Status: 'Tis completed(: Comment it?

You

the one and only.

I like it when you prance around with that cocky smirk and that snide attitude. I like it when a condescending comment slips out of your lips and makes you look foolish. I like it when you lean against Rhonda Maddox's locker, prowling around the corridors for another girl to charm, somehow believing that you're 'charming'. I like it that you probably don't know what charm is. I like it when you're stupid enough to think that everyone adores you.

I like it when you believe that we'll all kiss the ground you walk on and tend to your arrogant ass like pathetic little servants. I like it when you scoot your seat towards me, waggle your eyebrows and say "Winnie Ann Folie, where did you learn these kinds of unladylike things" only to watch me flip you the bird for the second time in five minutes. I like that you believe every girl is in love with you, even when the rare few ignore your advances.

I like that most importantly, even with all of these irritating qualities that I despise with a burning passion, I've fallen madly in love with you, no matter how much I try to deny it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, this turned out quite nicely in my opinion(:
Comment it?