My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Thirteen;

Fucking a. Lily is completely ignoring me, it's stupid. I sat on the bus for three hours striaght while the guys go out and party. I refused to go and be ignored in the first place.

I laid down on the sofa and pulled out my phone. Looking at the picture of Lily and I, I throw my phone on the ground.

"Why can't we be like that anymore!"

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes. My pointer fingure and thumb pinching the bridge of my nose. I sit up and walk outside of the bus to take a smoke. I leaned up against the bus and lit it up.

I relaxed and I felt better. I heard loud laughter and I looked at my watch. Three in the morning. Bus call was coming soon. I watch as Lily tries to walk up the steps but I grab her wrist.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

She giggles, "out."

"My God. Your so fucking hammered."

Her fingure travles up my chest and I shiver at her touch, "no I'm not John, you want me."

I shake my head, "no Lily. Your drunk we'll talk when you're sober."

She giggles and I pick her up. Walking up the steps to go inside, I see that all the guys were passed out on the sofa and the floor. I rolled my eyes and made my way and put her in her bunk.

"John wait."

I look at her, "what?"

She takes a deep breath,"I want you to know that I never stoped loving you."

She passes out when she turned on her side. I was in shock, she loved me? Still? And she told me while she was drunk. Sober Lily wouldn't tell me this.

I just walked to my bunk and climbed into it. I pulled the sheets over my head and I fell asleep.

****

I woke up to yelling outside of the bus. I got up and threw on some other clothes, slipping on my vans I made my way it of the bus. I walked out to see Lily hugging some other merchant girl. I just set off to hear them talking.

"-I know! How have you been since I left town?!"

The girl replied to Lily's question, "my god quiet and once I heard you went on Warped I asked my brother to be merchant girl for him!"

I walk off before Lilly said anything. I wish she would just stop ignoring me. This girl was the world to me, maybe I should move on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lord! I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I've been busy with school and shot(: Nine more days, thank God! I would of had this out early but I was tanning so I would be so pale but I'm kinda burnt.

Aha I look good! I'm dark again(: Anyways thank you soo sooo much for the comments and subs - it means a lot. So thank you!(:

Please comment and sub(: And look at my new story after I finsh "Maybe"(;