Status: Finished

This Is My Love

You Are My Treasure

We walked up to the door of our home with my Dad, who had picked us up from the hospital, and opened the door to an empty house. Pete and I both furrowed our eyebrows at each other and stepped into the doorway, but before we could make it another step, everyone popped out from the hallway.
"Welcome home!" They cheered. I jumped back about a foot and gasped, my eyes going wide. Flashbacks popped into my mind like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, causing my heart to beat wildly and for me to go into fight or flight mode when I hit my Dad's chest and felt his hands grab my upper arms. I yelped and quickly spun around and went to start fighting him, when I felt Pete's hand on my shoulder. I spun back around and brought my hands up to cover my face, squeezing my eyes shut in preparation of whatever was to come, but nothing did.
After a moment, I opened my eyes, my breathing heavy, to see Pete staring back at me, his face holding so much pain.
"Jesus, Ano," he breathed. I slapped my hand over my chest and tried to calm my erratic breathing. "Baby, are you alright?"
I swallowed hard and nodded my head.
"I'm, I'm so sorry," I breathed. Pete frowned and pulled me into him, using his good arm to hug me tight. I glanced over his shoulder to see everyone had stopped in their tracks and were looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. I pulled away from Pete and tried my best to smile.
"I'm sorry, guys. I guess you caught me a little by surprise," I tried to joke as I walked further into the room. Phil was the first to act, beating Pete's Mom by a hair, walking towards me with a small smile. He placed his hands on my upper arms and cocked his head to the side so he could better look at my face, since he was about a foot taller than me.
"You okay, baby girl?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded my head. "Good."
He pulled me into a hug, a friendly, lingering hug that told me he was there for me, before walking over to Pete, who was hugging his Mom. His Mom came over to me and pulled me tightly into her arms.
"Oh, honey, all this time I had been worried about Peter, I hadn't thought about how you... You had come so close to, and, oh... God." She began to cry. I squeezed her back and tried to stop myself from crying with her.
"Oh, Mom, don't cry please. I'm fine, Pete is fine, she's in jail... It's okay," I cooed. She pulled back from the hug and sniffled before wiping the tears from her eyes. She let out an airy, embarrassed laugh.
"I know, and that is what matters, but... Oh, honey, the look in your face just then." She frowned. I winced at the motherly pain in her eyes and took her hand in mine.
"I just need some time is all. I'm fine, I promise," I assured her. She gave me one last look of motherly concern before nodding her head and moving aside so everyone else could move in.
Pete's entire family and band, plus my band had all come to welcome Pete home and show us their support. Pete and I got hugs and well wishes from everyone, but my Dad was last to approach me. My dad gave me a tight hug, uncharacteristically so, and let out a sigh.
"I'm so glad you're all okay, honeydew," he whispered. I pulled back from the hug and gawked at him.
"All of us?" I replied in a low whisper. He cracked me a smile and nodded his head, then it hit me... I had dropped the pregnancy tests on the floor when I walked out into the living room and didn't get home to pick them up before they went back to our place. I slapped myself on the forehead and groaned.
"Does anyone else know?" I asked. He frowned at me.
"Of course not, I figured if you wanted anyone to know you would have told them, so I hid them."
I sighed a breath of relief and, before I could even act to get my arms back around him, I was being pulled into another air tight hug. I almost winced, it was so tight.
"I'm so happy, Ano! You guys are going to be amazing parents, and I sure can't wait to be a GrandDa," he whispered, using what name every Grandfather in my Dad's family tree used. I giggled.
"Thanks, Dad... Now, I can't breathe."
My Dad released me quickly and mumbled an apology.
"It's alright, Dad... I love you," I spoke softly. He smiled again and reached up to pinch my chin between his thumb and pointer finger.
"I love you, too, Honeydew."

