My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Fifteen;

John

I woke up. I got up out of my bunk and grabbed my pack of cancer sticks. Walking out of the bus, I leaned up against the bus and lit up my cigarette. I hear the bus door slam and I see Lilly come out and leaned up against the bus, pulling out her cancer stick.

“Holy shit!”

She screamed out when she came face to face to with me, who I guess she didn't see me leaning up against the bus. I chuckle as she gives a weird face while full of 'John get the fuck away from me' look. She fumbles around with her cigarette that was coming loose from her lips thanks to me making her scream, but managing to get it between her index finger and middle finger without dropping it.

“You know, standing there all creepy looking makes you seem like some pervert or something.”

I keep my laugh to myself, always so blunt with people. I just shake my head and stay in my spot, wishing she would look at me.

“You know, everyone sticks up for you.” She mumbled quietly as she leaned back against the bus next to me, a little too close for her, but I was liking it. “They all think I should get over what happened and forgive you. Cut you some slack. But none of you understand just how….”

She trailed off, shaking her head before she took a drag from her cigarette, pulling it away from her lips to flick the ashes off. She was hesitant with what she was going to say. I just kept quiet.

“Never-mind…Just forget I said anything.” She mumbled but didn't move. I just watch her smoke. Following her actions I did the same. Blowing out the smoke, flicking the ashes, and throwing the stick on the ground, I step on the stick. Walking off I walk to the food tent. I take a seat next to John from The Summer Set.

"Hey, JohnO. Wassup?"

I just shrug, "nothing much. Why?"

"We're having a party on our bus."

"Okay, cool. What time?"

He looks at his phone screen, "around after our set."

"Okay sounds good, see you then."

I get up and walk back to our bus. Telling everyone on the way about the party. Thank God we already did our set. Sitting in my bunk, I pull out my phone, going through pictures from High School. I did this all the time, but it was hard to look at, but I did it anyways.

I lay back down and take a deep breath and feel back to sleep.

"John, are you okay?"

I take a breath into the phone, "no, I'm sick. I'm not coming to school."

She awh's and I hear her move around, "fuck school. I'm coming over."

She hangs up and I roll over in bed. Closing my eyes and trying to get over the fact that I might throw up. I hear the front door close and foot steps coming up the stairs. I feel someone run their fingers through my hair. I open my eyes and look too see Lilly.

"Hey babe."

I move a little to make room for Lilly. She slides out of her shoes and lays with me. I move and lay my head on her chest. She runs her fingers through my hair again. It made me relax.

"John?"

"Hmm?"

"Love you."

I smile and sigh, "I love you to, babe. A whole bunch."


I wake up to someone running their fingers in my hair. I see that it's Lilly. She smiles.

"Get the fuck up, we're going to the party 'member?"

I get up and pushed her away gently to get re-dressed. Slipping some vans on I made my way out to see pressed Lilly up against the bus with a cigarette hanging from her lips. She flicks the cigarette to the ground and stomps it out. She turns her head to me and looks at me.

"Ready?"

I nod my head and start walking. Not before I feel someone jump on my back, my hands wrapping around their thighs. Holding them closely, I turn my head a little and see that it's Lilly.

"What made you jump on my back?"

She just smirks, "I was lazy and I was saving my energy to party hard tonight."

I just laugh at how blunt she was with me, "well you're welcome."

She giggles, "thank you."

The rest of the walk was awkward to The Summer Set's bus. The bus door was open and bus call was at seven the next morning, so we had all the time in the world to party. Walking up the steps into the bus, Lilly slides down my back and walks to the small kitchen to get herself something to drink.

Sometime that night

Walking around aimlessly, I was a little tipsy. Pitbull's song Give Me Everything was blasting through the speakers and everyone was dancing and they were dancing everywhere and on anything. And when I mean on anything like on counters, seats, sofas, in the bunk sitting. It was crazy.

Excuse me
And I might drink a little more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me, if I could tonight
And, baby, Ima make you feel so good, tonight
Cause we might not get tomorrow


Lilly was dancing on the kitchen counter top and for it being small she could fit herself on there to dance. It was crazy. the song ended to quickly for people's liking, but was replaced with LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. More people quickly picking up on the fast club beat.

Party Rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna' make you lose yo' mind
Everybody just have a good time.


The song was just getting started and everyone was fist pumping and dancing around. You could hear Lilly screaming/singing along. I start dancing with a random girl, but paid more attention to Lilly. The girl didn't notice me staring, she just wanted to dance. The song was ending, and the party was getting started. It was only three in the morning.

Girl please excuse me If I'm coming too strong
But tonight is the night We can really let go
My girlfriend is out of town And I'm all alone
Your boyfriend is on vacation And he doesn't have to know
No I won’t oh oh, oh oh
No one can do the things I'm gonna wanna to do to you
No I won’t oh oh, oh oh
Shout it out, scream it loud let me hear you go.


Everyone grinding up against each other and singing along. Girls and girls, boys and girls, and the occasionally boys and boys. The chorus came around and everyone was jumping. The bus was shaking from the impact. I pushed the girl away from me and walked to Lilly. Grabbing her by the hips I pull her down.

Kissing her, the second part of the song comes on, "--Girl please excuse me If I'm misbehaving, oh, I'm trying keep my hands off, but you're begging me for more--"

Pushing her into the bunk area, I push her into one of the bunks, nipping lightly at her neck. Her back arches and she moans. I kiss her more and we start taking of clothes. Clothes gathering at the end of the bunk in a little pile. This lead to other things, but I'm guessing you already know what is going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeshh! It's finally done! And I'm outta' fucking school! Of course I would of had it done faster but I had school and I'm in Volleyball camp right now too. So please excuse the shitty excuses(:

Anyways, be ready for some action in the next chapter, shit will be hitting the fan(: Whisperette and I re-done the plot from here on up! So get ready for shit to be happen'!

C O M M E N T & & S U B S C R I B E ( :

Love Alex xoxo