‹ Prequel: Secrets Will Kill You
Sequel: Killing Me Slowly

Secrets Will Kill You The Sequel

Death Sentence

“Where are we now?” I asked.

I looked at Dean who was standing beside me wearing a suit and a red tie. “What are you wearing?” he asked, amused.

I looked down at myself and saw my stomach was showing but the top was cut like an upside down V and it went down my sides, hugging my sides of my curves. My legs were bare since this thing was almost like a bathing suit and it was red, sparkly and had bead dangly things hanging from it. I was also in heels.

“What the hell?”

Then, I looked back up at him. “You look hot” he said, bluntly, grinning.

I rolled my eyes. But, then we heard cheering. I looked around the set we were around. “Dean…I think we’re on Dancing With the Sexes” I said, incredulous.

“What?” he said in disbelief.

Then, a curtain pulled up and we both froze as we were revealed to a big audience who was screaming and cheering. “Dean, Melissa! Come on out here!” the host, Jerry, said into the mic as he was out on the dance floor.

We slowly, absentmindedly started to move forward over to him. We saw Sam and Brit over at the judges table with a shocked, confused look. “Now, are you two ready to dance some tango? Lets do it!” he said and headed off the floor.

“Okay, do you know how to tango? Cause I sure don’t” I hissed at him.

He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me and I gave him a shocked look and I was taken back, especially when the lights dimmed and he took my hand and pulled me in quickly so our faces were inches apart. He put his hand on my waist and my hand went to his shoulder as I wrapped my leg around his. Then, music started. I spun around Dean, keeping a light touch on him the whole time and when I got to facing him again, I put my back to his front, he put his hand on my stomach and I took his other hand and held it out as we both started to walk. Then, he spun me around quickly and pulled me close to his chest. As we danced the tango together, I could just feel the sexual tension rising between us, that part was just inevitable. I could not believe he knew what he was doing though…and I was completely turned on.

We ended the dance with me leaning back over his knee and the crowd was going wild. Then we got judged. Sam gave us the lowest score which was an 8...he would. But he got booed so it was okay. And after that, Brit and Sam had to do a commercial about genital herpes…and then after that, it brings us to where we are now: in some kind of sitcom with me only having a thin sheet covering my body….

“…yea, you two were doing a lot of a research” Brit said, sarcastically as her and Sam were eying me and Dean as they folded their arms.

Dean looked out to the audience. “Son of a bitch!” he said in a different tone which got the ‘audience’ laughing.

“Guys. We have work to do” Sam said. “But we did work all night long” I said and my eyes widened.

The ’audience’ made hollering sounds. It’s like I couldn’t even control my mouth, those words just spurred out like it was nothing. They all exchanged a look and I just shook my head quickly with a wide-eyed confused look.

“Okay…too much info” Brit said and Dean gave an uncomfortable, awkward smile, but made it look like he was impressed with himself so the ‘audience’ laughed.

I made my way closer to all of them and picked up the sheet a little to make sure it was still secure around me. We all looked out to the ‘audience’ but faced each other. “How long do we have to keep doing this?” I asked.

“I don't know. Maybe forever?” Sam said and the ‘audience’ clapped and laughed. “We might die in here” Brit said. They laughed. “How was that funny?!” Dean and I exclaimed. “Vultures” Dean added.

Then, the door flew open and Castiel came walking in and I saw he had bumps and bruises on him. The crowd applauded. “Cas, are you alright?” I asked him.

"I don't have much time…” Then, he gave me a once over. “And you don’t have clothes on” he stated. I rolled my eyes.

"What happened, Castiel?” Brit asked, bringing him back.

“I got out”

“From where?” Sam asked.

“Listen to me. Something is not right. This thing is much more powerful than it should be”

“What thing? the Trickster?” Dean wondered.

“If it is a trickster”

“What do you mean?” Sam asked.

But, then Cas was flung backwards into a wall and he fell to the floor. “Hello!” the Trickster said happily as he jumped through the door and the crowd cheered. “Thank you. Thank you, ladies”

Cas stood up and he had duct tape on his mouth as he glared at the Trickster. “Hi, Castiel!” he said and then made a hand gesture and Cas vanished into a burst of static again.

“You know him?” Sam asked. “Where did you just send him?” I demanded. “Relax, he'll live…maybe” he said and the crowd laughed.

“I am so done with this!” I grunted and wanted to push forward but Dean put an arm around me to keep me in place. “Calm your fire, Kitten. Wouldn’t want that sheet to fall” he teased and I just gripped onto it tighter.

“All right, you know what? We’re done with the monkey dance, okay? We get it” Dean said.

“Yeah? Get what, hotshot?”

Playing our roles, right? That's your game?”

“That's half the game”

“What's the other half?” Brit asked.

