‹ Prequel: Secrets Will Kill You
Sequel: Killing Me Slowly

Secrets Will Kill You The Sequel

Changing Channels

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
“Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience” I heard Dean’s voice.

I looked around and groaned as I saw only a sheet was covering my body. I heard Dean, Sam and Brit’s voices coming from the other room so I stood as I wrapped the sheet around my body. I looked around and saw the room was a bright color with cartoon-looking flowers on the walls. I heard some kind of audience laughing.

“Yay, now we’re in a comedy. Fantastic” I hissed, annoyed. I opened the door. “Hey, guys I think I lost my clothes” I said, making sure the sheet was tucked in.

I heard people laughing and ‘ohh-ing’. I jumped slightly as I saw the four of us were on some kind of sound stage with an audience watching us but we couldn’t see anyone’s face because the dark lighting covered them. I felt my face turn red and saw Dean, Sam and Brit were looking at me.

“Yea, you two were doing a lot of a research” Brit said, sarcastically as her and Sam were eying me and Dean as they folded their arms.

Dean looked out to the audience. “Son of a bitch!” he said in a different tone which got the ‘audience’ laughing. I think I missed the punch line…but I should back it up a little.

~~

Two Days Earlier

Dean and I were on the edge of our bed with our eyes glued to the TV as Dr. Sexy and Dr. Piccolo got in the elevator and started having a very heated make out session. We were so into this damn show that we didn’t even notice Sam and Brit walk in.

“What are you guys watching?” Brit asked.

“Hospital show” I said with a short breath, keeping my eyes on the screen. “Dr. Sexy, MD. I think it's based on a book” Dean added.

“When did you hit menopause?” Sam quipped. “It's called channel surfing” I rolled my eyes at him and then shut the TV off.

Dean gave me a what the hell look. I just laughed. “Lets head out” I said and we all walked out the door.

We got to the police station and talked to an officer as FBI. He claimed that the victim got attacked by a bear…but it didn’t make sense because whatever killed the guy, chased him through the woods, smashed through his front door, followed him up the stairs, and killed him in his bedroom…sometimes cops are just plan stupid. But, witnesses? Now, they’re more reliable and amusing…at least, that’s what I thought until we met with the vic’s wife who said it was the Incredible Hulk who killed her husband. As ini] Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno. We looked more into it and the hole at the vic’s house was definitely Hulk size…but it made more sense when Sam and Brit showed us all the candy wrappers they found at the crime scene. We were dealing with trickster. Me, personally, wanted to kill the bastard for killing me, Dean and Brittney a thousand times at the Mystery Spot but Sam wanted to be Facebook friends with him and become allies with him…and of course we gave in and agreed to trying it.

As we were getting ready, we were listening to the police radio and we heard something suspicious so we decided to head to the coordinates that were given, it was a warehouse.

“There was a murder here, and there's no police cars. There's nobody. How's that look to you guys?” Dean asked. “Crappy” we all replied.

We all grabbed our stakes and headed inside. I opened the door and walked in but stopped short when I realized we weren’t exactly in a warehouse…it was more like a hospital…it was a hospital. Plus, I didn’t have my stake anymore. I looked at the others and they were just as confused as I was. I saw how Dean and Sam were in white lab coats and Brit and I were in light blue scrubs.

“What the hell?” Dean and I, both, muttered.

“Doctor” someone else in scrubs said to someone else. “Doctor” they replied. “Doctor?” I heard Brit and Sam mutter.

I spun around to open the door we just came through but when I did, it was just a janitor’s closet and two people were making out so I shut it, completely freaked. Then, another lady in scrubs came over to us and just slapped Sam across the face. In any other situation I would bust out laughing…but I was just too freaked to process anything. Sam grunted.

“Seriously” she said. “What?” Sam asked, innocently as he held his hand to his face.

“Seriously? You're brilliant, you know that? And a coward. You're a brilliant coward”

“Um. What are you talking about?”

“As if you don't know!” she said and slapped him again, before stalking off.

I suddenly became overwhelmed as I just gawked, staring at the woman who just slapped Sam twice. “Oh my god” I whispered and gripped Dean’s arm. I smacked him in the chest a few times. “I don't believe this” he whispered.

“What?” Brit asked.

“That's Dr. Piccolo!” I hissed and smacked Dean some more as I suddenly became excited. “Stop that” he snapped, grabbing my hand and setting it at my side. “Sorry” I grinned.

“Who?” Sam and Brit asked.

“Dr. Ellen Piccolo” I told them. “The sexy yet earnest doctor at…” Dean started. “Seattle Mercy Hospital” I hissed, pointing at the big sign on the wall.

