Status: Finished

This Is My Love

Don't You Ever Kiss Me Once, Kiss Me Twice

After Pete's show was finished we said our goodbye's and went back to his place, where we sat across from each other on his bed as I talked excitedly to Pete about how amazing it felt to be up on stage again with him, and how great it was to be so accepted by all his amazing fans. He held a large smile on his face the entire time as I ranted on in my excited manner before I finally caught myself in the act of it all and blushed.
"I'm sorry," I half laughed. "I haven't shut up this entire time, have I?" I aksed him. He laughed and shook his head before reaching over and grabbing my hand off of my lap to hold it against his chest.
"No, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. I love seeing you so happy, baby," he cooed before brushing my cheek with the back of his other hand. I smiled and lowered my eyes to the plaid comforter of his bed beneath us for a moment.

"Well, you sure did make me happy, Bruno," I stated before raising my gaze back up to him and biting my lip. His smile broadened a bit as he raised my hand to his lips and kissed it gently.
"That's one of my only goals in life these days, and it makes me so happy every time I reach it," he replied before kissing my hand again and lowering it back down to his chest. My smile slowly faded and a bit more serious of a look took over my features for a moment. I slowly lifted myself from the mattress and leaned towards him, moving my lips closer and closer to his. The kiss started off slow, gentle, at first, but soon began to heat up. Bruno raised himself from the mattress as well so that we were now both on our knees, our hands grabbing onto each other.

Pete's hands moved down my sides until they reached the back of my bare thighs, for I was only wearing one of his t-shirts and my panties. When his hands got there, he grabbed on and pulled my legs right out from beneath me, quickly putting me on my butt, with my legs on either side of him. His hands slid back up my legs and underneath the shirt, slowly raising it up until I raised my arms over my head and he slid it off completely before tossing it to the side.

He reattatched his lips to mine as I threw my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers into his hair. His hands cupped the sides of my face as he deepened the kiss and slowly laid me onto my back. Once we were laid down he placed one hand on the mattress beside my head and slid the other to the back of my neck. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment and brought his face away from mine to smile down at me.

"By the way, James called me earlier. He wants to see us tomorrow so you can sign your contract to start recording an album with us," he informed me as he moved his fingers in gentle circles on the skin of the back of my neck. I let out a sort of airy laugh of joy at this piece of information, thinking for a moment how everything in my life was becoming so perfect so fast. I shook my head in a sort of disbelief.

"I can't believe it," I whispered mostly to myself. Bruno laughed.
"What?" he questioned me, the hand that was once on the back of my neck now moved up to my cheek, his thumb stroking my chin. I shrugged my shoulders and thought for a moment, not exactly sure how to put my feelings into simple words.

"Just...Just how perfect everything is in this moment." I smiled up to him before grabbing this back of his neck and bringing his lips back down to mine and starting what would be seemingly an eternity of passionate, exciting and amazing love making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another sort of filler. Just really wanted to update and try to find my berrings again since the last few times I tried to update my other stories they came out boring and horrible, so please bare with me while I try to fish out my talent from a long sea of absence.
You guys are amazing. Comments would really help with making we really WANT to update. You know how much they lift my spirits.

You're all loved by,
-Kate