Status: Finished

This Is My Love

You Could Make My Wish Come True

After a few days in the hospital, Pete's family and my dad constantly stopping by and bringing gifts for little Bernie, who Pete and I decided to nickname Detty, it was finally time to take Detty home. While Pete held Detty, I slipped into the bathroom to change out of my hospital pajamas and into a pair of boyfriend jeans and a black, off the shoulder sweater, since I still had a bit of a flab left over where my baby bump once was. I ran a brush through my hair and quickly pulled it up into a messy bun with a few loose strands hanging down by my temples. I knew there would be a ton of paparazzi outside waiting, wanting to take pictures of Pete, Detty and I as we left the hospital, so I wanted to look as presentable as a new mom could.
"Hey, gorgeous," Pete whispered through a loving smile as I walked back out of the bathroom, my overnight bag in hand. He held Detty in his arms, gently bouncing her to keep her soothed. She looked so cute in her first outfit that Pete bought months before hand, convinced our baby would be a girl, while I bought all boy things, thinking it was a little boy. We even bet on it. Obviously, I lost.
Her first outfit was a little pink onesy that read "Daddy's Little Rockstar" on it and a little guitar going down the left leg.
I smiled at Pete and placed a kiss on his lips before looking down to Detty, who's eyes were wide open and staring up at me. My smile grew as I gazed down into her big, blue eyes, which I was sure would turn brown once she got a couple more weeks old.
"God, baby, she's so gorgeous," Pete whispered before moving his eyes up to mine. "A product of our love. So pure. So innocent. So perfect."
I smiled and tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall as I got lost in the pure love that was in Pete's eyes. I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek and searched his perfect features for a moment before leaning in and placing a soft, but lingering kiss on his lips.
"I love you so much, Bruno," I whispered once I pulled away, smiling softly at him. He returned my smile and nodded his head.
"I know, baby. And that one of the only things that keeps me going. That's what kept me from death those many months ago. You and Detty," he looked down to our baby and smiled before looking back up to me, "you guys are now my life. My family. And I vow to keep you safe and happy for the rest of my life. It's my life's mission. Because I love you, too. Both of you. So much," he whispered before bringing my lips back to mine and kissing me passionately for a moment before bringing his lips back, but keep them only inches from mine. "More than anyone will ever know." His eyes were still closed as he said this, and I knew by the look on his face that he meant it. He was bursting with love, and there was no way he could even begin to put it into words. I knew he would keep his vow forever. No matter what, he would protect his family with his life. Not only because of the way he said it, and the look in his eyes when he did, but because he had already done it once before. Almost, at least, thank god.
By then, the tears that had threatened to fall before were now streaming down my face. When Pete opened his eyes and saw them, he smiled gently and brought his thumb up to my cheek to wipe a few away, but one escaped and dropped onto Detty's forehead. Pete chuckled before leaning down and placing a kiss where the tear had fallen, collecting it on his lips before bringing his eyes back up to mine and collecting the rest of the tears from my cheeks with his thumb. I grabbed his hand gently and held it against my cheek before closing my eyes and nuzzling into it lovingly.
"I can't believe we're a family now," I whispered softly before opening my eyes to find the most incredibly loving smile on Pete's face. He nodded his head and stroked his thumb against the skin of my cheek.
"Yeah, baby. Me, either," he replied gently. Then, his face changed. It got a bit more serious, like what he was about to say was something he wanted me to listen to very carefully, and take very seriously. "You have no idea how badly, for how long, I wanted this. A family... With you," he whispered before taking a step closer and leaning in to gently brush his lips across mine. "With you, Ano. It's always been you, baby. I need you to never forget that. Never. I could never love another, and I never have. This," he gestured down to Detty, "this is something I couldn't imagine having with anyone else. If I couldn't start a family, a life, with you, I probably never would have a family. I would never find someone to make me want it."
A whimper escaped my throat and I grabbed his lips, that were previously just brushing against my own, with mine. I kissed him fervently, I kissed him hard. I put all of my thankfulness for him, for his love, into the kiss. The desperation of wanting him closer overcoming me, but with Detty between us, our bodies were kept apart. I could only hold him with my lips. Once I needed the kiss, Pete and I were both breathing heavily, and Pete let out a heavy sigh. He pushed his fingers into my hair and gripped it tightly, but not so tightly that it hurt, just tight enough to show how much he wanted me in that moment.
"God, I can't wait until I can get you home. I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside you again. I feel like it's been to long," he whispered, and it had been too long. For us, at least. We hadn't had sex since I was a little over eight months pregnant, since Pete was afraid he would cause me to go into labor early. I sighed as well and shook my head.
"Me either. I want you inside me so bad, Pete." I brought my face a couple inches away from his and smiled sympathetically. "But, we even when we get home, we still have to wait about a week or so," I stated, referring to the fact that I had to wait until I was no longer dilated and for my stitches from the tearing of birthing Detty to heal.
Pete frowned and his shoulders slightly slumped, his eyes dropping to the floor.
"Damn it, I forgot," he whispered in disappointment. I giggled at his petulance and gently stroked my fingers from his forehead down to his chin.
"Hang in there, tiger," I moved my lips to his ear and smiled. "Besides, there's other ways to be intimate."
I pulled my face back to look into Pete's to see that his eyes and smile had lit up in realization. I winked at him and he smiled salaciously. Pete let out a quiet, feral growl and grabbed my lips with his again, using his free arm that didn't hold Detty to wrap it around my neck and push his fingers into the hair on the back of my neck. I smiled into the kiss and placed my hands on either side of his broad neck. Pete nibbled gently on my lower lip before pushing his tongue into my mouth to gently, yet roughly stroke the top of my own. I moaned into the kiss and dug my fingernails into the skin if his neck, causing him to groan in pleasure and pain. If Detty wasn't in his arms, he probably would reached between us and push his hand into my jeans to stroke my most sensitive area, I could feel by the way he gripped the back of my neck that he was restraining himself, and I was trying desperately to keep myself from pushing my hips against his, but we restrained ourselves. But, there was one thing, I could do...
