Status: Finished

This Is My Love

I Love You So

I turned over to Pete, who was studying me with a large smile plastered on his face. I had a bright smile of my own as I grabbed his hand.
"I get to see you perform?" I asked excitedly. He laughed at my excitement and gave a nod of his head. My smile widened a bit as I wrapped my arms around his neck and practically tackled him backwards in a kiss. I could feel him smile into the kiss before the car stopped and the driver put down the window between us.

"Ready to get out, sir?" the driver asked Pete. We pulled away from each other and Pete nodded to the driver.
"Yeah, thanks Randy," he stated. The driver got out of the car and walked over to his side as I looked out the window. Tons of people were standing outside of the car, screaming and waving at the tinted windows. Once the door was opened and Pete was revealed, the screams got louder. I was almost afraid to get out of the car.

Pete waved at everyone for a moment before turning around and extending his hand to me with a smile. I studied all the people behind him, most of them straining to see who Pete was looking at, before returning my eyes back to him and grabbing his hand. He gave it a slight squeeze before helping me out of the car. He moved his hand from my own and placed his arm around my waist instead as we began to walk through the crowd of people. As soon as people caught site of his obvious affection, more camera flashes went off and a lot of chatter laced in with the screams. Pete just continued to wave and smile.

"I had no idea you were this popular!" I hollered over my shoulder. He laughed and pulled me a little closer to me as we walked into the door of the building that lead almost directly backstage. A few people stood around, and almost as soon as we walked in, he was greeted by everyone, but I went ignored. I mean, I didn't mind. I don't like being fussed over, it's just a little weird when you feel like you don't exist, which rarely happened to me.

After we sat down, another man walked over to us that hadn't before. He was taller than Pete and I, wore black, thickly rimmed glasses and a fedora similar to Pete's. He and Pete gripped it up (Which is like a hand shake, but cooler, if you didn't know. Haha) before the man sat down next to Pete.
"Hey Pete, is this her?" he asked as he smiled over to me. Pete laughed.

"Yeah Phil, this is Ano Aniani. Ano, this is Phil Lawrence. He's my best friend, and in my band" he introduced us, motioning back and forth between the two of us.

"I've heard a lot about you, Ano. Seriously, this guy has not shut up about you since the day I met him, and it's great to see my man so happy it again. It's really nice to meet you," he stated sincerely as he extended his hand to me in front of Pete. I flashed a smile to him and took it his hand before shaking it.
"It's nice to be met, Phil. Any friend of Pete is a friend of mine," I laughed at the classic line, and he did the same.

We sat there for a minute, just talking about music and sharing stories with each other before another man walked up.
"Hey, Ano," the man called out to me. I glanced up to the slightly chubby man and studied him for a minute before gasping and jumping out of my seated position.

"Holy shit, Eric!" I shouted happily as I walked into his arms and gave him a large hug.
"Hey, missy," he chuckled as we pulled away from the hug.
"It's been so long! Why was I not told you would be here?" I laughed as I glanced back to Pete before returning my eyes to Eric.

"Peter wanted to keep it surprise. I play drums for the band," he informed me. I laughed and shook my head.
"Well, it's a great surprise. I'm so happy to see you," I cooed before giving him one last hug. I was about to sit back down, when another man walked up donning an earpiece and clipboard, and informed the guys that it was time to go on stage. Pete and Phil stood up beside us. I gave Eric one last hug to wish him luck before doing the same to Phil. I then turned to Pete. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, a proud smile on his face.

"I'm happy I came," I whispered, acknowledging his brilliant idea. He laughed and nodded his head.
"I knew you would," he replied before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good luck, Bruno Mars," I spoke through a smile, using his now famous stage name. He laughed again before pulling me into a hug and whispering a soft;
"I love you, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wouldn't exactly call this a filler, as much as a sort of information piece. The next one will be sweet.
I actually planned this to have her watching the show, and then a few things that I can't say because it would spoil it, but then I came up with the idea of her seeing Eric (Which, if you didn't know, is Bruno's little brother who plays drums in the band) and meeting Phil and shit and it came out really long so I ended it right before he went out onto the stage.
I'm so happy you guys have been so patient. You're absolutely wonderful readers, and I couldn't ask for better.

You're all loved by,
-Kate