Once everyone, except for me of course, had a few drinks in them, I had finally built up the nerve to do what I needed to. Pete had been pushing me to do it with him, but I needed a minute. Finally, he convinced me to do it, so, I clinked a spoon against his wine glass to get everyone's attention. They all turned to Pete and I and went silent, smiles on their faces. Pete gave me a look that told me to do it. I sighed but didn't put up a fight.
"Hey, guys, Pete and I would really like to thank you for being here, and, actually, we're so happy you are, because there is something we would like to tell you..." I glanced over to Pete and smiled. "For those of you that don't know, Pete saved my life, risking his own without a second thought. Little did he know at the time, he was protecting more than just me, for, that morning, I had found out that we..." I looked over to Pete to give him the cue before we both looked back at the crowd, who, by this time, could guess the news and were smiling with the anticipation of congratulating us.
"We're going to have a baby!" We exclaimed. Everyone erupted in cheers and shifted towards us to give more hugs. I was in awe about how amazing I felt. I was surrounded by family, something I had little of beside my Mom and Dad growing up, and was about to start a family of my own. A large family, if Pete had it his way, and I was really warming up to the idea.

It was now 12 O'Clock in the morning, and everyone but our parents had gone home. They left for their flight in the morning. I helped Pete get his arm out of the sling to take his shirt off, mindful of his arm, while already in my night slip.
"Ano?" Pete cooed. I hummed back in response, focusing on successfully getting his sling back in place. "What was that out there? When we came in the door?"
I sighed and stopped fastening Pete's sling, but I couldn't look him in the eye. I shook my head like it was no big deal.
"They just... Scared me is all."
"Ano." Pete brought his hand up under my chin and tipped my head back. He was looking directly in my eyes, his scolding yet loving at the same time. "Talk to me."
I plopped down on the mattress behind me, defeated, and Pete squatted in front of me, at eye level and one on one with me. He waited patiently for me to speak.
"I don't know," I finally told him, being completely truthful. I didn't know what it was, I could only explain what had happened. "I just... When everyone popped out like that, it scared me, and memories of Vicky, and the gun shot... And when I thought I was going to die, then I thought you were... Ah, God, and it all flooded my mind, and I was there again, with a gun pointed at my face."
I began to cry, and Pete stood up to sit down next to me and pull me into his chest. He soothed me with his fingers taking through my hair and soft cooing. The tears finally stopped and I let out a shaky breath.
"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," he cooed. I brought my head from his chest and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Don't be, Pete... Come on, you saved me. You took all the risk. I'm being foolish."
Pete gave me another scolding look and shook his head.
"Ano, stop thinking about everyone but yourself for a change. I'm fine. But you obviously aren't."
I looked into Pete's eyes for a moment, trying to think about myself, but I couldn't. I thought he had died. I grabbed his face and looked hard into his eyes.
"Pete, I thought you had died, and you probably should have... Twice! You have no clue how serious a shot to a Brachial Artery is...Five minute, that's how long you had from the time of the shot. You would have died if the ambulance had taken any more time." I began to cry again. "And then you got a blood clot in your brain... That should have given you a stroke. Pete, I thought I was going to lose you, do pardon me if I'm not worried about myself," I cried. Pete's face softened and he nodded his head in understanding. He grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to his lips to place a kiss there.
"I guess I never really realized the full extent, since I was unconscious for almost all of it... But, I get it. You must know how terrified I was that morning, while Vicky was holding the gun... The look in her eyes... God, the look in your eyes... Ano, you had given up," he spoke the last sentence in a choked whisper. He looked at me with glistening eyes, and I was transfixed. "Don't you ever give up again, baby... You fight now, okay? No matter what, you fight," he implored as he pulled me back into his arm. I nodded my head and went to place my arms around his neck, but my right elbow hit his bad arm. He winced, and I winced and went to pull away to apologize and check how badly I had hurt him, but he tightened his good arm around me, holding me to him.
"No, please, stay right here," he whispered.

