Status: Active

Sleepless

Mary is a girl with a whole mess of barriers in her life keeping her from being happy. Will she be able to find happiness and love even though she's surrounded by darkness?
  1. Sleepless - Admiration
    It's you I admire. My living example.
  2. Sleepless - Agoraphobia
    So, put down your hollow tips, and kiss your lovers lips. And know that fate is what you make of it.
  3. Sleepless - Anything
    You don't know me half as well as you think you do.
  4. Sleepless - Blood on the Ground
    I don't wanna talk to you anymore. I'm afraid of what I might say. I bite my tongue every time you come around. 'Cause blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground.
  5. Sleepless - Megalomaniac
    Hey megalomaniac, you're no jesus. Yeah, your not ***ing elvis. Special, as you know yourself, maniac. Step down, step down.
  6. Sleepless - Drive
    Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear. And I, can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear, take the wheel and steer.
  7. Sleepless - Here In My Room
    This party is old and uninviting, participants all in black and white. You enter in full-blown technicolor. Nothing is the same after tonight.
  8. Sleepless - Look Alive
    Pictures say with sight, what we can't say with words.
  9. Sleepless - Nowhere Fast
    I take a look around, it's evident the scene has changed. And there are times when I feel improved, improved upon the past. And there are times when I can't seem to understand at all. And yes it seems as though I'm going nowhere really ***ing fast.