“Play your roles out there

“What's that supposed to mean?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Oh, you know. Sam starring as Lucifer. Dean starring as Michael. Brittney starring as Sam’s weapon, Melissa as Dean’s. Your celebrity death match. Play your roles

“You want us to say yes to those sons of bitches?” Sam asked, venomously.

“Hells yeah. Let's light this candle!”

“We do that, the world will end” Brit stated.

“Yeah? And whose fault is that? Who popped Lucifer out of the box? Hm? Look, it's started. You two started it. It can't be stopped. So let's get it over with!” he said, gesturing to Sam and Brit as they glared at him.

“Heaven or hell, which side you on?” Dean asked.

“I'm not on either side”

“Yeah, right. You're grabbing ankle for Michael or Lucifer. Which one is it?”

“You listen to me, you arrogant dick. I don't work for either of those S.O.B.s. Believe me”

“Oh, you're somebody's bitch” I commented.

But, then suddenly, his smile vanished, he grabbed my sheet and threw me against the wall, holding me there as I stared into his eyes with a hard look. “Don't you ever presume to know what I am” he hissed.

I just stared at him as my look started to lighten up a bit while I analyzed his face and saw something…something familiar possibly…. I saw how Dean attempted to throw him off me and take a swing at him but instead, the Trickster blocked his punch and threw him against the wall as well and just held him there like he had me.

“Now listen very closely. Here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna suck it up, accept your responsibilities, and play the roles that destiny has chosen for you”

“And if we don't?” Sam and Brit questioned.

He started to grin. “Then you'll stay here in TV Land. Forever. Three hundred channels and nothing's on” he said and at the snap of his fingers, I had clothes on and we were all in a park while it was pitch black outside.

We were at a crime scene…and if I had to guess, I would say we were on some CSI show because there were cops everywhere with yellow crime-scene tape and all that. “Oh come on!” Dean complained.

“Seriously?” I added.

“So, what do you think?” an officer came over to us and asked.

“What do I think? I think go screw yourself, that's what I think” Dean spat. “Uh, could you give us a sec, please?” Brit asked.

“Thanks” Sam added. The officer nodded and walked away. “You gotta calm down” Sam said to him.

“Calm down? I am wearing sunglasses at night” Dean said and ripped them off his face. "You know who does that?”

“No-talent douche bags” I said for him. He nodded in an exactly kind of way. Sam and Brit nodded in agreement.

“I hate this game. I hate that we're in a procedural cop show and you wanna know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows. There's like three hundred of them on television and they're all the freaking same. It's ooh, plane crashed here. Oh shut up” Dean ranted.

I admit I almost smiled because I found it funny…and cute…as long as he doesn’t know that. Lately, he likes to use my weakness against me when it comes to him. I looked over at some other cops.

“Hey, check out sweet tooth over there” I nodded my head over at the cop who had come over to us before. He was sucking on a lollipop. “Think that's him?” Dean asked.

I shrugged and looked at Sam and Brit. “Just, um, follow my lead” Sam said as him and Dean put their sunglasses back on and we all followed him over to some of the cops taking notes and inspecting the dead body before us.

“You, uh, you okay?” the officer asked Dean. “Yeah. What do we got?” Dean asked, coolly.

“Well, aside from the ligature marks around his neck, he has what appears to be a roll of quarters jammed down his throat” Dean and Sam took off their sunglasses dramatically.

“Well I say, jackpot” Sam said. The officer snorted in amusement.

“Also, there is a stab wound to the lower abdomen”

Dean grabbed a stick and lifted the shirt to see the wound. “Well I say, no guts, no glory” Dean said and the officer laughed. The guys looked at me and Brit expectantly. We shared a look and sighed. This was stupid.

“Get that guy some Tums…” Brit sighed, shaking her head. “Gutter ball” I said, crossing my arms, unenthused with everything about this.

“Good one, guys” the officer laughed some more.

Then, Dean used the stick and got behind the officer. He stabbed him with it and then fell to the ground, gasping for breath. One other officer started to laugh as he changed into the Trickster.

