My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Eleven;

John.

John;

Days seemed to pass after the "party". But it wasn't, it was only a day. I woke up in my bunk, sitting up I rub my neck softly and roll out of bed. Picking up a pair of my skinny jeans and white v-neck, put them on.

Walking slowly out of the bunk area I look up and see Lilly. Wearing her shirt and shorts. Amazing really, she was amazing. she was making coffee. She looks up as I notice her. 

"Want coffee?"

"Sure."

I probably came off as a dick from last night. I didn't mean to hurt her, maybe just maybe I could fix things. I sit down in the booth and she sets down my coffee. I look up to say thank you, but her back was turned.

I pull out my phone to see a few miss calls and texts. Some calls from mom and dad and the text from Shane and Ross. I lock my phone and stare at the picture.

"We were happy then."

I jump at the sound of her voice, "yeah, we were."

She sits down in he booth, the worn out leather makes a squeak noise. We sat in complete silence, not bothering to say anything. The silence was killing me.

"Can we talk?"

"We already are."

I roll my eyes, "you know what I mean."

She makes a grunt noise as she raises the cup in her small, child like hands. 

"I just wanna' talk about what happened last night."

She puts the cup down, "there's nothing to talk about."

I look at her, "yes, yes there is."

"No, John. There isn't."

I bag my cup on the table, "bullshit! Stop trying to avoid it Lilly."

"I'm not! There's fucking nothing to talk about!"

I watch as she gets up to run out of the bus but I catch her wrist, "Lilly, you needa' stop running from your problems."

"I'm not running. I'm simply not going to talk about it."

She rips her wrist from my hand and opens the door to walk out. Noticing the beanie hanging from her back pocket, it was mine. I remember when she took it.

"Come on John! You gotta' chase me if you want it!"

Her black hair trailing behind her as I chased after her in the hall ways in school. My beanie on her head as she ran. Her squeals get louder as my long legs catch up to her. I catch up to her a grab her waist and spin her around. Her squeals and please to put her down.

"John! Please put me down."

I nod my head, "on one condition."

"Okay."

"You kiss me, yell to the school you love me, and you can keep my beanie."

She squeals and jumps up and down and honestly it was the cutest thing ever, "okay I'll do it!"

She stands on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and we lean in to kiss. She pulls apart to much for my liking.

"Hey!"

Everyone looks at the five-one girl with the loud voice and pays attention, "guess what!?"

Everyone replies with a what, "I love John fucking O'Callaghan the fifth with all my motherfucking heart!"

Guys woop and girls cheer. She leans into me and I bend down and kiss her. The cheering gets louder and I put the beanie on her head.

"It's yours."

"I know."

I laugh and her smirk but a teacher comes up to us. 

"Enough with the PDA! Get to class everyone. As for you two, anymore PDA and you'll have detention."

Grabbing her hand we walk off. Turning the corner we bust out laughing clutching our stomaches and leaning on each other.


I get snapped out of my trance by Jarod waving his hand in my face.

"Thank God! Come on, John! We have soundcheck!"

Running off the bus I quickly follow him and lock the bus. Not before noticing Lilly with my beanie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amazing! I finally updated! Yay, I hope this fills your needs. Whisperette and I went a re-did the whole plot so be expecting craziness! Chhyeahh(:

Anyways thank you to our lovely commenters: you guys keep us going! Thank you for staying with us and everything! We couldn't thank you enough. And the subscribers thank you thank you thank you! It means a lot to. And silent readers: as much as we want you to comment we love you too.

So please comment and subscribe. It makes the world go 'round!

Love Alex xoxo