Status: Finished

This Is My Love

Don't You Ever Look Back

That night, Pete and I got absolutely shit faced. We sat on the couch in the sitting room, playing music and drinking tequila straight from the bottle. I sat back with my acoustic guitar on my lap and listened as Pete played around on his electric guitar, making up lyrics as he went along, playing a blues riff.
"People try to ruin us, but we are strong, we are together and our love can do no wrong. With my wife by my side I can fight through the lies, for she is my stone, and she will never be alone. God, help us get through this, I'll pray every day, I promise I'll do it, for I can't take the pressure again, but at least I have my best friend, my love, my life, my sweetheart, my wife. She's tougher than she looks, she has a mean right hook, on this Vicky can count that if she keeps this shit up, my wife will knock her out..."
I giggled at Pete's silly, slightly slurred lyrics and joined in, beginning a blues lead over top of his blues riff and then chiming in with my own lyrics.
"Let me state a fact, Vicky better watch her back, for if she goes to the media with the stupid idea to lie about that baby I just might, just maybe, give her more than a black eye, bitches shouldn't lie, she definitely messed up messing with us, and I'll fuck her up like she fucked my love. She may have scarred me for life, but I'll scar her with a knife, and I'll take advantage of the smarts she lacks to shove the blade into her back, because I'm just too weak to turn the other cheek, unless its with a smack to turn Vicky's blue and black."
Pete and I both stopped playing and burst out into laughter.
"Damn, woman," Pete spoke through a gasp of laughter. "Vicky better watch her back if those lyrics are any indication."
I giggled and placed my guitar down beside me, propping it up against the arm of the couch.
"This is definitely one of the things I love most about music, being able to take all your anger and sadness out and putting it in a song," I stated. Pete propped his guitar up against the backrest of the couch and turned to face me, bringing his knee up onto the cushion.
"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you were earlier?" He asked me. I giggled but furrowed my eyebrows.
"When do you mean? Im always being sexy," I joked. He chuckled and placed his hand on my inner thigh and began to run it up and down the exposed skin below the hem of my mid thigh length, floral skirt and smiled salaciously.
"You're right about that, but I'm talking when you knocked Vicky straight to her ass. It was so fucking hot. You've got a mean right hook, babe," he whispered, admiration in his voice. I giggled.
"And you best not forget it," I joked, taking my fist and gently hitting him under his chin. He chuckled airily.
"Oh, I won't," he whispered as he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. "I didn't know you had that in you," he stated between kisses before moving his lips across my cheek to the brush them across my ear as his hand advanced up the inside of my thigh. "Just thinking about it is getting me hard." He nipped my ear lobe and his fingers reached the apex of my thighs before pushing against my clitoris. I gasped in surprise and pleasure and instinctively squeezed my thighs together, trapping his hand. He growled into my ear before running his tongue up the side of my neck and behind my ear.
"Don't you want me, baby?" He slightly slurred as he moved his fingers in small circles the best he could between my squeezed thighs. I moaned and threw my head back at the sensation of his fingers on my most sensitive area, his tongue behind my ear and the breaths from his nose hitting the skin of my ear.
"Open up for me, baby," he urged as he continued his sensual assault. Automatically, my legs fell open to him at his words. He pushed my panties aside and slid his fingers through my folds, gasping at what he found.
"Oh, Ano, you're so wet for me," he whispered as he moved his fingers down through my folds before plunging two of them into my warmth. I gasped and then moaned in pleasure as he moved his middle and ring fingers inside of me while using his thumb to stimulate my clitoris.
"I want to taste you, baby. Would you like that?" He whispered salaciously in my ear. I bit my lip and whimpered at his dirty talk, the alcohol clearing making him more brazen than usual. When I didn't answer, he bit down hard on my ear lobe and increased the pressure of his circling thumb against me. "Answer me."
"Yes, I would like that," I breathed. I could feel his smile against the skin of my neck behind my ear.
