I'm Suppose to Hate You

Chapter 12.

When I opened my eyes, I saw William’s eyes staring into mine and I felt his fingers tangled in my hair. I gave him a dazed smile and kissed his wrist.

“Morning,” William whispered. He kissed the tip of my nose.

“Morning,” I yawned. I smiled at him and got closer to him.

“How’d you sleep?” he asked softly. I giggled lazily.

“Better than ever. You?” I questioned. He smiled back at me.

Perfectly,” he said. “Have you thought anymore of the masquerade?” William asked.

“I’ll go with you,” I said. He smiled and kissed me softly.

“Sweetie, as much as I would love to stay here with you all night, I have some business to attend to. And you and Caroline have to go the seamstress for your dress. It’s tomorrow after all,” William said, detangling his body from mine. I groaned.

“No. Stay with me,” I whined. He frowned.

“I can’t sweetie,” William sighed. He kissed my forehead, put on his shoes and hat and left. I rolled out of bed and saw a familiar dress. I smiled and quickly got it on. When I turned around, Caroline was in my doorway.

“Hello Emily,” Caroline smiled. “We have somewhere to be,” she said, leading me out the door. We walked through half the mansion until we got to a pair of double doors. Caroline held the door open.

Three thousand pin pricks later, I had a dress and a pair of shoes to match.

“Ready for tonight?” Caroline asked. I smiled.

“Almost. All that’s left is actually getting ready,” I laughed. I ran back to my room and got changed. When Caroline finally walked in, she helped me with my hair and my makeup. I put on my shoes and looked in the full length mirror. I looked....perfect. Pete would have a heart attack if he ever saw his baby sister like this. The plunging neckline on the plaid dress was low enough to show my necklace. The high heel combat boots completed the look. I walked out to the main lobby sort of thing, where Brendon was standing, hands behind his back. He smiled at me.

“Hello Ms. Wentz,” he said, bowing. “William sends his deepest apologies as he is unable to accompany you inside. He promises to meet you inside,” Brendon said. “He also wanted to give you this,” he said, holding out a mask. It was black with a tiny red star on the left with fish net covering part of it. I smiled. Brendon carefully placed it on me. We walked inside and I looked around the crowded ballroom. In front of me, was a table on a platform and sitting in the middle of it, was William. He was wearing a similar mask, with two exceptions. The red star was on the right side of the mask and there was no fishnet. I made my way to the platform but couldn’t find a way up.

“Ugh,” I groaned. I flew up the platform and changed back. William smiled at me.

“Well, don’t you look amazing,” William said, kissing my cheek and throwing his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Sweetie, why don’t we go dance,” William offered and I nodded. He somehow led me down to the dance floor and we started to dance. William held onto my waist tightly.

“Emily, can I tell you something?” William asked. I looked at him and nodded.

I love you,” William said, squeezing my waist. Oh my god.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those who want to see a clear picture about her outfit....Here the dress and here's the shoes.