Status: Finished

This Is My Love

I Wouldn't Have Done All The Things That I Have Done

I was shocked to see him standing there, wearing a pair of shorts, a dark t-shirt and sneakers. I wasn't expecting him until the next day, but he must have gotten on a plane last night. He looked so much better than when I had left him. He had color in his cheeks again, which were once again full and healthy looking. His eyes twinkled mischievously again as a full smile curved his lips. My eyes widened in disbelief for a moment, not fully believing he was standing there, but at that time I didn't care if he was real or a mirage, I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. Fortunately, he was real, so I didn't just fall into the entrance to the house but was engulfed in his arms. He laughed as he stumbled back a step, the full force of my excitement catching him off guard.
"I can't believe you're here!" I exclaimed as I hugged him as tight as I could. He chuckled as he kissed up and down my neck and bare shoulder.
"I came straight here, baby. Didn't even stop by my parent's house first. I couldn't wait to see you," he spoke lovingly into my ear. His warm breath on my skin sent shivers through my body and immediately registered down in my most private of areas. I pulled back from the embrace to take another look at the face I had missed so much, those dark eyes, those full lips. But, I didn't get to look long, for just a moment after being face to face, his lips were on mine. He started out gently, just a sweet, loving kiss, but soon he was grasping my hip and the back of my neck and deepening it. The ferocity of the kiss caught me off guard, causing me to open my mouth and gasp and allowing Pete to slip his tongue into my mouth. He slid it over mine and moaned, the vibrations going into my own mouth. It took me a moment to remember that we weren't the only two people on earth, or in this house. I pulled away from the kiss and blushed.
"Bruno, my Dad's here," I whispered, wanting to fan myself I was so flushed. He flashed me one of his devilish smiles and shook his head.
"He's over at my parent's house. We'll be heading over later," he informed me. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Later, huh?" I asked teasingly. He simply winked, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

We enter my room in a hurry, Pete leading me through the house like he lived there, which of course, he practically did when we were young. He pulled me into the room and shut the door before turning to give me a salacious smile. It took my breath away and made me tremble. I was craving him, needing him. I'd always need him, in all ways.
He approached me slowly, that breathtaking smile never leaving his face. His eyes twinkled dangerously as he reached me, seizing me by the hips and pulling me close, so close that I could feel him through his shorts. I bit my lip as he rocked his hips into me, making sure I felt all of him, before grabbing the bottom of my tank top and pulling it over my head, releasing my breasts and sending a shiver through my body as the air hit my newly exposed skin. Next were my sleeping shorts, which he removed swiftly, taking my panties with them.
He made a sound of pure male appreciation low in his throat as he studied me, his eyes searching my exposed body, drinking it in like a man who has gone for months without water, before pulling his shirt over his head and backing my up to the edge of the bed. I sat down on the edge and laid back as he moved overtop of me, one hand gliding up my leg to my side while the other supported his weight on the mattress beside me. His one roaming hand made it's way up to my face and stayed there, his thumb stroking my cheek as his eyes searched my features.

"I missed you so much, Ano. It feels like a lifetime since I've held you," he whispered as his hand moved back down to my neck, "kissed you," he continued, gently kissing my lips as his fingertip now moved slowly down my chest, "touched you." His hand was almost at my breast, and I was so ready, yearning for that touch, until those torturous thoughts entered my brain.
Him touching that other woman like he touches me, whispering to her like he whispers to me..
"Pete, wait," I breathed, grabbing his hand before it got to my breast. He gasped quietly and looked at me with a shocked, questioning, slightly hurt expression. He knitted his eyebrows together and cocked his head to the side.
"What is it? Did I hurt you?" He asked, sounding slightly alarmed as he snatched his hand away and sat up. I shook my head as I sat up as well, supporting myself on my hands behind me.
"Of course not, it's just..." But I couldn't seem to find the right words. I wasn't sure if I should even tell him. He ran a finger down the side of my face.
"What is it, Ano?" He cooed, watching me closely. I adverted my eyes to the space of mattress beside us for a couple of moments before looking back at him. His expression was growing more and more worried by the moment. I sucked in a breath of air.
"I can't stop thinking about you with that other woman, Pete," I spoke quickly with an exhaled rush of air. I felt lousy, embarrassed. I adverted not only my eyes, but my face from his view.
"Oh, Ano," he whispered, sounding pained as he gently grasped my chin between his thumb and index finger and raised my head so that he could see my face, but I kept my eyes down. "Please look at me." I brought my gaze back up to meet his, getting lost in his big, brown eyes. "What do you mean, baby?"
I sighed and shook my head slowly. "It's silly, but I can't stop it. I think about you treating her the way you treat me and it makes me sick."
"Oh, no," he whispered, looking into my eyes and assessing the amount of emotion there. He seemed to see how much it bothered me and went to sit beside me. Once he was no longer on top of me, I began to feel embarrassed of my nakedness for the first time since we were together. I pulled the comforter out from under me and pulled it up to the base of my neck. "Ano, it wasn't anything like what you and I share. It wasn't special, it was a mistake that I would never make again." He reached over to pull my hand away from it's grasp on the comforter and hold it in his. "I love you, Ano. Always have, always will, and I will never be able to share what we have with anyone else... Ever," he whispered reassuringly, and inside, way, way down inside, beneath all of the jealousy and irrationality, I'm sure I knew all of that, but it was so hard to remember when those torturous images came to the front of my mind. But I think that hearing it from Pete made it easier to let go. I lifted my gaze to his again and smiled.
"I love you, too, Bruno," I whispered before removing the comforter from my body and putting myself inside of his waiting arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another!:)