"Good girl," he rewarded me with a sweet kiss against my parted lips before moving from beside me and getting down on his knees between my open legs. He took his fingers away from me and grabbed my panties to pull them down. I arched my buttocks off the edge of the couch so he could pull them down my thighs and off of my legs before tossing them aside. He then splayed his hands out on the insides of my thighs and urged me to part them further. I looked down to him, my lips parted to accommodate my panting, to find him looking up at me with a heated gaze. He smiled and licked his lips before lowering his head down to my private area, keeping his eyes locked on me, before placing his mouth on me. I gasped and threw my head back as he suckled gently on my most sensitive area before running his tongue up through my folds and back down again before plunging his tongue into my warmth. He moaned against me, and the vibrations rumbled against my clitoris.
"Ah, Pete," I gasped as I rocked my hips in rhythm with his tongue inside of me. He was so talented with his tongue and fingers, and it was always an immense pleasure when he used them on me. My husband was the most talented man in the world as far as I was concerned, in everything. In music, in dancing, in singing and in all departments of love making. And I knew he reserved his talents just for me. I knew that no other woman has or ever would experience the special moves he preserved for me, or at least that's what he has told me a million times.
I grasped onto the cushion of the head rest of the couch behind me as that sweet feeling of relief began to build up inside me. My insides clenched as my climax approached, and the more it built up, the tighter my grip on the head rest became, and the tighter my eyes squeezed shut.
"That's right, Ano. Give it up for me, baby," Pete whispered after removing his tongue from inside me and instead placed his lips over my clitoris and replaced his tongue with his fingers inside of me. He suckled on my sensitive clitoris and used his fingers to stroke the top of the wall of my vagina deep inside of me, hitting that oh so very sweet spot that resided there. "I can feel you building up, baby, coming underdone right under my fingers. Come for me, Ano." And his words were my undoing. I whimpered as the muscles of my vagina clenched and loosened around his fingers. Pete moaned against me again and urged me on with his fingers.
"Oh, Pete!" I hollered as I thrashed my head back and forth against the head rest of the couch and my hips rocked wildly into Pete's touch, Pete's fingers prolonging my climax and his tongue pushing against my overly sensitive clitoris, making it that much more intense. My breathing was heavy and hard as the climax died down and Pete eased up on me, his coaxing more gentle. After the waves of intense pleasure finally passed, Pete placed a gentle kiss against my sensitive spot and eased his fingers out of me. He brought his head up from between my legs and gazed heatedly up at me before brazenly taking his fingers, which were glistening with my slickness, and placing them in his mouth. My eyes widened in shock as he sucked them clean before removing them and licking his lips while giving an appreciative moan. It was so god damn erotic that I had to squeeze my legs together to try to ease the new build up of dampness and sensitivity that was forming down there. Pete smiled salaciously before leaning up and placing his lips onto mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth, sharing the taste of my arousal with me. I had never tasted myself before, and it was even more erotic than when I watched him suck it off his fingers.
"See how delicious you are? Such a rare delicacy, so perfectly sweet," he whispered against my lips, and I moaned at his words. He would never fail to surprise me in the love making department, and how erotic he could be, but what surprised me most was how much I enjoyed it. Pete then grabbed my left hand and brought it down between us and pushed it against himself, making me feel how rock hard he was through his jeans.
"See how hard you make me?" He whispered. I bit my lip and nodded my head as I flexed my fingers against his rock hard girth before quickly reaching my other hand down and using nimble fingers to make quick work of his button and fly. I then leaned down and kissed him as I shoved his jeans and boxers down his hips and thighs, gasping in delight as he sprung, large and heavy, from his boxer briefs.
"So big," I breathed as I grasped him hard in my hand. "So hard."
"Christ, Ano," Pete hissed through his teeth and jerked his hips forward into my hand. I bit down hard on his lip before running my tongue across the teeth marks.
