Status: as active as possible

Beauty and the Beast

Mondays

"Goodmorning Gotham City! Its a beautiful sunny Monday morning with z...." Seraphina Colleen slapped the OFF button to her annoying alarm clock and rolled over. Streatching, she sleepily smiled at her two sons who where still sleeping soundly. Braxton and Jesse where heavey sleepers so she could get up and get ready without worring about waking them.Slipping out of her bed, she staggerd to her bathroom to get ready for work. After her shower and styling her long black hair and applying her makeup she went back to the bedroom to start her impossible task of the day. Waking her children.
"Brax.Braxton come on sweetie. Time to get up." she whisperd softly. Braxton only groaned and snuggled under the covers deeper. "Jesse. Jesse get up." Seraphina tried with her other son but had even less luck. Cocking her hip she looked at the two five year olds and smiled. Walking out of the room she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled "WAFFELS!!!" Almost instantly, she heard two sets of feet running for the kitchen and voices screaming "Me first!" She laughed as her kids screetched to a stop in the kitchen in their matching Superman pjs and socks. Their brown hair was sticking up at odd angels and their sleepy blue eyes widend in excitment.
Jesse was the first to catch on to the game and crossed his arms. He eyed his mother in distaste and said "Not funny Mom!" in such a seriouse voice Sera had to bite her lip to keep from laughing again. Braxton, who was still parshliy asleep, looked at his brother "So no waffels? Cause i heard Mom say waffels." Jesse rolled his eyes at his brother "Mom tricked us stupid!" Sera opend the freezer and took out a box of Eggos and popped two in the toaster. "Jesse don't call your brother names. Go get dressed you two. I have to be at work early." The twins ran off to get ready for kindergarden while their breakfeast cooked.
"Mom?" Braxton asked later as the three of them walked toward Gotham School. "Is Aunt Viv your boss?" Sera smiled and shook her head "No sweetie. We're partners."
She stooped down at the door to the school and kissed them both and fixed Jesse's hair and Braxton's shirt. "Have a good day you two. I love you!" she called after them as they rand toward the playground.

"About damn time!"Vivianna Rogers squealed as Sera walked into the store they both owned. "Sorry sweetie but some of us have children to get to school." Sera said as she put her purse on the hook in the back. "Well Mrs.Maroni called." Viv said with disgust in her voice. Sera and Viv owned a small clothing store that held alot of big name dresses. Mrs.Maroni was their best customer. She was a nice enough woman but her husband was the leader of a big crime circle in Gotham and he used their buisness as a drop-off sometimes for drugs and other illegal things. "We should be graced with her presence around noon.So if you want to contract the Black Plauge, feel free." Viv tossed her long blonde curls around and went back up front. Sera tried to laugh but she felt sick to her stomach. She owed Mr.Maroni alot for her buisness success. Along with the fact she'd borrowed money from him when the twins were born.Money she'd yet to pay back. He'd threatend her on numerous occansions. Lately he'd been buisy dealing with the Batman and The Joker so he'd left her alone. Walking back up to the front of the store, she saw the television showing a picture of the Prince of Crime himself."That is one sick bastard." Viv said putting some shoes on the rack. Sera agreed but she liked his eyes. Before she could say anything a loud explosion rand from down the street where Gotham National Bank was. Sera eyes met Vivs brown ones "Happy Monday" was all she said.