I'm Suppose to Hate You

Chapter 8.

When I finally calmed down, Patrick walked into the room. He looked at me and smiled.

“Hello Emily,” Patrick said, and I waved at him. “It’s time Pete, they’re waiting,” Patrick said.

“Let ‘em. My sister is more important to me,” Pete said. I looked at them.

“No. We go, and I want Beckett,” I growled. Pete smirked at me. He sighed.

“I never thought I’d say this. Let’s go,” Pete said. He got off the couch and I followed him.

“I’m going to fly,” I sighed. Pete looked at me.

“You sure? You’ll get there before we do,” he reasoned. I sighed.

“Fine. But I’m not riding in the trunk,” I decided. He laughed. We all got into the car. In the car, I was preparing myself for this. Beckett was going to pay for playing with me.

“You ready for this?” Pete asked. I smirked and nodded. We all got out of the car and I saw William sitting on the wall. I approached him.

“Emily!” William exclaimed. He smiled at me.

“You bastard!” I screamed. I threw my hand up and flicked my wrist, sending him to the ground with a sickening crash. I advanced on him. I kicked him in the neck. He coughed.

“You lied to me,” I shouted at him. He looked up at me.

“What are you talking about?” he coughed.

“I was a trap?” I said, my breathing becoming ragged and my anger grew. He looked at me.

“What are you talking about?” he asked. I kicked him in stomach.

“I heard you talking to Brendon. You said you didn’t actually care about me,” I said. I kicked him twice more, once in the head, once in the...groin area. He winced. I kept kicking him.

“I hate you. I can’t believe I fell for that. I cared about you,” I said, slowing the kicking until I began to cry. “Why would you do that?” I sobbed. William looked up at me with swollen eyes.

“Did you stop to think I did care and I was lying to Brendon?” he asked.

“Emily! Come on!” Pete yelled. I looked at William before I ran off and started to fly. I ended up in my room and I started to cry. Maybe he did care.