half naked body and my own fully clothed one, before returning his eyes to mine and raising an eyebrow, his mischievous smile still in tact. I let out a laugh as I pushed him onto his back by his shoulder and straddled his waist all in one swift movement so that by the time the feat was over, I was on top of him, pinning him down by his shoulders. I leaned down and began to slowly kiss him, wiping off the smirk that was on his face.

As we kissed, one of Peter's hands made it's way up my side before stopping at the hem of my dress to grab onto the zipper and slowly pull it down. Once this one done, he slipped his hand underneath the fabric, and began to run his hand up and down to bare skin of my side. I slowly pulled myself away from the kiss and sat up. Pete focused on me and studied my every move as I grabbed the bottom of my dress and gave him a small smile, feeling a sort of satisfaction in knowing the effect that my next few actions would have on him.

Pete had never seen my fully naked before, and even if he had seen me in a bikini when we were teenagers, my body had changed in the last 7 years. I've gotten more toned, my breasts had grown a full cup size, now a perfect C cup, and my curves had finally filled out completely, transforming my previously late-blooming teenage figure into that of a woman's.

I slowly lifted my dress up my body, feeling Peter's eyes on me the entire time. I pulled it over my head and threw it beside me, giving Pete a playful smile as I did so. I wasn't wearing a bra under the dress, so my breasts were now released and out in the open.
After a moment, Pete slowly began to sit up, never taking his eyes off of my body as he did so, and once he got to my level, he placed one of his hands on the small of my back and the other on the back of my neck before pulling my body against his and nuzzling into my neck.

He placed a few kisses on my skin before gently turning us over so that he was once again on top, in between my legs.
He stared down at me for a moment, and for that single moment, neither of us did anything but love each other.

Pete placed one of his hands on my stomach before slowly running it down my skin until he reached the hem of my panties. He began to gently tug them down my thighs as he sat up to remove them the rest of the way down my legs and drop them beside us, before returning his eyes back to me. I smiled shyly at him as he ran his hands up my legs and the length of my body while he returned to his prior position. When he was once again hovering over top of me, he allowed a small smile to make itself known as he stared down to me.

"I've been waiting for this moment for so long," he spoke softly as he reached up to remove a piece of my bangs from my eyes. I bit my lip as I stared back into his eyes for a moment, before speaking.

"Me too, Pete," I whispered as I began to reach down between us and slide my hand into his briefs. It took only a mere moment to find what I was looking for, and once I did, I wrapped my hand around it's surprisingly impressive girth and pulled it out of it's clothed cage. Pete closed his eyes as a quiet sort of whimper escaped his lips and he grew seemingly unable to take another second outside of the promising nirvana of my warm walls.

From there, I let Pete take over as he positioned himself outside of me, making sure that he was lined up perfectly before returning his focus to me. I placed one of my hands on his shoulder, and the other on the side of neck and bit my lip in anticipation.
Finally, with his eyes on mine the entire time, he slowly pushed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

That's right, ladies! This entire chapter was just one big, steamy lovey dovey scene with the more than sexy Peter Hernandez! I figured I'd give you something a little sexy, and a little sweet at the same time without getting into a whole big graphic sex scene. You can use your imaginations for what happened after the thrust =] But, we can all assume that it was amazing! Haha.
Oh, and no, that wasn't the little blip of drama I was talking about! But that's coming up soon, and possibly in the next chapter or two.

Anyway, comments would be amazing and very much appreciated!