“You’ve got the wrong guy, idiots” he said. “Did we?” I questioned and then Brit stabbed him with a stick. He fell over and everything turned to static and we were back our regular clothes, back in the warehouse. Thank God.

~~~~

“I’m worried about what that SOB did to Cas, Dean” I said as he was brushing his teeth.

“I know...so am I. We’ll find him” he said.

I just sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Brittney walked in. “Umm guys, I don’t know where Sam went and he’s not answering his phone” she said as Dean came over to us.

So, then, we headed outside and got to the Impala. Dean got in the drivers seat, I got in the passenger seat and Brit got in the back. Dean tried Sam’s cell again but got voicemail.

“Sam. It's me. Where the hell did you go?” he snapped the phone shut and was about to start the car.

“Dean?” a voice said.

“Sam?” all three of us asked aloud and looked around. “Mel? Brit?” he voiced again.

“Where are you?” Brit asked. “I don’t know” he said but that time I saw a red light on the dashboard flash when Sam talked.

“Umm guys” I got them to look at it. “Oh crap. I don't think we killed the Trickster” he said and the red light continued to flash.

Suddenly, we were in a Knight Rider environment as Dean started to drive. “Okay, stake didn't work. So, what, this is another trick?” Dean asked aloud.

“I don't know. Maybe the stake didn't work because it's not a trickster?” Brit suggested.

“What do you mean?”

“You heard Cas. He said this thing was too powerful to be a trickster” Sam said.

“And did you notice the way he looked at Cas? Almost like he knew him”

“And how pissed he got when you brought up Michael and Lucifer” I said with slightly wide eyes as I had an epiphany and looked at Dean.

He looked back at me and read my mind. “Son of a bitch” he commented. “What?” Sam and Brit both asked. “I know what we’re dealing with” I told them.

We got to a small park and set up our plan, we went back to put our supplies away in the trunk. Brit and I kept watch. “Uhh Dean? That, uh, feels really uncomfortable” Sam voiced.

I just rolled my eyes and slammed the trunk shut. “Ow” he said as we all walked to the front of the Knight Rider Impala. “You sure this is gonna work?”

“Nope. But what other ideas are there?” Brit asked.

“All right, you freaking son of a bitch! Uncle! We'll do it!” I shouted to the sky.

“Should I honk?” Sam asked.

I noticed Brit snickered at Sam’s lame, cutsie joke but she recomposed herself when the Trickster came out of nowhere. “Wow. Sam. Get a load of the rims on you”

“Eat me” he spat.

“Okay, kids. Ready to go quietly?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast. Nobody's going anywhere until Sam has opposable thumbs” Dean said.

“What's the difference? Satan's going to ride his ass one way or another” he said and we all stared him down. He rolled his eyes and then Sam climbed out of the car and walked over to us. “Happy?”

“Tell me one thing. Why didn't the stake kill you?” Dean asked.

"I am the Trickster"

“Or maybe you're not” Brit said.

Then, Sam lit a cigarette we found and tossed it to the ground. A ring of fire sprung up around the trickster. “Maybe you've always been an angel” I said.

The trickster stared us, incredulous and laughed. “A what? Somebody slip a Mickey in your power shake, kid?”

“I'll tell you what. All you have to do is just jump out of the holy fire and we'll call it our mistake” I shrugged, simply.

He laughed at first…but then stopped. There was a burst of static and we weren’t in the park anymore…we weren’t in TV anymore. We were back in the warehouse…for real this time.

“Well played, kiddies. Well played. Where'd you get the holy oil?”

“Well, you might say we pulled it out of Sam's ass” Dean said.

“Where'd I screw up?"

“You didn't” Sam said. “Nobody gets the jump on Cas like you did” I added. “Mostly it was the way you talked about Armageddon” Dean finished.

"Meaning?”

“Well…you can call it personal experience but nobody gets that angry unless they’re talking about their own family” I crossed my arms.

“So which one are you? Grumpy, Sneezy, or Douchey?” Sam asked.

“Gabriel, okay? They call me Gabriel" he answered after a little hesitation. “Gabriel? The archangel?” Brit asked.

“Guilty”

“Okay, Gabriel. How does an archangel become a trickster?” I asked.

“My own private witness protection. I skipped out of heaven, had a face transplant, carved out my own little corner of the world. Till you four screwed it all up”

“What did Daddy say when you ran off and joined the pagans?” Dean asked.

“Daddy doesn't say anything about anything”

“Then what happened? Why'd you ditch?” Sam questioned. “Do you blame him? I mean, his brothers are heavyweight douche nozzles” Dean quipped.

“Shut your cakehole. You don't know anything about my family. I love my father, my brothers. Love them. But watching them turn on each other? Tear at each other's throats? I couldn't bear it! Okay? So I left. And now it's happening all over again” he said, venomously, defending his family. I could see him getting fired up.

“Then help us stop it” Brit said.

“It can't be stopped”

“You wanna see the end of the world?” Dean asked.

“I want it to be over! I have to sit back and watch my own brothers kill each other thanks to you two! Heaven, hell, I don't care who wins, I just want it to be over”

“It doesn't have to be like that. There has to be some way to, to pull the plug” Sam said.

Gabriel laughed. “You do not know my family. What you guys call the apocalypse, I used to call Sunday dinner. That's why there's no stopping this, because this isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other. You'd think you'd be able to relate” he gestured to Dean and Sam.

