I'm Suppose to Hate You

Chapter 3.

When I woke up, I smiled to myself. I rolled over in my bed and looked at the clock. 6 pm. The sun just went down. I got out of my bed and slightly pulled the heavy black curtain, to make sure the sun went down. It had. I got dressed in a simple shirt, jeans and my signature red hoodie. I tied my Chuck Taylors tightly, making sure to double knot them. I swiftly stood up from my sitting position on the floor. I threw the door open and ran into Pete’s room. I jumped on Pete’s bed.

Pete! Pete! Pete!” I shouted, jumping up and down on his bed, almost stepping on his head at least four times. His eyes opened groggily.

“What?” Pete groaned. I smiled at him and landed on my knees next to him.

“Get up sleepy head! It’s vampire time!!” I exclaimed. I got off his bed and ran out of his room. I skipped down the stairs, making sure to be loud to wake up Patrick, Andy and Joe, the hunter’s we live with. I skipped into the kitchen, grabbing something to eat.

“Why are you so cheery?” Pete asked, trudging into the kitchen. I smiled at him.

I got to go outside last night!” I exclaimed. Pete looked hurt. He looked down at his feet. I stopped skipping.

“Peter, what’s wrong?” I asked, touching his shoulder. He looked up at me.

“You’re cheery. Just for going outside. I’ve like locked you up and now I feel terrible,” he mumbled. I looked at him.

“Pete, can I at least go outside and stay where I was last night? That way I’m not under house arrest,” I offered. He nodded. That’s when Patrick ran in.

“Pete, now!” Patrick huffed, running for the door. Pete followed and soon Andy and Joe did too. I skipped outside and sat on the curb. I sighed and kicked the dirt under my feet. My watch beeped and I looked down. It was 8pm. When I turned to my side, William was sitting next to me. I smiled at him.

“Hello William,” I said happily. He smiled at me. He stood up and held his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

“Hello Miss. Wentz,” he said, bowing. He kissed my hand. I giggled like a little school girl.

“One, should I be the one bowing? And two, can you please call me Emily?” I asked. He smirked at me.

“Well come on Emily, you have much to learn,” he said. “Now hold on tightly,” he said. I grabbed onto his hand and closed my eyes. Again, when I opened eyes, I was in front of the Dandie Mansion. William led me inside and into his office.

“So, where do we start?” I asked, suddenly full of energy, like I wasn’t before. William thought about it.

“Mind reading. Something I know your brother is especially good at,” William said. “Now, focus on me,” William said, staring me in the eyes. I looked at him, but nothing.

“I can’t do it!” I sighed, throwing my hands up and turning around. William walked towards me and turned me around. He placed his hands on either side of my head and brought his forehead to mine.

“Yes you can. Now focus,” he said, his lips brushing my nose. I looked into his eyes.

You can do this.

“Hey!” I exclaimed. “I did it!” I squealed. He smiled and let go of my head.

“I told you, you could it,” he smiled. “Now one more thing for the night, blocking people from hearing your thoughts,” he said. “Now just imagine a brick wall,” he said. I shrugged. I thought about a brick wall.

“Perfect! I couldn’t hear a thing,” he smiled. “Now we must test one more thing,” he said, walking to the door. He opened it and Brendon strode in. “Block Brendon but not me,” William said. I sighed and nodded. I thought about not letting Brendon in but letting Will.

There. It worked.

I smiled. “Oh my god, thank you!” I said happily, hugging William. Brendon’s eyes got wide.

“You touched William,” Brendon gasped.

“And William is okay with it,” William said. “Now, let’s go before Pete comes back,” William said. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Again, I was on the curb.

“Good night,” William said, kissing my cheek. Then, he disappeared. Again, there was something in my hand. Tonight, I slid it in my pocket and walked home. I got to my room, and looked at the paper.

Tomorrow, same spot, same time.

I smiled. I feel great. Pete walked in. I thought of my brick wall.

“ ‘Ello Peteah,” I said in a fake British accent. Pete smiled at me.

“Hello. It’s how about tomorrow, you and I start with the powers,” Pete offered. My face fell.

“Um...Tomorrow, I really want to sleep, how about the next day?” I asked. Pete gave me a strange look but nodded. He kissed my forehead and walked out. I can’t wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, can you please comment? I would greatly appreciate it. And thanks to Tephy and tw!sted.l!fe. for commenting.

-Em