7 Minutes In Heaven (one shot)

7 Minutes In Heaven

Title: 7 Minutes in Heaven (oneshot)
Rating: R
Pairing: Jalex
Disclaimer: Nothing but the plot line belongs to me. This never happened.

When my cousin first suggested the party, I was more than apprehensive. I’d never been to a college party. I was only seventeen for fuck’s sake. But Blake assured me that we’d have a good time. I was still nervous. I didn’t know the protocol for high schoolers crashing college parties. Would they haze me? Or would they just accept me as one of their own? I hoped it was the latter. Added to this, was the fact that I was gay; I wore skinny jeans and Nikes and hats and I didn’t want any obnoxious nineteen year olds making fun of me for it all night. Blake still tried to assure me, “It’ll be fine, Alex. No one will do anything to you. I’ll make sure they know I’m your cousin.”
“Thanks, man,” I finally amended and agreed to go.

The party wasn’t so bad. It was just like a high school party; plenty of alcohol and people making out in every corner. Blake immediately got me a drink and the alcohol coursing through my veins helped me to relax. I didn’t expect my cousin to hang with my all night, so I wasn’t shocked when he wandered off with some girl that looked like the biggest skank in the world. Whatever, I could take care of myself.

Six drinks later and I was well and truly wasted. I had fleeting conversations with people here and there but none of them were really that stimulating. I was bored. That is, until I noticed the most fucking gorgeous boy I’d ever seen across the room from me, eyeing me over the rim of one of the red cups filled with alcohol. He was so sexy. He was dressed similarly to me, in black skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. Also, he wore Nikes that were almost identical to mine. Every time he lifted his arms a bit, his shirt rode up, revealing his prominent hipbones and a teasing strip of pale skin. God, he was hot. His eyes were large and a deep and beautiful brown and his hair was styled to a messy perfection. I wanted him and in my drunken state I wasn’t afraid to go and get it.
Walking over to him, I wiggled my hips a little and eyed him seductively, “Hey,” I greeted when I reached him.
His eyes met with mine and he grinned, “Hello sexy.”
My insides squirmed at the thought of him thinking I was sexy, “You can talk,” I replied with a chuckle.
Jack answered my comment with a chuckle of his own and another sexy grin, “What’s your name?”
“Alex Gaskarth,” I replied and leant forward a little so my hot breath was ghosting his lips.
“Jack Barakat,” he offered back, “How old are you?”
I grinned. I wasn’t gonna lie, “Seventeen. And you?”
“I thought you were young. I’m nineteen. A little too old for you.” Jack’s words didn’t match his actions however, because he didn’t move from his place just centimetres from me and he even moved forward a little, so our hot breath melded together between us. It was sexy.
“I won’t tell if you won’t,” I whispered, leaning forward to blow the words into his ear.
Leaning back, I noticed that Jack grinned, “So, Lexy, wanna play seven minutes in heaven?”
My face lit up at the nickname and I nodded eagerly, as Jack took my hand and led me upstairs. As soon as we reached a bedroom and the door was shut, he was pushing me against it and moulding our lips together forcefully. I certainly wasn’t complaining. Soon, his warm tongue was running against my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I opened my mouth immediately, letting our tongues move in synchronization and our breathing came faster as we both removed our shirts. My hands moved to his hipbones and I stroked them seductively as Jack groaned into my mouth and shoved his tongue deeper. I pulled him closer to me and then he was making fast work of my belt, quickly pulling it from the loops on my jeans and throwing it to the side. My hands moved to his waist again, removing his own belt and then unbuttoning his jeans. Jack pulled my face closer to his as our breathing became heavier and then he was shoving his jeans to his knees and I was palming him through his boxers. He groaned loudly and I grinned at the thought that I was the one that was making this fucking beautiful man so aroused. Pushing my own jeans to my knees, we both removed them completely and just stood there in our boxers. Connecting our lips again, Jack put one of his legs between both of my own and grinded harshly. The friction was fucking amazing and then it was my turn to groan as the sexy man before me plunged his hand into my boxers and retrieved my dick, stroking it seductively, “God, Jack,” I groaned into his mouth.
“You like that, Lex?” he asked, grinning, as he swiped his thumb over the slit.