“Dean. Melissa. What the hell are you guys talking about?” Sam asked.

“The doctor getups…”

“The sexy interns…” Dean added, gesturing to my outfit and Brit’s outfit.

“The ‘seriously’s

“It all makes sense” we both said.

“What makes sense? What's going on?” Brit asked.

“We're in Dr. Sexy, MD” Dean and I both told them.

We all exchanged a look and started to walk down the corridor. “Okay, does anyone have a theory? Any theory at all?” I asked.

“Uh, the Trickster trapped us in TV Land” Brit suggested.

“That's your theory? That's stupid” I said.

“You're the one who said we're on Dr. Sexy, MD” she countered.

“Yeah, but TV land isn't TV Land. I mean, there's actors and, and lights and crew members, you know. This looks real” Dean said.

“It can't be. Guys, how can this possibly be real?”

But, before we could reply, a doctor walked passed us. “Doctors” she greeted and kept going. “Dr. Wang” I said. “The sexy but arrogant heart surgeon” Dean said.

Then, a guy in scrubs came by, pulled Brit into a closet and I heard some ruffling. “That’s Dr. Reeve. The hot, full-of-himself doctor who had secret feelings for…” I started.

Her” Dean said, pointing at another lady in scrubs who went walking by. “The sexy yet neurotic doctor…”

“Who sees the ghost of him in her mind” I said, pointing at a guy sitting on a gurney and the woman walked over to him.

“He isn’t even alive”

“So...this show has ghosts? Why?” Sam asked. “I don't know. It is compelling” Dean said. “I thought you said you weren't a fan” Sam smirked. “I’m not…” he said.

Then, Dr. Reeve came out, adjusting his shirt. He looked over at the crazy, neurotic doctor and then sighed and walked away. Brit came stumbling out and I caught her so she could regain her balance.

“I am so jealous of you right now” I told her and she grinned. “Real or not, that was awesome” she said and I noticed Sam shifted in his spot.

The two of them agreed to not be exclusive or anything, they’re just…them…they’re kind of doing what Dean and I are doing I think. We kiss, have sex and whatever but we also flirt and have sex with other people…we’re all just a bunch of hoes. But, it was amusing seeing Sam tense up like that.

“Why are we always the interns?” I questioned. “That’s a good question” she nodded and I could tell she was still a little shaky. I laughed.

But, then I tensed up. “Dean” I snapped and his hit arm but gripped onto it as I felt frozen in my spot. He looked at what I was looking at. “Oh boy” he said.

“What?” Sam asked.

“It's him”

“Who?” Brit asked, regaining her posture.

“It’s him. Dr. Sexy” I whispered and I couldn’t take my eyes off him as Dean started to look down to hide his smile.

“Doctors” he greeted. “Doctor” Dean nodded, nervously. “Doctor” I breathed out. Sam and Brit eyed us but then Dean and I both nudged them. “Doctor” they both said, reluctantly.

Then, Dr. Sexy addressed Dean. “You want to give me one good reason why you defied my direct order to do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Biel?”

I watched as Dean’s expression went from awe to confusion. “One reason?” he asked and the sexy doctor nodded.

Dean looked to me for help but all I could do was shrug, what could I say? I looked down though to maybe admire Dr. Sexy’s boots…but they weren’t there. They were replaced with tennis shoes.

“Okay, uh…” Dean started.

I snapped my eyes up at Dr. Sexy and then threw him against the wall, pinning him there as I kept my elbow jammed near his neck. “You’re not Dr. Sexy. I swore part of what makes Dr. Sexy sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots” I hissed.

“Yea. Not tennis shoes” Dean said, looking down at the shoes as well.

“Yea, you’re not a fan” Sam rolled his eyes at him. “It's a guilty pleasure…and it’s her fault” he blamed me. “Hey, you try to find something good on when you’re bored out of your mind next time…and it’s a good show” I defended as I just kept my hard eyes on ‘Dr. Sexy’.

Okay, guys…we know who you are” Brit said.

He eyed all of us and then I glanced around as I saw everything froze in its place and the five of us were the only ones who were moving. Then, Dr. Sexy’s face morphed into the Trickster’s.

“You guys are getting better!” he claimed. “Get us the hell out of here” Dean ordered.

“Or what?” he questioned and moved in a swift motion as he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, pulling me closer to him. I yelped a little cause he was actually hurting me. “Don't say you have wooden stakes, big guy” he said.

I ripped my arm away from him and stumbled a few feet away so I side by side with the others as we faced him. He through suggestive eyes at me as he wiggled his eyebrows. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“That was you on the police scanner, right? This is a trick” Sam assumed.

