Status: Finished

This Is My Love

One Drag For My Sorrow

"Just talk to me for a minute! Please!" Peter pleaded as he followed me down the hallway, the sounds of our footsteps bouncing off the walls and echoing down to the end. I ignored his pleads and continued to move swiftly down the hall. It wasn't until I felt his hand wrap around my wrist that I stopped and spun around. I was met by Peter's pleading eyes.

"Ano," he whispered. "Please."

I studied his features for a moment, trying to find the strength to stay angry with him, but it was no use. Frankly, I didn't know how to be angry with him. I had never been angry with him in my whole life, until I lost contact with him. And even then, I was more worried than angry.
So, I dropped my defense and sighed in defeat, letting my eyes drift down to the floor between us.

"Ano, I never meant to hurt you," he cooed as he moved his grip down from my wrist, to my hand and kept it there. I shook my head and directed my gaze back onto him.
"You forgot about me."

"No," he quickly and firmly protested. "I could never." His voice was much softer as he spoke the last sentence and took a step closer to me, his eyes never leaving mine.
"I thought about you every day. I've missed you more than you could ever know."

"Than why did you stop calling?" I asked, my voice now trembling as sobs threatened to push their way out of my throat. He slowly shook his head, a deep frown etched into his features at the sight of my sorrow.

"I don't have the explanation that you're probably looking for. I just got really busy, always on the road or in the studio, working to make it to where I am now," he explained as he rubbed the back of his neck in shame before dropping his hand back down and taking another step towards me. "But Ano, I didn't once forget about you, and I've missed you more than you realize. More than anyone could realize," he whispered as he reached up and placed his hand on my cheek.

I closed my eyes and let a few more tears fall as I leaned into his touch, before opening my eyes again to find him staring longingly at me.
"Forgive me," he requested in a sincere whisper, his eyes silently begging for me to accept. I smiled and glanced down at the floor for a moment, before returning my gaze to him and nodding my head. This simple act lit up his eyes, and a large smile of his own appeared on his face.

God, I had forgotten how gorgeous his smile was.
How gorgeous he was.

He moved his hand down to the side of my neck, and placed the other on my hip, before cautiously leaning towards me, his eyes silently asking me for permission to kiss me. I, in return, pushed my hand into his small curls of hair and began to lean in to meet him half way. My heart began to beat faster as our lips got closer together, but just when I could feel his warm breath begin to tickle my skin, we heard someone clear their throats loudly behind us, and we quickly pulled apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
<3

Thanks to the very few people who commented and subscribed! No matter how little people did, I am still grateful to those who took the time. =] But please, I beg, can more people do as they did? It makes me so happy!
Tell me if you enjoyed the chapter, even if it was short, boring, and poorly written! Hahah.

You're loved by,
-Kate.