I saw Dean’s eyes twitch to Sam but Sam kept his eyes on Gabriel. “What are you talking about?”

“You sorry sons of bitches. Why do you think you two are the vessels? Think about it. Michael, the big brother, loyal to an absent father…” he gestured to Dean. “And Lucifer, the little brother, rebellious of Daddy's plan…” he gestured to Sam.

“You were born to this, boys. It's your destiny! It was always you! As it is in heaven, so it must be on earth. One brother has to kill the other”

Then, he looked at me and Brittney. “And you two! You’re pretty much them just in chick form. There’s a story not too many are aware of. Two sisters meet Lucifer and Michael. One who is powerful and strong-willed but conflicted, is the more well-known. The one…who falls in love with Michael” he gestured to me and Dean.

“The other who puts her heart in the right place but is confused of what path to choose and is more of a shadow to her older sister…the one who falls in love with Lucifer” he gestured to Brit and Sam.

“But the brothers don’t fall in love back with them because they know better…and so in the end, they end up using their lovers as weapons and shields…the only difference in this situation is that you two imbeciles fell in love with them too”

He eyed me. “It was already destiny for Lucifer and Michael to fight the first time and kill off their lovers. It was Lucifer though…being his rebellious, different self, wanting to keep his lover around a little longer…Michael had no intention of it, so he didn’t care what happened to her, he just had her do his dirty work…and then he also killed Lucifer’s lover which you can imagine how much more tension that caused”

We all just stared at him, unsure what to believe or say next. “What the hell are you saying?” I asked, trying to just ignore and get passed the last part he had said.

“Why do you think I've always taken such an interest in you? Because from the moment Dad flipped on the lights around here, we knew it was all gonna end with you. Always”

We all stayed silent and then looked at each other. “No. That's not gonna happen” Dean spoke.

Gabriel sighed. “I'm sorry. But it is. Guys. I wish this were a TV show. Easy answers, endings wrapped up in a bow...but this is real, and it's gonna end bloody for all of us. That's just how it's gotta be”

We all stayed silent. No one talked…no one moved…it was hard to tell if anyone was even breathing. I either stopped breathing all together or I started to hyperventilate, I couldn’t tell because I felt myself go numb. Zachariah had told us once before that I wouldn’t make it past the apocalypse, that I would help Dean…Michael…whoever get the job done and then that would be it for me. Now, I just feel like my death sentence has been enforced.

“So. Boys. Girls. Now what? We stare at each other for the rest of eternity?” Gabriel quipped.

“Well, first of all, you're gonna bring Cas back from wherever you stashed him” Dean voiced.

“Oh am I”

“Or else we're going to dunk you in some holy oil and deep-fry ourselves an archangel” I said, monotonously, trying to just hide what I was really feeling until we got the hell out of here.

Gabriel stared at me and then snapped his fingers. Cas appeared a few feet behind us. “Cas, you okay?” Dean asked.

“I'm fine. Hello, Gabriel”

"Hey, bro. How's the search for Daddy going? Let me guess. Awful”

Cas glared at him. “Okay, we're out of here” I said and spun around to head for the door. “Yea, come on, guys” Dean said as he followed and then so did Sam, Brit and Cas.

“Uh. Okay. Guys?…so what? Huh? You're just gonna, you're gonna leave me here forever?” he called after us.

I stopped walking when I reached the door and I spun to look at him. “No. We’re not. Because we don’t screw with people the way you do” Dean said.

“And for the record? This whole thing isn’t about some big prize fight between your brothers or some destiny crap that cant be stopped. This is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family!” I said as my voice became empowered.

Then, Dean smashed the glass on the small box thing and I pulled the fire alarm so the sprinklers started to go off. “Don’t say we never did anything for you” Dean said as the oil fire already started to die down and we all walked out.

Cas disappeared to somewhere and we walked over to the Impala and the truck. “All that stuff he was spouting in there, you guys think it was the truth?” Dean asked us

“I think he believes it” Brit said.

“So what do we do?”

“I don't know”

“I’ll tell you one thing…right now I wish I was back in a TV show” I murmured. “Me too” they all replied.

Then the guys got in the Impala. Without saying words I handed Brit the keys to the truck so she got in on the drivers side and I got in on the passenger side. She started up the truck.

“Mel? You okay?” she asked.

“No. I’m not. I need a nap” I said and curled my legs up on the seat and just got comfortable.

“Ya know…Dean would never just kill you off like Michael did in the story Gabriel told” she said. “I’d really rather not talk about it” I whispered. “Okay” she said gently and she began to drive.

She put a hand on my leg and grabbed my hand. Sure, I felt like going into my own world, be alone and especially not be touched but instead of shaking her hand off, I gripped onto her hand tightly with both of my hands and just tried to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
always crack up when watch this episode and i just thru in my own twist at the end, hope u like

<<333