"Get inside me, now," I demanded. Pete wasted no time, grabbing my hips and pulling me down off of the couch cushion and directly on top on him. I slid easily onto him and whimpered as I spread open to accommodate him. Pete jerked his hips upward into me and gripped tightly onto my hips. I dug my fingers into his shoulders and swiveled my hips, making us both moan. I then began to move up and down on him while also rocking my hips back and forth so that on the down stroke the sensitive underside of him would rub against the back wall of me, and on the up stroke my clitoris slid across the front of his shaft, making it all the more pleasurable for the both of us.
"Oh, God, this isn't going to take long, baby," Pete whimpered, his fingertips digging into my hip bones, surely leaving future bruises, but I didn't care. In fact, I loved when our love making left marks, and I knew he loved it, too. They showed others that we owned each other, and they were reminders of our passion for each other every time we saw them on each other.
"This, Pete," I motioned between us, "this is ours. You will never let anyone else make you feel this way. This," I swiveled my hips before lowering down onto him, taking him all the way to the base, "is mine," I growled. Pete grasped the back of my neck and looked me square in the eye.
"No one could ever make me feel the way you do, baby. No one will ever try again, either. I'm yours. Only yours, baby. And this," once I came back up on the up stroke, Pete thrusted his hips up into me, hitting me directly in my sweet spot and making me gasp, letting me know he was speaking of my sweet spot, "is mine. No one else's. Mine. No man will ever touch you." He swiveled his hips while buried deep inside of me, repeatedly massaging my sweet spot. "No man will ever make you feel this way, ever. You. Are. Mine," he growled on each thrust. "And I. Am. Yours. .. Forever. Yours." He continued to speak on each hard thrust against my sweet spot.
His words proved to be my undoing and soon, I was building up again, my insides clenching deliciously. Pete groaned as I tightened around him, my second climax in a matter of minutes crashing through me.
"Ah!" I whimpered as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through me, and soon, Pete followed. He turned rock hard and began to empty himself inside of me in thick ropes of seamen. As we both climaxed, our words to each other being our undoing, we stared each other directly in the eyes, intense passion and love in our gazes, on our features and in our harsh breathing and white knuckle grips on each other.
"Oh, Ano!" He gasped, his muscles stiffening under my hands as he climaxed, going completely still for a moment before letting his body sag and he softened inside of me before resting his head in the crook of my neck. I stroked my fingers through his hair and rested my cheek on the crown of his head as he we both came down from our high. After a little while of staying that way, just holding each other and letting our breathing even out again, Pete placed a kiss on my collar bone and lifted his head from it's resting place. He gazed up at me and smiled lazily, clearly satiated.
"God, I love you so much it hurts," he whispered. "My gorgeous, sexy, amazing wife."
He placed a kiss on my lips and I smiled into it.
"As I love you, almost irrationally so... My handsome, talented, damn fine husband."
Pete shifted beneath me, taking his legs out from underneath him before laying down on his back on the floor, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down on top of him. I winced slightly as I pulled myself off of him to rest my hip on the floor beside him but keeping my upper body in his arms. Pete took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh as he stroked his fingers up and down my side.
"We'll get through this, right, Ano?" He asked me as he stared up at the ceiling. I frowned and glanced up at him before reaching up and brushing my thumb across his bottom lip.
"Of course we will, Bruno." I gave him silent reassurance with my eyes. He placed his hand over mine and kissed the pad of the thumb that I brushed across his bottom lip. "But we have to do it together, okay?"
He smiled down at me with soft, loving eyes.
"Together, it will always be together," he confirmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter for you guys! I was watching a YouTube video of Bruno being sexy and so I felt like I wanted some more sexy time in the story. Hahah. You could say I was inspired. Sorry if it was a little more descriptive than you're used to in this story, but I try to keep it classy. Tell me if it was too much for future reference, or if you guys like it hawt;) haha.
Love you guys!