[WARNING: Mature Content Ahead]

I laid on my back on Pete's left side with his arm around my shoulders and my head on his chest. We had just been laying and talking and cuddling. It was so good to be home with him, alive and healthy.
"Hey... One more thing," he whispered. I closed my eyes and stayed silent in permission for him to continue, knowing it was about those horrid events of that morning, but it was about other horrid events. "I remember before I woke up, and before you told me the amazing news, you said you would die a thousand deaths before seeing me hurt again..." He trailed off, waiting for me to let him know I was listening.
"Yes, and I would," I whispered. He sighed and squeezed me tighter into his side.
"Please don't say that... I need you to promise me one more thing, if anything happens to me... I need you to-"
"Pete, no," I interrupted him. He looked down to me and smiled softly.
"You stubborn woman, listen to me," he implored. I sighed.
"But, I know what you're going to say, you're going to say you would want me to go on with my life..."
"Exactly."
"But, how could I? Pete, you are my life. Please understand that," I pleaded. His eyes roamed my face for a moment, taking everything in, before he spoke again.
"You would be a Mom, baby."
"And you're going to be a Dad, so just make sure nothing ever happens to you and there won't be a problem," I said, my voice letting him know I wasn't changing my mind on it. It was the end of the discussion. He sighed again but smiled and moved his face closer to mine to kiss the tip of my nose.
"You stubborn woman, you," he chuckled. I nodded my head and placed a kiss on his lips.
"Yes, when it comes to you, I am."
He bit his lip and searched my eyes as he got up the nerve to say what he needed to say, obviously not understanding the discussion was closed. Or not caring... Men.
"Ano, I know now more than ever that there are things in this life that are beyond our control, that none of us our immortal, so, as much as I hate the idea now, if anything happened to me, I want you to move on. If you find another man that makes you happy, marry him." His stare was insistent, but so was mine.
"Bruno, there could never be anyone but you," I whispered, my eyes boring into his, my face and mind set in stone. He stared back, his feelings unreadable for a moment, before he leaned in and devoured my lips with his own. His kiss was hard and passionate, completely taking me by surprise. I didn't see it coming, or I was at least expecting a fight first. His breaths came out hard through his nose as he did everything he could not to shove his tongue all the way down my throat. I moaned and brought my hand up to the side of his neck before, on one of his delicious bites of my lip, I raked my fingernails down his neck to his throat. Pete gasped in pleasure and pain and rolled on top of me, but it was hard to support himself with only one working arm. I rolled my head to the side and took in a deep breath while he latched his lips onto my neck.
"Pete, you're hurt..." I tried to protest, gently pushing at his good shoulder, but he nipped at the sensitive skin of my neck in his disapproval at my protest and I gasped and thrusted my hips off the bed and into his pelvis.
"I need you, baby," he whispered between kisses on my neck. "I almost lost you, please."
I brought my face back to him and frowned.
"I need you, too, but your arm..."
He kissed my lips again for a moment before taking his face from mine, giving me a wolffish smile, and rolling onto his back. He gave me a wink and held his good arm out in an "I'm all yours" kind of gesture. I rolled my eyes but giggled.
"You're crazy," I teased.
"Only for you, baby." He smirked. I bit my lip seductively, which I've learned after the first time I did it that he loved, and slowly rolled over to get on my hands and knees. I crawled over to him, my bottom lip still between my teeth and a salacious look in my eyes. Pete's lips parted to accommodate his heavy breaths as I reached him. I slowly brought my right leg over him to straddle his knees and brought my hands to his belt buckle, since we didn't get to changing his pants before we had the talk and ended up cuddling right after. I pulled the leather loose from the metal buckle and went to work on his button and fly, all the time keeping my eyes on him, heated and wanton. Once his fly and button were undone, I grabbed the sides of his pants and began to tug, Pete lifting his buttocks off the bed to help me slide them off easier. I crawled down the bed as I pulled his pants down his legs until I had to stand on the floor to get them off his feet. Once it was done, I chucked his pants across the room before tossing my hair so it all hung on one side of my head. I then put first one, then the other knee back on the bed before crawling up his legs again to come to rest over his pelvis. I could feel him, hard and ready, through his boxer briefs, and I couldn't help but wiggle against him in anticipation. Pete took in a sharp breath through his teeth and let his eyes flutter closed. I smiled in triumph, loving when I made him have to regroup with little effort on my end. I reached my right hand down and ran my finger tips down his belly over his black