I moaned loudly and threw my head back, my eyes rolling back in their sockets, “Fuck yes,” I managed to stutter out and then he was pulling me over to the bed and pushing me down onto my back. He climbed on top and started to trail kisses down my chest and then proceeded to bite and suck my collarbone until he was sure that he was going to leave a mark. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine again, kissing him hard and desperately and I could feel his arousal pressing against my thigh. I grinned at this and started to pull at the waistband of his boxers. He got my point and made quick work of them, throwing them to the floor. I was impressed with his length and just stared at him for a second, before he pulled at my own boxers and threw them to join his own. He grinned as he eyed my erection and then climbed on top again, grinding our hips together and we both groaned loudly against each other’s mouths. “Fuck, you’re hot,” I muttered as he kissed my hipbones, all the way back up to my slightly swollen lips.
Jack chuckled against my collarbone and grinded down again, eliciting another loud moan from my lips and repeated my words from earlier, “You can talk.”
He then climbed up off me and I made a noise of protest. He chuckled again and I looked at him through my lashes and my slightly drunken haze as he retrieved a packet and a little sachet of lube from his jeans pocket. “You carry those around with you?” I asked with a giggle.
Jack looked at me with fake seriousness, “Always come prepared. That’s my motto.”
I laughed at this but was stopped when Jack pushed our hips together again and my gasps and moans filled the room. The older boy above me smirked and ripped the packet open with his teeth. He rolled the condom on with haste and then coated his fingers with the lube. He then lined them up with my entrance. “You ready?” he asked against my lips.
I hummed in answer and then he pushed his first finger in. Fuck, that was uncomfortable. It was painful too and my walls tightened involuntarily. “Relax,” he urged and I tried as he wiggled his finger around and then inserted another. He then scissored his fingers and when he flexed them; oh my god! That felt good! “Again,” I huffed out and he obeyed by grazing his fingers along that sensitive bundle of nerves inside me again.
He then removed his fingers and squirted a generous amount of lube onto his hand, lathering his dick with it. This was it. As he lined himself up with my entrance, I shook with anticipation and a little bit of fear. I’d done this before but that didn’t mean it wouldn’t hurt. “You okay?” he asked, noticing my shaking body beneath him. I nodded in response and then he was pushing into me. Fuck, it hurt! He pushed in all the way and then stopped, letting me get used to it. I could see on his face the obvious pleasure he was experiencing and I was so grateful that he wasn’t just going for it with no regards for my own pain. He obviously didn’t want to hurt me.
After a moment, my pain level reduced and it was just uncomfortable, so I gave Jack’s hips a reassuring squeeze. He smiled at this and started thrusting in and out of me slowly, still making sure not to hurt me. After a moment, he started to angle his thrusts this way and that and when he found my prostate again- OH MY GOD! It felt fantastic! I let out a low growl and arched my body off the bed, meeting Jack’s next thrust half way. A smirk made its way onto the older boy’s features and it mixed with the pleasure that he was obviously experiencing. Sweat poured from his face as he started to thrust harder, “Fuck, Lex,” he muttered.
I hummed in response as he hit that spot again and again. Fuck! Jack was so fucking good at this! Low pants and moans left our lips as the fire bubbled brighter in my stomach and I clawed at his hips, pushing him in deeper and groaning even louder, if that was at all possible.
I could tell Jack was close when he started to thrust even harder, hitting that special spot each and every time and he wrapped his thin fingers around my hard dick and started to jerk me off. Fuck! The amount of pleasure I was experiencing right now was overwhelming and I groaned and writhed beneath the sexy boy on top of me, my hands clutching at his hip bones desperately. One more flick of his wrist and I was coming into his hand, a loud groan of his name passing through my lips. The amazing orgasm I was experiencing made my muscles tighten just slightly and then Jack was coming, too, groaning louder than ever before. “Fuck! Alex!” he groaned as he rode out his high and collapsed on top of me. Both of our breathing was fast as we fought to regain ourselves and a moment later, he rolled off of me to discard of the used condom. Jack collapsed next to me again and a lazy and satisfied grin lit up his face. Happy that I was once again in control of my breathing, I leant over and trailed my forefinger along his chest as he turned to me and, with a happy smirk, uttered, “I think that was longer than seven minutes.”