I'm Suppose to Hate You

Chapter 14.

“Come on William,” I sighed, swinging my legs back and forth. He chuckled softly.

“We have to tell him,” William sighed, kissing my forehead. I shook my head.

“No we don’t,” I said. He nodded. I shook my head. He nodded again.

“Just, I’ll tell him okay?” he asked. I nodded.

“It’ll be fine,” William reassured. I laughed.

“You obviously don’t know my brother,” I laughed. “He’ll try to kill you. He’ll yell at me, and disown me,” I sighed.

“Maybe he will, maybe he won’t,” he sighed. I rolled my eyes.

“He will,” I mumbled. Just in time, the car came down the road. Pete got out and looked around. The only two there, besides the four of them, was William and me.

“What the hell Beckett?” Pete snarled. I sighed.

“The three of us have to talk,” I said, and Pete’s gaze fell onto me.

“What?” Pete asked.

“The three of us have to talk,” I repeated.

“About what? Ending the war?” Pete asked sarcastically. I nodded.

“Why?” Pete asked. William put his arm around me.

“We...we want to get married, and it’d mean a lot to Emily, to all of us, if you’d be there,” William said. Pete looked at us.

“Married? I don’t think so,” Pete said. I whimpered.

“Pete, please,” I said, my voice cracking and tears welling in the corners of my eyes. Pete looked at me. Not as my protector, or William hater, or hunter, he looked at me as my brother.

“You...really love him, don’t you Emmy?” Pete asked, calling me something he hasn’t called me since Mom and Dad died.

“I do Petey,” I whispered. Pete looked at William.

“You hurt her, and I’ll start the god damn war again,” Pete warned. William kissed my cheek.

“I don’t ever plan on it,” he said, holding me close. Pete nodded.

“So, where is this going to happen?” Pete asked. William thought about it.

“The Mansion,” he decided. I looked at him in surprise.

“For real?” I asked, and he nodded. Pete nodded.

“Well, I let you two plan. You know where to find me,” Pete said, walking for the car. I jumped off of the wall, the whole 4 stories and hugged Pete. Now, to plan.