My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Seventeen;

John

A weeks later. . . .

I wake up to here loud gagging and yelling. Gettting up and walking my way to the bathroom. I lean up against the bathroom door and start talking to Lilly.

"Lilly? Are you okay?"

I hear her moan and the door open. A slight crack and out slides and girl. That girl being Kenny's girlfriend Zoey Lovell. Cute girl, more like a sister. Was always happy and a little sneaky. We all love her to bits. She throws her arms around me.

"When did you get here!?"

She laughs a little and runs a hand through my hair, "I got here last night."

I smile, "that's awesome! And how's Lilly?"

She runs a hand through her hair, "she's sick."

"Like what type of sick?"

"Like sick, she has to stay in bed, sick. Duh."

I crack a smile, "okay."

I walk over to the door and lean up against it again, "get better soon, Lilly."

I hear her moan, "thanks, John."

I give Zoey one more hug and I walk off the bus to the food tent. Grabbing a plate and lots of food, I take a seat next Kenny and take a bite of my food. I sigh and place my fork on the plate.

"Woah, calm down John. What's wrong?"

"Lilly is sick."

Garrett drops his fork on his plate, "she's 'sick'?"

I nod my head, "uh yeah."

He sits up, "I'll be right back."

We nod our heads and go back to eating, but left me in my own little world, wondering what Garrett was going to say to Lilly or ask her.

Image


"Thank you, thank you. This is our last song, this song goes out to a really close friend of mine. She's sick and I wrote this song for her. This is coming off our new album. So you guys get to hear it first. This is called Saving Grace"

I walk the tight rope,
On my way home,
You're my backbone.
I know you're somewhere close behind me.

I walk the fault line,
In a dirty field in the springtime.
I feel the wind start to remind me

Of you (you)
And the sweet talk
On the sidewalk
It's true (true)
All know is...

All we have is what's left today.
Hearts so pure in this broken place.

'Cause we are, we are, we are
Who we are, we are, we are.
Lovers lost in space,
We're searching for our saving grace.


Lilly and I were in high school we would walk around and we found a random dirt field and it was the spring time. Really cool place. She was my backbone and kept me together, she was my everything.

And I still remember
How your lips taste
On holidays.
You leave in December,
What can I do to make you stay?

'Cause we won't fade away
We'll find peace while other change
And I know you're somewhere close behind me

And it's true (true)
Oh, the sweet sound in the background
It's you (you)
All I know is

All we have is what's left today.
Hearts so pure in this broken place.

'Cause we are, we are, we are
Who we are, we are, we are.
Lovers lost in space,
We're searching for our saving grace.

Oh yeah...
We're searching for our saving grace.
Oh yeah...


Christmas, under the mistletoe and I kissed her, her lips taste of candy and lip chap. Later she left around New Years Eve to go stay with her dad, leaving me with my thoughts. I can still remember when that happened.

She leans up against my chest and her small arms go around my waist, "what are you doin', Lilly?"

She giggles, "I'm smelling you."

I laugh, "why?"

She shrugs, "you smell amazing, like I can't explain what you smell like."

I laugh again, "I love you."

She looks up at me and smiles, "love you too, John."

She points up above us, "look mistletoe."

"I believe that means I get to kiss you."

She giggles, "I believe so."

I lean down and kiss her, "love you, John."

"Love you too."


I walk off the stage in my own world. I look up to see Garrett talking to Zoey. Garrett looks at me than a Lilly again. He runs off to the showers, leaving me to walk over to a up set Zoey.

"Is something wrong?"

She looks at me, "no. No nothing is wrong."

"Can I know?"

She shakes her head, "no, you'll know in the mean time. Meanwhile, leave Lilly alone for a while, yeah?"

"Okay, see you later, Zoey."

"Bye Johnny boy."

Walking off to the showers I couldn't help, but think what was wrong with Lilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to make this very short, so here we go. I wanna' thank everyone that's comment and subbed. It means a lot to us. So thank you again(:

P.S: Sorry for the bad grammar. I'll fix everything later.

C O M M E N T & & S U B S C R I B E ( :

Love Alex xoxo