“Hello? Trickster. Come on! I heard you four yahoos were in town. How could I resist?”

“Where the hell are we?” Brit asked.

“Like it? It's all homemade. My own sets. My own actors...call it my own little idiot box”

“How do we get out?” I asked.

“That, my little sexy mama, is the sixty-four-dollar question”

“Ew” I crossed my arms. “Whatever. We just…we need to talk to you. We need your help” Sam said.

“Hm, let me guess. You four muttonheads broke the world, and you want me to sweep up your mess”

“Please. Just five minutes. Hear us out”

“Sure. Tell you what. Survive the next twenty-four hours, we'll talk”

"Survive what?” Dean asked. “The game!” he cheered.

“What game?”

“You're in it”

“How do we play?” I asked with an agitated tone. I was just getting annoyed.

“You're playing it”

“And the rules?”

But, he just raised his eyebrows at me, grinned and vanished and everything went back into motion. “Son of a bitch” Dean and I grunted.

We all started walking down the corridor again. A blond doctor went by, looking for Dr. Sexy and someone on the intercom was paging him to the ER. “Oh yea, Sam, talking with monsters is one hell of a plan” I said, sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

“Just…what do we do now?”

“You know what I'm doing? Leaving” Dean said.

Then, Dr. Piccolo came around the corner and went to slap Sam again but he jumped back. “Lady, what the hell?” he snapped.

“You are a brilliant, brilliant…”

“Yeah. A coward. You already said that. But I got news for you. I am not a doctor”

“Don't say that. You are the finest neurovascular neurosurgeon I have ever met, and I have met plenty. So that girl died on your table. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's fault. Sometimes people just die”

“I have no idea what you're saying to me” Sam said slowly like this girl was mental.

“You're afraid. You're afraid to operate again. And you're afraid to love” she said and walked off, sobbing.

“Okay, yea, we’re getting out of here now” I said. “Yea” Sam agreed completely, shaking his head.

I saw Dr. Reeve coming toward Brit but I hooked an arm around her arm and pulled her along. “Come on you little sex machine” I said. “Yea, buddy, keep going” Sam snapped at him but was oblivious to mine and Dean’s snickers toward him.

We turned another corner. “Hey. Doctor” a man said to Dean and we all stopped.

“Yeah”

“My wife needs that face transplant”

“Okay. You know what, pal? None of this is real, and your wife doesn't need jack squat. Okay?” Dean said, kind of harshly and we kept going.

“Hey, Doctor” the guy said and I looked over my shoulder as I saw he had a gun pointed at Dean.

On impulse, I pushed him out of the way and the gun was fired at me multiple times. I felt the breath being knocked out of me. They all spun to see what happened and I gripped onto Dean as I slowly started to go down.

“It’s real…it’s real” I gasped.

The pain was really unbearable. I mean, yea I’ve been shot before but I never got hit with five bullets at once before…and for being on a TV show, the pain hurt like a motherfucker. “No, no, no, no, no. Hey!” Dean grunted.

“We need a doctor!” Sam added.

Now!” Brit demanded.

Then, somehow I ended up on my back, on an operating table and really, I didn’t feel anything anymore. I just felt like myself but I couldn’t move. I saw Sam and Dean were hovering over me, wearing operating scrubs and I moved my eyes around to see other doctors and nurses in the room as well and I saw Brit in some kind of waiting room, only being allowed to observe. Sam started to do something to one of my injuries.

“BP is eighty over fifty and dropping” a doctor said. Whatever the hell that meant.

“Sam. Do something” Dean whispered to him. “Yea, come on, man. I’m waiting here” I whispered, staying perfectly still…because I had no choice.

“I don't know how to use any of this crap” he whispered to me.

“Well, figure it out. I am laying here, naked, under only a sheet” I hissed.

“Really?” Dean asked and went to lift up the sheet.

I sent him a glare and Sam hit his hand away and gave him a look. “Maybe, this does something” Dean said and brought something sharp close to my skin.

“Dean if you touch me with that I will use it to slice off your dick” I spat.

He quickly put it back down and looked at Sam so he could do something about this situation. “Okay. Um. I need a penknife, some dental floss, a sewing needle, and a fifth of whiskey…” he said and no one moved. “Stat!” he added and everyone scattered.

Sam’s supplies were retrieved and he started to work on whatever injuries…it felt like he was just putting in some stitches. But I couldn’t even look because now my body was tilted in a way where I was almost upside down and I felt some blood start to rush to my head.

“How’s it looking?” I asked. “You’ll be fine” he said and I felt him finish up.