I moved one of my hands from the side of his neck and began to run it down his shoulder, then his arm, and down his torso, before reaching his hardened member. I grabbed it hard, causing him to gasp in surprise and pleasure into the kiss. I began to gently massage it to the best of my abilities through his jeans, before deciding it wasn't enough. I knew he needed release just as bad as I did, so I began to grab at the button of his jeans to tug it loose.
"Ah, god. We shouldn't," he whispered, but stopped when I finally got my hands into his pants and grabbed his throbbing member before stroking my thumb over the head of his impressive penis and hushing him.
"It's okay, baby. Detty doesn't know, and I know you need it. And I want to pleasure you so badly," I whispered as I collected a drop of precum from the tip of his penis and spreading it down his shaft to use as lubricant before beginning to move my hand back and forth from the tip to the bottom of his shaft, stroking my thumb over the head of it every time I reached the tip.
"Ah, god, baby. I do. I need it so bad," Pete whispered. I smiled into the kiss and continued to stroke him as Detty slept in his arms. I know it would probably seem bad to most, pleasuring your husband while your baby slept in his arms, but she didn't know what was going on, and it's not like she was partaking. That would be disgusting. And wrong. We were just caught in the moment, and I wanted so bad to give Pete release.
"Yes... I'm about to..." Pete whispered, but before he could finish, his member hardened like a rock and he began to release himself in thick ropes, obviously built up from months of no release. I moved my hand to the head of his penis and allowed his sperm to squirt into my hand so as not to ruin his boxer briefs. Pete's mouth opened and he gasped as I cupped my hand in front of the tip of his member, but continuing to stroke the bottom of where his shaft met the head of his penis. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip as his mouth gaped open in pleasure, his fingers gripping tightly on the back of my neck. After I coaxed out the last of his orgasm, I carefully removed my hand from his boxer briefs and jeans, making sure not to get any of his sperm on the material. Pete rested his forehead against mine as he tried to slow his breathing before gulping hard.
"Jesus, Ano," he whispered through a smile before chuckling. "That was... That was unexpected."
I giggled and placed a kiss on his lips before pulling back away and smiling.
"Fix your pants while I go wash up, then let's get out of here and go home... As a family." I pecked his smiling lips before turning and walking back into the bathroom to wash my hands, leaving Pete to stare after me, an astounded smile still on his face.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, a knock came from my hospital room door. Pete's eyes widened as he realized he still hadn't fixed his pants and he quickly looked from the door to me.
"Here, take Detty," he whispered a he walked over to me and transferred her into my arms. I giggled as he quickly began to button up and fix his pants.
"Come on in," I called out to the person on the other side of the door just as Pete finished fixing himself up. The door opened and Tahitti popped her head into the room, a large smile on her face.
"Ready to get out of here?" She asked. Pete and I smiled over to each other before looking back over to her and nodding out heads.
"More than you know," I stated before winking at Pete, who gave me a satisfied smile. Tahitti walked into the room and and made a beeline for Detty and I. She looked down to Detty, who had woken up at the sound of the knocking and my calling out to Tahitti, and smiled as Detty looked up to her.
"Hi there, my beautiful little niece!" Tahitti exclaimed gently. I giggled at her excitement at seeing her niece again and shifted Detty in my arms so she could see her aunt a little better.
"Say 'hi, aunt Tahitti'," I whispered down to Detty. Tahitti smiled wider and gently poked Detty's nose before looking back up to Pete and I.
"Dad has the car out front waiting, so let's get out of here," she stated. "I'll get your bag."
While Tahitti grabbed my overnight bag from my feet, a nurse walked into the room, pushing a wheel chair. She smiled up to us and gestured to the wheel chair.
"Ready, mommy?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows but made sure to still smile as I looked at the wheel chair.
"What's that for?" I asked as I gestured to the chair. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders.
"Just hospital policy. We wouldn't want anything to happen," she explained. I looked skeptically at the chair before shaking my head.
"I think I'd rather walk," I tried, and the nurse began to protest, but Pete beat her to it. He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a pleading smile.
"Please, baby. If it means it keeps you two as safe as possible..." He trailed off, not bothering to continue since he knew I knew what he was saying. I gave him a defiant look for a moment, but knew it wasn't worth the fight, and sighed before smiling and nodding my head.
"Alright, alright," I consented. Pete smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek before whispering a thank you as the nurse wheeled the chair over to me. She put the brakes on as Pete and Tahitti helped me into the chair. The nurse took off the brakes and began to wheel me towards the door, but Pete stopped her.
"May I?" He asked, gesturing down to me in the chair. The nurse smiled before nodding her head.
"Of course," she replied as she let go of the handles of the chair for Pete to take he place. Pete grabbed onto the handles of the chair and leaned down over my shoulder.
"Ready to go home, baby?" He asked. I turned my head and smiled up to him before nodding my head.
"Yeah... Let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
For my mom and Bernadette.
You're loved, you're missed. Rest in peace.

Comments, please? I don't understand why it's like asking for a million dollars when writers ask their readers for comments anymore. Silent readers are the worst. So, please?
If you're a writer on here as well, you should understand how good comments feel after working so hard on a chapter. Really, it's not hard. Doesn't take much to do.
So, again, comments, please? Let's end the whole silent readers thing.