Status: Finished

This Is My Love

All Of What You've Heard Is True

I slowly opened my eyes, but immediately closed them again and groaned as the rays of sunlight that seeped in through my blinds hit my line of vision. An immediate headache pounded on the walls of my skull and my throat was completely dry. I opened my eyes again, this time prepared for the harsh light that was awaiting me, and looked around. I was in my bed, naked, with the sheets and blankets thrown off of the bed, but the spot beside me was empty.
I pushed my hand into my messy tousles of hair and furrowed my eyebrows as I examined my bedroom.

"What the fuck happened in here?" I asked myself as I racked my brain for answers. Last thing I remembered was pulling out the bottle of tequila and my guitar, after that, it was a blur. My heart pounded like it did every time I woke up like this, hoping that I didn't do anything stupid like sleep with someone I didn't know, or drive drunk. As I stared down at the mattress, I was snapped out of my deep perplexity by a voice coming from my doorway.

"Hey, babe," they called out. I jumped slightly before quickly pulling the blanket up to cover my body as I looked up to the new presence, only to find Pete. He seemed a bit taken back, but soon was stifling a laugh as I dropped my shoulders and rolled my eyes.

"Jesus, Pete, you scared the shit out of me," I breathed out, examining him as he stood in a t shirt, jeans, and socks, with a glass of some pinkish liquid in it. As I stared at him, memories of yesterday flooded through my mind.

"I wouldn't blame you if you don't remember a thing from yesterday, you were really drunk," He laughed as he walked over to me and handed me the glass. I took the glass and placed it against my chest as I looked back up to him.

"I'm remembering a little," I smiled sheepishly as I spoke before lifting the drink to my lips and taking a sip, not caring much what it was, as long as it was edible. I was so thirsty. It was far from tasty, but I recognized it right away. I pulled the glass away from my lips and distorted my face before swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"Your famous hangover cure," I stated, wincing as I looked down into the cup. He laughed.
"You know it works," he replied as he sat down beside me on the mattress. I laughed and nodded my head.

"I know," I whispered before taking another large gulp and placing it down on end table beside me. I looked back over to Pete and thought some more. I remembered him coming over, I remember him carrying me into the house, and after that, I don't remember much, but the fact that I'm naked and he stayed the night, I can pretty much assume what we did.
I looked over to Pete and pulled my eyebrows together.

"Honestly, I remember you coming over yesterday, and having to be carried into the house, but after that, I don't remember much," I smiled, feeling slightly embarrassed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it slightly.

"Let me refresh your memory," he whispered through a sweet smile before leaning in and connecting his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and placed my hand on the side of his neck as his hand found it's way to the small of my back.
After a minute of kissing, we pulled away and smiled at each other. I dropped the sheet away from my body, not only deciding that it didn't matter much, since it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before, but was just plain tired of trying to stay covered up. I ran my fingers through my tousles, smoothing them out, before looking back over to Pete.

His eyes were traveling all around my naked body, and he was biting his lip though a sly smile. He returning his eyes back up to mine and smiled.
"I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing you are," he whispered as he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into him before pushing his face into the crook of my neck.
I giggled and lightly smacked his chest.

"Stop it, Bruno! I need to get dressed!" I teased, trying to push him off of me, but he only pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped his arms around my body as he pushed his face farther into the crook of my neck.

"Bruno!" I shrieked, but not being able to stop my giggles. He began to leave trails of kisses up and down my neck before putting his lips next to my ear.
"I'm not ever letting you go," he whispered, before placing another kiss on my neck and lifting his face back up to mine and smiling. I returned a the smile and pulled his lips down to mine. We shared another kiss for a minute before pulling away again.
I ran one of my hands through his messy curls before whispering sincerely;

"And I don't want you to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another type of filler. It was a lot longer, but still a type of filler until we get up to a little more interesting stuff. But, I wanted to make it cute, and a sort of "back to normal" type of thing, you know?
Haha.

Either way, I FINALLY updated, and I hope you all liked it regardless. Comment please?
By the way, my birthday is tomorrow! I'm going to be 19 years old. How fun? Hahah. I kind of don't want to grow up anymore. Too many responsibilities. Haha.
But, it happens to all of us!

Anyway, lots and lots of great comments would be an amazing birthday present!
You're all loved by,
-Kate!