But, as I stared up at the ceiling, I noticed the lights were changing colors and they were fading in and out. I started to hear some clapping and people shouting. I wasn't on the operating table anymore, I was sitting on a board in a bikini in a freaking dunk tank. I looked across the big room and saw Brit wearing a bikini as well and she was also sitting on a board in a dunk tank. Then I saw Sam and Dean standing on two platforms, side by side with Dean on my side and Sam on Brits side. A Japanese man started to jump around excitedly and speak fast Japanese as a crowd in front of us were clapping and cheering and screaming. We were on a freaking game show!

"Let's play Nutcracker!" the Japanese host cheered. The four of us looked at each other and looked at our surroundings. "Sam Winchester" the host said as he pulled cards out of his jacket pocket. The audience quieted down.

Then he said somethin in Japanese...and I understood him! "Countdown" the host announced and there was this thing that said 20 on it and it started to count backwards.

"Uh, what am I supposed to say?" Sam asked. "You think I know?" Dean questioned.

"Answer the question!" I called to him.

"I can't speak Japanese!" he called back.

"But I can! Say..." I started but before I could finish, I was dropped into the tank of water. I resurfaced and wiped my face.

"No cheating!" the host snapped as I got back up on the board. "But I don't understand Japanese" Sam said to him.

He repeated the question. "Is he screwing with me? I-I can't speak Japanese" he said again. But the time reached zero.

"The answer is...Ruby!...I am sorry Sam Winchester" he said. We all exchanged a look. “Sorry? Sorry for what?” Sam asked.

Then, Brit dropped into the water tank and then a stick attached to the platform with a hard-looking ball at the end of it flew up and hit Sam right in the nuts. Dean cringed as my eyes widened and I almost cringed too as the audience started to laugh and clap and cheer while Sam doubled over in his spot, holding his nuts in pain.

"Nutcracker!" the host cheered and I saw it replay on a big screen.

Dean looked at the platform he was and we both saw he was attached to the same thing Sam was. He looked back at me with a mortified expression as I was trying to hide my smirking...but my smirk went away when I started to feel...like, a weird chemical reaction happening to me. Then I realized the tub of water was replaced with a huge tub of peanut butter. Oh crap. I exchanged a look with Brit and her eyes widened as well.

"Wait, wait, wait..." I started but no one heard me.

"Sam...you okay?" Dean asked while the host and some TV showgirl were advertising some nasty-looking chips. But then the lights started flashing again.

"Now what?" I complained.

Then, Cas came through the doors. "Cas?" Dean asked. "Is this another trick?" Brit asked. "It's me...uh...what are you doing here?" he looked around. "Us? What are you doing here?" I countered.

"Looking for you. You've been missing for days"

"So get us the hell out of here, then!" Sam stressed. "Yea before Mel breaks out into hives" Brit added. "Let's go" he said and raised his arms to zap us all out of there...but then he just burst into static.

"No, no, no, no. Mr. Trickster does not like pretty-boy angels" the host said and then pulled out another card. "Dean Winchester" he said and then spoke in Japanese and the countdown started.

"What do I do, what do I do? I don't wanna get hit in the nuts" Dean said in a panic. "Dean I am allergic to peanut butter so you better answer the damn question!" I warned him.

"You’re allergic to peanut butter and you speak Japanese? I learn something everyday" he said. "Dean! Focus!" Sam snapped.

"Wait! Sam, Dean, you guys played doctors!" Brit voiced. "What?" they both asked.

“In Dr. Sexy! You guys were doctors. You operated on me! Play the role the Trickster wants you to play and just go along with it!” I shouted.

“Go along with what?”

“With the game you moron!” I spat, getting frustrated.

It was not a pretty site when I came into physical contact with peanut butter. “They’re right. We're on a game show, right? So just answer the question!” Sam established.

“In Japanese?” Dean asked.

“Well this isn’t a Korean game show!” I spat.

“I don't know Japanese!”

“Try!” we all yelled at him.

“Damn it!” he yelled back and slammed his hand down on the buzzer right when it reached zero.

Everyone got quiet as we all anticipated Dean’s words. He said his answer in Japanese, slowly, with uncertainty. The host repeated Dean’s words and then paused. I saw Dean cringe and brace himself to get hit in the nuts and I gripped onto the cage that surrounded me so I tried to brace myself and at least try and stop myself from falling in…but I never did.

“Dean Winchester, Nutcracker champion!” the host cheered and the crowd started to clap and cheer.

We both relaxed. “How did you do that?” Sam asked. “I have no idea” he replied with a sigh of relief as a relieved smile came to his face.

“So that’s what we do. We play our roles to survive” Brit stated. “But for how long?” I questioned. “Good question” Sam said and I felt the worry in my stomach as I just relaxed in my spot and the peanut butter was taken away.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333