undershirt, wishing so badly that I would have just kept it off when I took his sling off to help him change. Pete opened his eyes and watched, transfixed, as my fingers got lower and lower until I hit the area where my private area met his. When it got there, I brought them over my sensitive spot from over my panties, closing my eyes briefly as my fingers moved over it and continued to go up. When I opened my eyes again, Pete was basically panting, though he bit his lip to try to keep himself tame. My fingers kept moving up my belly, over my diaphragm, and between my breasts. I paused there briefly, raising my eyebrows suggestively at Pete, letting him anticipate what I was going to do next. After letting him suffer for a moment, I moved my fingers over to my right breast and flattened my hand over the entire thing before grabbing it, hard. I closed my eyes and moaned, and Pete's pelvis thrusted upwards, crashing into my private area. He groaned and did a circular motion with his hips, causing us both to gasp, as I massaged my breast. I brought my fingers to the tip and grasped my nipples before rolling it between them.
"Jesus, god almighty, Ano... You're killing me," Pete breathed. I opened my eyes and smiled innocently before bringing my hand back down to push my finger tips into my sensitive spot.
"Yes," I moaned and began to rock on top of Pete, loving the power I had right now. He couldn't just have enough of suffering and flip us over to take control, he just had to take it. I loved it. It was a heady feeling. So amazingly erotic. Pete groaned again, his muscles tightening to try to push himself harder into me and his grip white knuckled on my thigh. He was dying to get inside of me, I could tell.
"Oh, Ano, please," he basically begged. I smirked and shook my head before continuing to pleasure myself in front of him.
"When I'm good and ready, baby," I whispered. Pete closed his eyes in agony and I smiled. After about a minute of that, I decided to put him out of his erotic misery. I brought my leg down from the bed and stood on the floor beside it before, making sure Pete was watching closely, deciding to do a strip tease for him. I grabbed the bottom of my slip before slowly pulling it up my body and over my head, slightly swaying my hips as I did so. When I got it over my head, releasing my breasts, I looked down to Pete. His eyes were wide and wanton and his nostrils were flared. I ran my fingers through my hair to bring it out of my eyes before running my hands down my sides and hooking my thumbs into my panties. I gave Pete a wink before slowly bending down as I pulled them down my legs. Once they were at my feet, I slowly straightened back out, sliding my finger tips up the sides of my legs as I did so, before stepping out of them and getting back on top of Pete. Once I was back on top of him, he swallowed hard and shook his head in seeming disbelief.
"You're so damn amazing, you never stop surprising me with how sexy you are," he whispered hoarsely. I smiled sweetly, my bottom lip between my teeth, and bent down before kissing him passionately on his lips. He brought his useful hand to my buttock's cheek and squeezed it hard, causing me to gasp into the kiss.
"Let me inside of you," he mumbled into the kiss, and I smiled. I brought my lips from his and nodded my head in consent before lifting myself away from him. He quickly moved his hand between us and grabbed himself before positioning himself outside of me. Like usual, it took him only a moment to find it perfectly, and I wasted no time in slamming on top of him, surprising him like he has done to me so many times before. Pete gasped and bucked his hips into mine, pushing himself deeper, before rolling them and moaning.
"Oh, Pete," I whispered as I began to move up and down, while also rocking back and forth. Pete grasped my hip with his right hand and lifted his head off the pillow to push his mouth harder against mine.
I kept moving, the inwards thrust hitting my G-Spot, and the outwards one putting pressure on my sensitive spot, driving me insane. Soon, I felt myself quickening, and Pete was right there with me. His fingers dug into my hips and his teeth bit into my bottom lip as he grew hard as steel.
"Shit, oh, Ano... Yes," he moaned. "Take me with you, baby."
His words made my insides clench, and, soon, we were reaching our climax's together, our gasps and moans mingling to make beautiful music. The soundtrack of our love making would be something to listen to over and over again. It was lovely.
We let ourselves go, Pete pumping himself into me as my sex clenched around him, milking him for all he was worth. When we finally came down, I collapsed onto his chest and he wrapped his arm around me as tight as he could, our breathing still heavy.
"God, you're amazing... Thank you, Ano," Pete whispered. I smiled.
"Thank you, Pete," I spoke softly. Pete's arm tightened around me, but he couldn't hold me like he normally did, and it was killing him and I both. He huffed in frustration than took in a deep breath.
"I just wish I could hold you with both arms... And never let you go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I could swear I posted these chapters but I guess not. :-/ I'm sorry!! Enjoy!