Status: Finished

This Is My Love

You'll Be Banging On My Chest

Needless to say, we were excited to get home. We walked right out of the restaurant, through the crowd that was still gathered there and hopped right into the car to make our way back to the house Pete had bought for us when we decided to live together. It was located right outside of the city and therefore did not take long to get to from the restaurant. As soon as we got home, we made our way to our bedroom and, not even bothering to shut the door behind us, almost immediately began grabbing at our clothes. I giggled as Pete fumbled with his pesky belt buckle, clearly in a hurry to be done with it and get his hands on me as I removed my heels and took off my Lady Jane hat. I took the pins out of my low messy bun and let my hair fall loose down across my shoulders before stepping towards Pete and placing a hand on his, which were still busy with his belt buckle, to get his attention. He looked up to me and smiled an almost goofy smile before removing his hands from his belt.

"Let me," I requested in a soft, seductive voice before slowly removing the small pin from it's hole in the belt and pulling the brown leather free, opening up the belt. I then turned my back to him, pulled my hair over one shoulder and, as I looked over my other shoulder, gestured for him to unzip my dress.

He took a step forward, took hold of the zipper and placed his lips in the crook of my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses up my neck as he slowly pulled the zipper to my dress down my back and revealing my bottom; and the light blue lace panties that covered them. He then proceeded to slide the dress off of my shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor and pool around my feet. I stepped out of it and kicked it to the side before turning around to face Pete, whose jaw was slightly ajar as he studied me up and down. Even I had to admit, I looked damn good in that moment.

I still had on my thigh high, black stockings, which were gartnered and were a dark contrast to the light blue lace of my panties. The matching bra flattered my breasts, slightly pushing them up just enough to satisfy my insecurities and, apparently, Pete as well. My hair was hanging all on one side of my head in loose spirals and was long enough so that the ends laid just down past my breast.
Pete seemed to snap out of it when hearing me giggle and smiled broadly at me. He stepped forward and grabbed my left hand.

"My beautiful fiance." He smiled down at my ring before kissing my hand. I shook my head in leftover disbelief at the fact that only an hour or so ago, he had proposed. And I had agreed.
We were to be married. I was to be his wife.

"Ano Hernandez," I whispered under my breath, more to myself than anything, but when Pete heard it he shot his eyes up to mine before yanking my hand so that I flew into his arms and began kissing me fervently.

He took his arms from around me only to pull off his blazer, but never breaking the kiss, before kicking off his shoes. He then yanked his pants open and let them fall to the ground, wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. I quickly secured my legs around his hips, my own fervor coming to the surface, as he stepped out of his pants and over to the wall before pressing me into it. We stayed there for only a moment, kissing and letting our hands roam where they may, after which Pete carried me over to the bed and let me drop down onto the mattress. I giggled when I bounced once or twice then slid up into the middle of the bed, Pete crawling in and between my legs. He hovered above me and just... Stared for a moment, his brown eyes boring into me before whispering a sincere, "I love you."

I smiled up at him and sighed happily. "I love you, too, Peter," I replied. "My fiance."
I ran my fingers down his cheek before leaning up on my elbows and giving him a slow kiss. His hand found itself on my thigh, which was raised up beside him, before making it's way up and towards my center.
I gasped in pleasure when his fingers pressed up against my most sensitive spot through my panties and began to move them in a circular motion. I rolled my head to the side and moaned. Pete attached his lips to my neck and began kissing and nipping there as he moved my panties aside and placed his fingers back against me.
Once again he moved them in that delicious circular motion and switched between putting hard and gentle pressure there. I whimpered and dug my nails into his shoulder blades as I bit down hard on my lip, the sensation of his fingers already bringing me close to a finish.

"Say it again," he whispered, his lips now directly beside my ear. He pressed hard again and I groaned.
"Say what?" I hardly managed to get out between hard breaths.
"What's your name going to be, baby?" he asked. Now I knew what he was talking about.

"Ano Hernandez," I answered him, earning another few seconds of hard pressure from his fingers. I moaned, coming close to climaxing before he took the pressure away again. I whimpered. "Peter," I pleaded.

"Again," he demanded softly. I obliged.
"Ano Hernnandez." I was getting closer. He put the pressure back on and kept it there.

"Doesn't that aound nice?" he asked, his own voice becoming strained as I took the liberty of pressing myself into his fingers. I felt the beginnings of my climax and arched my back, a loud moan escaping my throat. Just then Peter took his fingers away from that area and instead slipped them into my warmth and moving them around before placing his thumb where his fingers were to do the same.
It was just enough to push me over the edge. I came to a finish with a loud "yes", which served as the answer Pete was looking for. Peter caught my lips with his, catching each whimper as the aftershock of my orgasm ran it's course.

Pete ended the kiss and instead just rested his forehead against mine as I caught my breath. I let out an airy laugh as I thought of the treatment I just received. Pete had always taken care when it came to giving me my pleasure, but it hadn't been that intense in a little while.
And, once I caught my breath, I reached down between us and into his boxer briefs, determined to show him the same intensity he had just shown me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! I wanted to do like, a soft love scene, but Decided to throw a little foreplay in it and got a little lazy So I didn't continue into an actual love making scene Hahaha. But hey, with the way this speak activated keyboard is it is justified for me to get lazy because it is a pain in the ass haha. And if I didn't do the voice activated keyboard, then I would just have to write it on the phone's regular tiny, annoying keyboard. Anyway, comments would be great. The fact that nobody commented on the last chapter Makes me scared that nobody likes it. So if you did like it and want me to continue updating like thisUntil I get a computer please comment. HahahaI would very much appreciate it. Love you guys!