Status: Finished

This Is My Love

Her Eyes Make The Stars Look Like They're Not Shining

After a minute, Pete pulled away from the hug and took in a deep breath. I smiled at him, but couldn't look into his eyes for more than a second at a time as I tried to gather myself. He reached up and ran a rough hand against my face.
"There's only one way I can explain how I felt in the time we were apart," he whispered as he moved his hand down to grab mine. I stayed silent as he turned around and lead me a couple feet away from the edge of the cliff and to a little set up that I hadn't seen before. There, laid out in the grass, was a large blanket. Sitting on top was a bottle of wine, two wine glasses, and an acoustic guitar.
I smiled to myself as I examined the set up.

Pete lead me onto the blanket and sat me down, before grabbing the acoustic guitar and sitting down himself. He positioned the guitar on his lap and smiled over to me.
"I want to play you one of the many songs I wrote for you while we were apart. It's the only way I can explain how I felt," he stated. I nodded my head, but stayed silent. I didn't quite know what to say.

After a moment, Pete placed his hands in their designated positions, and began to slowly strum a chord and sing.

"I know you're somewhere out there, Somewhere far away.
I want you back
I want you back.

My neighbors think I'm crazy, but they don't understand.
You're all I had
You're all I had.

At night when the stars light up my room,
I sit by myself, talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you,
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool?
Who sits alone talking to the moon.

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town.
They say I've gone mad.
Yeah, I've gone mad.

But they don't know what I know, 'cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back.
Yeah, they're talking back.

At night when the stars light up my room,
I sit by myself, talking to the moon,
Tryin' to get to you in hopes you're on the other side,
talking to me too.
Or am I a fool?
Who sits alone, talking to the moon

Do you ever hear me calling?
'Cause every night, I'm talkin' to the moon.
Still tryin' to get to you.

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool?
Who sits alone, talking to the moon.

I know you're somewhere out there,
somewhere far away..."


He sang the song with so much passion that by the time he stopped and silenced the guitar, I had tears in my eyes. When Pete looked up from his guitar and caught sight of them, he quickly put the guitar beside him and crawled over to me. I tried to wipe at the tears in an attempt to hide them, but it was no use. Pete sat down beside me and frowned as he reached up and grabbed my hand to gently remove it from my face. I let out a shaky laugh and shook my head.
"You really didn't forget about me," I stated, only now realizing that he had been telling the truth. He pulled his eyebrows together and reached up to stroke my wet cheek.

"Not ever," he whispered, a sincere expression holding it's place on his features. He bit his lip as he stared at me, his eyes burning holes into mine. "Ano, I love you so much," he spoke breathlessly as he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into him to smash our lips together.

Our kiss was passionate, yet hopeless all at the same time, each of us acting as if we could be pulled apart and taken away from each other at any moment. I pushed myself off of the ground and swung my leg over his lap to straddle his waist. His hands traveled down to my torso and he latched on as his breathing became a little more uneven.
I could feel a deep lust burning inside of me as the need to have him inside of me for the first time grew. Before he left, we never actually made love, as we both felt that it would only make his departure harder on the both of us. But now, it was all different.

I could feel Pete harden through his tight jeans as he let his hands run up and down the bare skin of my thighs underneath my dress. I pushed his fedora off of his head and pushed my hands into his curls, grabbing on tightly as I pushed my body farther into him. Things began to get even more heated, and for a little while, Pete went along with it, but as soon as I rubbed myself directly on top of his swollen member, he groaned and pulled himself away from the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
<3

OH COME ON BRUNO! Tehe.
Soooo, there's a little bit of drama to come that I bet none of you saw coming. =] Though, it's just going to be a little blip of drama, don't worry.
Anyway, I didn't get any comments on this last chapter. =[ So please please please comment and tell me what you think so I know if I'm doing good!

You're loved by,
-Kate